Thread: What's in a NAME?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yarash View Post
    Helo MJ,

How does one establish their claim and how do others take shadow under it--without being involved in the world's system. Does one seek to be acknowledged by "them" as being of the order of Melchizedek through some sort of paperwork?

Thanks
    Hi Yarash;

Welcome to the forums!

I have accepted my election into the Order of Melchizedek. You must consider this carefully in terms of Scripture. This is a pure priesthood, as it is an election made by the higher (highest) Source - God. All you can do is accept the nomination (election).

Several events along the way have built confidence that I am fit to be in this honorary position among men. One of them was to write out the Laws of Moses and then translate them back to English. This changed me, it transformed my mind and I suggest that anybody would do this but understand that you may not have the inclination so consider it an example of things that are already happening to you for even considering the idea.

I would suggest that you understand that this is also a coronation as King. Kings in Israel also had the gift of Prophecy - or they actually had a prophet. John the Baptist was a prophet for King Archelaus HEROD. "King" HEROD living in the time of Jesus' ministry was actually a Tetrarch, Archelaus' brother Antipater. The other brother/Tetrarch was Philip but ruled up in Syria and played little part in the Bible Story. [John railed, probably for Archelaus (exiled King) against Antipater for bedding Philip's wife and it cost him his head. There is indication that Antipater prized the King's prophet John however and it grieved him to behead him.]

I am glad you are here and posting,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hi Yarash;

Welcome to the forums!

I have accepted my election into the Order of Melchizedek. You must consider this carefully in terms of Scripture. This is a pure priesthood, as it is an election made by the higher (highest) Source - God. All you can do is accept the nomination (election).

Several events along the way have built confidence that I am fit to be in this honorary position among men. One of them was to write out the Laws of Moses and then translate them back to English. This changed me, it transformed my mind and I suggest that anybody would do this but understand that you may not have the inclination so consider it an example of things that are already happening to you for even considering the idea.

David Merrill.

One cannot be a king in Israel without first writing out his own copy of Torah. My favorite saying when speaking to someone new to the path is that the study you are about to take up will completely change you. And that is true.

At first it was so sweet, then very bitter and then with more understanding sweet again. I heard a philosopher once say "A little philosophy leads you away from God, a little more, brings you back to God".

As we begin to understand it is so sweet to know, then as we begin to know, it becomes bitter as all you see around you is bitterness and oppression, but then with more knowledge you realize that the Kingdom of God is within. This realization is not mental meaning you can read the words but you will never realize their potential until you experience. You must experience. The battle within is between the Mind and the members of your Flesh. This is tribulation - testing by fire. Purification or refining of the "silver and gold".

So part of the priesthood is to KNOW and DO God's Law. For our God is a consuming Fire and noone can come into His presence in Sin. So we confess our sin and ask forgiveness in Yehoshuah - Jesus. Therefore we see Yehoshuah as the High Priest of the Order of Melchizedok and those who submit and obey as members of that order - now able to approach the Mercy Seat with Jesus Christ as our Covering. So we would be in Coverture with our Husbandman [Head of the Commonwealth] as Yehoshuah! Now then His Majesty only looks upon Yehoshuah and not our being as we have submitted. Consider a court room.

Consider the Judge is God. The DA is Satan and Christ is our Advocate. Now does the Judge look upon the Defendant or does he look to the Defendants Advocate? Consider before you answer.

VERY IMPORTANT: How can you confess sin if you don't know what sin is? Let me say it like this. Do you think you qualify to be a judge in a county court? How could you without first being knowledgeable about the Law and its Judgments?

Well the priesthood of the Melchizedok order are knowledgeable about God's Law and God's Judgments! But even more than that they have the fruits of the Spirit - so that Equity may be done upon the People.

Government is good - for God REQUIRES discipline. For know ye not that it is the Order of Melchizedok that will judge even the Angels!

So then what does this Order Inherit and what is their duty? They Inherit God and their duty is work in the government of God.

