Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thank you David (and MJ). That helps, although still left with the feeling you're several moves ahead.

I'm thrown by your fast RSA Factoring Algorithm terminology. Are you using it not so much in the computer cryptographic sense but more of a big-picture, masonic encryption? The Cryptography?

Or, alluding to the time collapse, in 2028 cracking present-day RSA encryption will be so easy as to be trivial? Otherwise your invention/algorithm would seem to have little to do with algorithms used by RSA. Not to say your algo isn't as exact and mathematical. I removed my brick from the ziggurat too; years ago. Reproducible results.

BTW, those who care about security use ECDSA.
    Last edited by lorne; 11-03-16 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Thank you David (and MJ). That helps, although still left with the feeling you're several moves ahead.

I'm thrown by your fast RSA Factoring Algorithm terminology. Are you using it not so much in the computer cryptographic sense but more of a big-picture, masonic encryption? The Cryptography?

Or, alluding to the time collapse, in 2028 cracking present-day RSA encryption will be so easy as to be trivial? Otherwise your invention/algorithm would seem to have little to do with algorithms used by RSA. Not to say your algo isn't as exact and mathematical. I removed my brick from the ziggurat too; years ago. Reproducible results.

BTW, those who care about security use ECDSA.
    Hi Lorne;

From a glance the Five Cube Sum Number Locks functioned nicely for the arc detection too. But I don't know. It is about primes and five. A key is why you can add the 1 to 370 and have two number locks one apart, but at only that placement on the number line. That is what is great about dreams and visions, alpha and omega, you can only interpret parts of the language you are familiar with.

Thank you Michael Joseph. I was hoping you would not be too busy to interject something about escheat. I find this very encouraging about my making such outrageous claims. Things are coming together. There is absolutely no publication and so this means that it has been understood, if not taken seriously. I think I made it pretty clear about the lack of bonding being so widespread to be criminal syndicalism.

P.S. What I meant above is that on a Fibb spiral, you will find any arc.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-04-16 at 01:17 PM.