Thread: What's in a NAME?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In my opinion the United States is being run as a plutocracy - a fascist plutocracy at that. I have noticed the Fasces all around. Oh I know there are some who would opine concerning the business plan - but a constitution can be overcome in COMMERCE. And in this boy's opinion - those who think the U.S. is still operating as a Republic or even a Democracy are just fooling themselves.

I wrote in another forum regarding Serfs - Villeins - that is exactly right. Most believe their head is gold and they cannot be sold. Yet they sell themselves voluntarily into slavery - debt bondsmen for life.

Consider a government who is in debt - who is the head and who is the tail? Is not the lender the head? Now then does that nullify the trust structures that understand the United States - NOT IN ANY WAY - however, who would the government now have primary allegiance too? A: The Lender!

Do try to remember that. For in my estimation I see ten ruling families who thru their agency of CENTRALIZED BANKING rule the world - you might say these are the power behind the thrones. THE REAL POWER.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea and I saw a wild beast coming up [ascending] out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads names of blasphemy.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest represent ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive delegated power as kings one and the same hour with the beast.

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and they give [of their own free will] their power and strength to the beast.

These horns are the power that run the world - the power that decides who will be king - the world is run as a FASCIST PLUTOCRACY. And the tool used to centralize power and money is the Central Banking System. America had the Aldrich Plan - Germany had the Dulles plan....these are just copies of each other. She sings the same song.

The debtor is slave to the lender!

My claim is in the TRUE GOSPEL which is NOT about Christ but about the Kingdom of God. Christ did not teach about Himself - He taught concerning the Kingdom of God. And Paul recognized that it was not yet time so he too submitted himself to death. How many will struggle with Romans 13? Don't you know Paul was NOT writing about submitting to Secular institutions! This is easily proven - He was writing concerning the Kingdom of God.

Can't you see Ceasar ruled Paul to be in Treason. For Ceasar declared that he was God. This whole argument goes to Qualification into a Kingdom. Now is the time of the trying of the Saints. Whom shall ye serve? Which is to say where is your trust placed? It is as simple as that!

Is God's Kingdom a Democracy? Answer: No. Is it a Republic? Answer: No.

God calls, God chooses, Yehoshuah is King in Love but God or the family of God is with the rule, in Love. And Love is not about getting it is about GIVING. But notice man does not appoint leadership in the Kingdom of God. God chooses! Therefore we see the Kingdom in abeyance until the rightful claimant returns to take His seat as the King of kings. This is what Paul recognized - the time was not then - for the time of the fullness of the gentiles was afar off. So just like Christ submitted himself to death - so did Paul. And so will the saints. IF THEY WANT TO SIT AS A VASSAL KING IN THE THRONE OF JESUS CHRIST.

Rev_14:12 Here is the patience of the saints:... they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith which Jesus gives.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord does not delay concerning His promise, as some men account slackness; but is longsuffering toward you, not willing [desiring] that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

For Nebuchadnezzars statue is a symbol of the satanic ruled kingdoms of this earth! BECAUSE Adam disqualified himself by obeying Satan. Therefore, the king of this World is Satan - Satan has the legal right until he is removed by the One coming in Power. For Christ Qualified to lead the government of God as He did not bow to Satan but in the stead kept the Commandments or the LAW of God.

If God appoints one to rule over you in the Kingdom of God, then you are to submit to that authority in Love. You sacrifice is the giving of yourself to the service of others within the Kingdom. This is the TRUE GOSPEL and it has been suppressed for 1900+ years now. The saints who can see the Great Mystery know the calling of the chosen - and will endure in patience Serving their King.

Therefore we see USUFRUCT as the Kingdom is in Abeyance so then no one state or kingdom can claim dominion over the earth BECAUSE the Earth belongs to God and all that is within it! So the kingdoms claim the USUFRUCT! Isn't this obvious too all by now?

Yehoshuah is God's Annointed - Christos.

Psa 2:1 Why do the nations tumultuously assemble, And the peoples meditate on vain things ?

Psa 2:2 Why do the kings of the earth take their stand, And the rulers have gathered by appointment, Against the LORD, and against His Annointed One? saying,

Psa 2:3 "Let us break Yehovah's and Messiah's bands asunder, And cast away Their cords from us."

Psa 2:4 He That sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: The Lord shall have them in derision.

Psa 2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, And vex them in His sore displeasure.

Psa 2:6 Yet have I founded My king upon My holy hill of Zion.

Psa 2:7 I will declare for a decree: The LORD hath said unto Me, "Thou art My Son; This day have I begotten thee.

Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give Thee the nations for Thine inheritance, And the uttermost parts of the earth for Thy possession.

Psa 2:9 Thou shalt rule them with a scepter of unbending authority; Thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."

Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: Be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, And rejoice with trembling.

Psa 2:12 Submit to the Son, lest Yehovah be angry, and ye perish, way and all, When His wrath is kindled but quickly. How happy are all they that flee for refuge to Him.

Shalom,
    MJ

Exo 6:2 And Elohim spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am Jehovah:

Exo 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of GOD ALMIGHTY, but by My name JEHOVAH was I not understood to them.

Exo 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of El Shaddai, but by My name Yehovah was I not understood to them.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of El Elyon Shall abide under the shadow of El Shaddai.

Psa 91:2 I will say of Yehovah, "He is my refuge and my fortress: My Judge [Elohim]; in Him will I trust.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-03-14 at 10:15 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!