Eze 44:23 And they shall teach My People the difference between the holy and common, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Eze 44:24 And in strife they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to My judgments: and they shall keep My laws and My statutes in all Mine appointed seasons; and they shall hallow My sabbaths.

Eze 44:28 And it shall be unto them for an inheritance: I am their inheritance: and ye shall give them no possession in Israel: I am their possession.

===============================

Setting pride and ego aside: Who is the greatest in the Kingdom of God? The answer is the one who serves others! The one who will "wash the feet" of his fellows. Therefore man has it upside down. The King should be the biggest servant of all. The fact that men revere a president is repugnant! He is their servant. Not their Lord. Man has it upside down. We see fear, lust, greed, pride and ego blinding man. But FEAR is the worst.

BECAUSE : Faith cannot exist in the presence of Fear!

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thank you for your welcome and response David Merrill.

"This changed me, it transformed my mind and I suggest that anybody would do this but understand that you may not have the inclination so consider it an example of things that are already happening to you for even considering the idea."

I don't have the confidence you have, on the contrary i ask why would Yah choose me for something i feel am ill equipped for. But i am trying to build confidence.

Hi MJ thanks for your response,

In regards to making a claim you've stated before in other posts "Declare Thyself" and "perfect the claim" but how is this done and to whom does one declare?

You said "There is no paperwork- there is no easy process where you fill in the blank - there is only a decision a life choice to pick a path and walk in it for the rest of your life! There are no easy answers - there is only truth and hard work."
    The decision is made. I'm not afraid of truth and hard work, but am looking to emulate others who are journeying ahead of me who have the same calling.

You write from a previous post "I wrote a DA years ago a simple three paragraph letter which essentially said - produce the contract, trust, agreement or covenant that engages me to your law form. I then went to liability - Let Yehovah judge between you and I this day. Then I went to "Res Judicata" - your action or inaction is a self executing judgment."…"I, of course, kept my own record within the governing assembly that heard the matter - this goes also to double jeopardy."

Is this not paperwork? If one keeps these records in their arena, is this not submitting to their governing way of doing business? Can not the records of "Declaring Thyself" be kept or proclaimed elsewhere?

You also wrote "Being found innocent in the law form of the assembly convened I issued the courtesy judgment upon the county court in notice. However, I kept my word to the magistrate of the county and showed up as scheduled."

If the magistrate asked, i can see where you would keep your word if you'd agreed. But what if you were demanded to come before this convened arena and forced by intimidation to agree that you would (on behalf of YOU) and yet you respectfully/honorably declined by private communication in form of a notice "Declaring Thyself" yet this angered him and he refused your declaration by issuing a decree to kidnap you out of your Father's kingdom? What then?

"A claim is not about getting permission from someone else it is about going forth and taking full liability for the Uses that you are Claiming."--Would you be more specific?

"…but then with more knowledge you realize that the Kingdom of God is within. This realization is not mental meaning you can read the words but you will never realize their potential until you experience. You must experience. The battle within is between the Mind and the members of your Flesh. This is tribulation - testing by fire. Purification or refining of the "silver and gold"."

I comprehend, it's the knowledge and experiences that you have, (i so appreciate your posts) that i wish to learn from. "in the multitude of counsel there is wisdom"
    I agree with David Merrill's LoR to a certain extent, but i'm not sure that is the direction Yahveh wants me to go.

"BECAUSE : Faith cannot exist in the presence of Fear!" Yahshua's disciples feared and hid themselves and they were a group. i am solo. I haven't been able to conquer fear yet--have you?

Thank you all, there are so many gems on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by yarash View Post

Is this not paperwork? If one keeps these records in their arena, is this not submitting to their governing way of doing business? Can not the records of "Declaring Thyself" be kept or proclaimed elsewhere?
    That example was of me writing a letter. My records are kept within my Court. I keep my Court righteous - or I try my best - by keeping my word. I control - very carefully - how I contract with others.

