Quote Originally Posted by yarash View Post
Hi everyone, i'm new here, trying to figure my way around. Such a great forum with so much information, i am overwhelmed by all this great knowledge. I have a couple of questions in regards to the NAME issue, perhaps a little off topic.

First I have been redeemed, bought with a price paid for in blood and my debt is wiped clean. I am no longer my own but belong to Yahveh. I am a new creation and i have been given a new name. "Therefore, if anyone is in Messiah, he is a new creation: old things (NAME, DL, BC etc.) are passed away; behold ALL things are become new, 2Cor. 5:17, and Yahveh declares "I have called you by my name…you are mine. Is.43:1" I'm working on forsaking the old to walk in the newness of life.

I would like to buy a new car with lawful money (cash) and trade an old car that is registered with the State. I have no State identity in the form of a DL (expired) and the dealership would have to report the sale to IRS requiring a "NAME and perhaps a number and a residence". How would one go about buying the car as private property (belonging to Yahweh--where He sends me I will go) without any attachment to the State--the certificate of title has their created NAME on it and i would not want it to be somehow tied to my new identity in the Messiah. Can it be done? How?

I have so many questions, as i'm sure most do who come to this forum, but for now I'll be grateful for any answers or input on this particular issue since it involves "identity/name".
it is a process. Remember that Israel did not come out of Egypt overnight. They too had to endure the first 3 or so plagues just like the Egyptians. This also is a proof that no fly away rapture is happening- but that is off topic. Slow and steady is the course. Let the Holy Spirit of Yehovah lead you to where you can be used. But I will give you this one analogy - If you want a bridge built do you hire an artist? You hire an engineer! As such, if you are to walk as a priest in the Kingdom then you MUST know and keep the Law. This is Hosea 4:6. And Ezekiel 44:23. Order of Melchi [king] Zedok [priest].

Like I said go easy - it will come to you. but first and foremost is seeking the kingdom of God - all the rest will be added. That is not to say I have all the answers - I don't - but it is a Path - a Way - a Walk - a Relationship.

Shalom,
MJ