When you say "my property", most folks would take that to mean you own it. I do not need to use a legal dictionary, legal dictionaries are not for men, they are for fictions, this point I believe we agree. I agree case law is only opinions; however, those opinions are based upon the interpretation of the public policy statute, or if pre-1930s public law. Court is an entity operating in bankruptcy and has "rules" how it operates. I still have no clue how you plan on "bringing, moving, holding and keeping at, in, or out the courthouse?

The plaintiff is the one who sets jurisdiction and brings his claim to be settled. OK I can go with that. What I still do not understand is how or why, you a man, want to ask a judge to settle any matter. Where is YOUR force of law to bring a defendant into YOUR court? If I am correct, under common law, you would not need to pay any filing fees. Why is any court system today going to permit you to move forward? Where would you find a common law jury? The jury you demand could exist? A jury of one's peers? So this would EXCLUDE all residents and US citizens. Since only citizens can serve on a jury, at, in or out of a court, it seems the pickings may be slim to none.

Bottom line, please explain simply why any fictional court is going to allow you to BRING or move or whatever the court? How do you, a man proceed in any court without using the person that you think is your property? John can not bring a claim against Mary. John SMith can bring a claim against Mary Jones. Both names are property of the state and are held in trust for the public good.

I do not mean to be disrespectful, If I am in error, I hope to learn something.

The way I see it is the following: Man has nothing to do with anything of theirs. It appears real but it is not. We are commanded by the Creator to forgive and not judge. This is the Royal Law. When one makes a claim against his brother, he is really making a claim against God, as all are part of His creation.

Now if you were to ask me what about rapists and murderers - this brings up a whole other topic. If you are asking me about, ie, a man damages one of his brothers in some way, then the brother and the man must have a meeting of the minds and work it out.