I believe the Bible tells us to deliver ourselves. Therefore I do not share paperwork anymore. In fact the last time I did share my paperwork I was so disappointed because some of the men who read it, copied it word for word and placed their name on my work. I was not disappointed in terms of copyright, I was disappointed in terms of the fact that they BLINDLY placed their trust in my words and my success.

You are asking me how do I govern within a local group. Well a very good paper trail has already been left for you. Declaration of Trust [Independence] - Business Plan [Constitution]. Read them carefully and you will see what I mean.

Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion [People of God], that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon [People of Confusion].

Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
    Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
    Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
    Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
    Psa 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
    Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
    Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
    Psa 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
    Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

==============================

Now if you are just getting started, I would recommend that you study as much as possible. There are no easy paths, there are no processes that you can just easily follow. For me and my house, we do not recreate a new law form, we try our best to live under the Instruction of Yehovah, recognizing our Redemption in Yehoshuah.

So when I am tested by other law boundaries, I, like Daniel [thanks David Merrill] let them see the Glory of God beaming upon my face and thru my actions. I choose Yehoshuah as my King. And in controversy I will convene a court of peers! That means fellows who have the same political and trust that I do.

I am sorry I have no easy answer for you - the only answer is as follows:

Ecc_12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

1Th_4:11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

As far as I am concerned there are VERY FEW books that I would recommend outside of the Bible and when it comes down to what I choose, I choose the Bible over any book. All Truth is in the Bible.

If you want to know how to Declare Thyself - read the Declaration of Independence. Who did they send their Declaration to? And, now see if you can find their Claim within that Declaration.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-20-14 at 01:23 PM.

Hi Michael Joseph,

I realize this is an open forum and one must be careful what and how things are conveyed so as not to encourage what others would think as a quick fix/remedy to this babylonian system without any real understanding. However, i've been on this journey for a little over five years and have been diligently unlearning the indoctri-nations, and having to relearn and still learning, and, what it means to "come out of her my people that ye be not partakers of her sins" That call was loud and clear. And you're right about the sweetness and bitterness aspect.

My pride and ego were not set aside but rather stripped by my heavenly Father so as to create in me a new heart with which i might truly worship Him. The fiery trials i've undergone and still undergoing that His reflection may be seen is not something that is easily accomplished. That's why Yahshua says count the cost before following Him. I've put my hands to the plow, and now, not only can't i turn back but will not, whatever the cost.

It is true that we are not to put confidence in man but in Yahveh. However, what does Yahveh kingdom consist of? Is it only kings and priests? And if all are kings and priests, and are going to rule and reign with the Messiah, who/what are they going to rule and reign over? And if servants of others, who are the others? Will you wash my feet? And what does that mean, if not to lay down your life for others? Why? Love. Love for your neighbor--brother, friend and even your enemy. Love entails sacrifice. Not just in word but in deed. 1Cor.13:1-8 is a good reminder. And we love because He first loved us.

What were the duties of Yahshua's disciples?--Go into all the world and make disciples teaching them to obey all that He had commanded them (after teaching them many things pertaining to kingdom government). Not everyone has David's knowledge of writing their own Torah but they can read the book of Romans and with help heed the instruction to "…and be not conformed to this world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind…" The Ethiopian eunuch had a copy of the Torah but did he understand it?
    Knowledge especially pertaining to Kingdom govt. is to be imparted not kept hidden as the lawyers did who Yahshua warned. You like David and others here have loads of knowledge and from the things you share from a biblical perspective throughout this forum, is why i would like to know more to be able to not only apply it in my life but impart it to others as i am able.

Yes the Bible says we are to deliver ourselves (Zech.2:7) as in collective. i don't wish to follow blindly, as with every wind of doctrine. There's nothing wrong with doing things as others have if it means victory. That's what the brethren/kin do for each other--in building up the faith. When Paul says "imitate me even as i imitate the Messiah…and keep the ordinances as i delivered them to you." it is not understood as others blindly trusting his words and success, because ultimately he was martyred for what he taught, as it is appointed unto man once to die…since flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom.

I'm sorry if you misread my intentions. But there are folks like me who are looking for guidance and support in their study and not for easy answers/fill in the blanks, who are willing to become living sacrifices for the benefit of others who are seeking the Kingdom. Yes we are to study to show ourselves approved…again, as in collective as well as individually. And if we are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood a holy nation, and His own special people, how do we proclaim the praises of Him who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light? By putting the light under a bushel? Paul says "woe to me if I don't preach the good news (the Kingdom of Yah is at hand)" Yes it's true, i want to know how to exit out of babylon and apply the Kingdom's teaching, and you know how to do it.

What are the ministerial duties of priests in the kingdom of Yah?

I'm sorry this is so long.
    peace and blessings

Yarash,

I know this is going to sound trite but I mean what I am about to write in its most simplistic expression and this is not an attack upon anyone's ego or status:

When I started to believe I was free, then I started to do the things that a free child of God does. I am extremely careful about what I promise and who I make promises to.

I literally went into the wilderness for five/six years and went from 250k / year to about 20k / year in income. All my pride in my developed personas was removed and in my weakness in the way the world defines success - I became strong. For in losing my life, I found my life. I have PURPOSE - therefore I am SUCCESSFUL.

Man will trade all of his existence just to find PURPOSE - for you cannot have happiness absent PURPOSE.

As such, it is not me that redeems me, it is my Father by and thru Yehoshuah. I tell you that for the past three years now I have started each year with 6k in savings - I have had zero work on the books in backlog and yet every year the bills are paid - even the stuff that just happens. And each year I am reminded of the "lilies in the field". Yehovah Yireh.

My duty and my purpose is the CHOOSE God. I choose the Good - which is to say the Leading of the Holy Spirit. I need no law to tell me what is good or bad - the Spirit prompts me in the direction I should go. Therefore I claim the promises of God.

For my Father said "A man who will not take care of His family is worse than a heathen". And He said "those who are led by the Spirit may call themselves the Sons of God". So I am a member of the Family of Elohim [God]. And as such, I am very careful to keep my Court free from locusts. You understand? From the Great Book of Joel?

Yehovah NEVER pays in the beginning of the day - He pays when the work is completed at the end of the day. As such, I am salty and I work for the Kingdom whenever I can and I rely on my Father to keep the wolves at bay!

Let me break this down into its simplest expression: I have placed my entire life in Trust with my God. I have hung my life on the Nail in the Tent which is The Word of God. It is my Life.

For man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that procedeth from the mouth of God.

When my enemy arises - I quote the Scripture. Because Jesus Christ warned the Sons of Cain saying:

Mat_18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Mar_9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Luk_17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Now go to and check out that word believe. It means SOOO much more than Believe! I try to live a quiet life if possible. But when challenged I know where my refuge lies! In The Word of God. I am a member of the Commonwealth of Israel - I am declared in the Public to be a member of this State and my Status is that of Free. The Children of the King are free!

I walk as a priest in the order of Melchizedok under Yehoshuah my Great High Priest and King. It was Yehoshuah that joined the two crowns into one and he made me into One Man- For I was living apart from God in my own power. I was taking of the tree of knowledge - my own Central Nervous System. But I have learned to deny this tree and listen for God's instruction and leading. And Wisdom she pours out upon this tree - so that the latter rain causes this tree to grow.

For Wisdom is Chief! El Shaddai is beautiful - she is a Tree of Life.

There is only black and white - you believe or you don't. There is no middle ground! I am redeemed! Only in Jesus Christ! There is no other way!

In my mind I am left with my Word, my promises. Did I promise you anything? Have I undertaken for you in some way? And I believe the Scripture - do all things in my Name. My claim is in the name of Yehoshuah, I claim for my King! NOT MYSELF. I claim for the commonwealth of Israel - the Body of believers - in Union under ONE King!

Do you really believe [have you given up your life] and placed your existence in Trust with the Ever Living?

You will be found trusting - question is in what or whom? Therefore CONTRACT very carefully and learn the obligations of contract.

Deu 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.

Deu 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew , as the small rain upon the tender herb,[former rain to germinate the seed] and as the showers upon the grass: [latter rain to make the tree grow] [added by MJ]

Deu 32:3 Because I will publish the name of Yehovah: ascribe ye greatness unto our Elohim.

====================

Concerning the Covenants:

The Promise came long before the Law. And the Promise had a sign just as the new covenant has a sign. The first in circumcision, the latter in baptism. But the Promise came before circumcision. Consider.

What is the SEAL upon the latter covenant = New Testament? It is the giving of the Holy Spirit. What was the seal in the Former? It was the keeping of the Sabbath. So then is the Law done away with in terms of Covenant? Yes, I need no law to tell me right from wrong, THE SPIRIT OF GOD - Leads me into right and if I try to do wrong - The Spirit is Grieved and I feel it in my being!

So why study Torah and Prophets, BECAUSE you cannot understand Yehoshuah as a Jewish Rabbi - a Law Keeper - until you comprehend the Torah and Prophets. When Jesus was asked what shall we teach this child "He said Law and Prophets". Why do the Christians refuse to read the front of the book? And why do the Jews refuse to read the back of the book? It is a mystery to me.

What I find humorous is that many folks today have time to read, this book or that book or read forums or watch TV or blah blah blah....but they have zero time to actually STUDY the Word. Sure there are some who do not have access to the Word and like I have formerly written they do what is right in a natural way - as such they become a law unto themselves - and God is the Judge. NOT MAN. However, what does Romans say? They will be judge per what was meted out to them. So what of those who have the Law of God? These will be judged by that Law! For remember the commandment was IF you are faithful to confess your sin, then He would be faithful to forgive.

Now I have work to do. I hope this helped you.

Answer these questions and that will help you determine your path:

1. What is it you want?
    2. How will you know when you have it?

Be specific and set goals. The Israelites did not come out of Egypt overnight!

Shalom,
    MJ

P.S. In the attached study I state that Paul was of the House of Judah - he was of the Tribe of Benjamin - and the House of Judah was made up of Judah, Benjamin and Levi.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-21-14 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    There is only black and white - you believe or you don't. There is no middle ground! There is no other way! They will be judge per what was meted out to them.
    Journeys do take us places, its good to step out of ones shoes and into another's.

"They will be judge per what was meted out to them". That is a strong statement MJ and it made me want to understand what meaning it has behind it.

I don't much about Woodward v. Alabama although I am seeing the difference between God & man laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    What I find humorous is that many folks today have time to read, this book or that book or read forums or watch TV or blah blah blah....but they have zero time to actually STUDY the Word. Sure there are some who do not have access to the Word and like I have formerly written they do what is right in a natural way - as such they become a law unto themselves - and God is the Judge. NOT MAN. However, what does Romans say? They will be judge per what was meted out to them. So what of those who have the Law of God? These will be judged by that Law! For remember the commandment was IF you are faithful to confess your sin, then He would be faithful to forgive.

Now I have work to do. I hope this helped you.

Be specific and set goals. The Israelites did not come out of Egypt overnight!

Shalom,
    MJ

P.S. In the attached study I state that Paul was of the House of Judah - he was of the Tribe of Benjamin - and the House of Judah was made up of Judah, Benjamin and Levi.
    I don't always have time to read pages and pages of nonsensical information trying to uncover a glimpse regarding a specific topic of interest. Hence why i asked directly.

I read the Word but don't have the mindset of interpreting it as you do since i'm not well versed in contracts, trusts etc to see the words unfold in that light. You have to know that it takes time to unlearn all the lies from the pulpits. But since reading your posts on this site i'm reading the Word in a new light, so thank you.

I know you don't have time to babysit and hold anyone's hand, we're all busy, but bullet-points at least go a long way. It's true that the Israelites didn't come out of Egypt overnight, but people came out of Rome overnight during Yahshua's days and also after, during the disciples'.

Thanks for the attachments. If you have any others please post them.