Hi Michael Joseph,

I realize this is an open forum and one must be careful what and how things are conveyed so as not to encourage what others would think as a quick fix/remedy to this babylonian system without any real understanding. However, i've been on this journey for a little over five years and have been diligently unlearning the indoctri-nations, and having to relearn and still learning, and, what it means to "come out of her my people that ye be not partakers of her sins" That call was loud and clear. And you're right about the sweetness and bitterness aspect.

My pride and ego were not set aside but rather stripped by my heavenly Father so as to create in me a new heart with which i might truly worship Him. The fiery trials i've undergone and still undergoing that His reflection may be seen is not something that is easily accomplished. That's why Yahshua says count the cost before following Him. I've put my hands to the plow, and now, not only can't i turn back but will not, whatever the cost.

It is true that we are not to put confidence in man but in Yahveh. However, what does Yahveh kingdom consist of? Is it only kings and priests? And if all are kings and priests, and are going to rule and reign with the Messiah, who/what are they going to rule and reign over? And if servants of others, who are the others? Will you wash my feet? And what does that mean, if not to lay down your life for others? Why? Love. Love for your neighbor--brother, friend and even your enemy. Love entails sacrifice. Not just in word but in deed. 1Cor.13:1-8 is a good reminder. And we love because He first loved us.

What were the duties of Yahshua's disciples?--Go into all the world and make disciples teaching them to obey all that He had commanded them (after teaching them many things pertaining to kingdom government). Not everyone has David's knowledge of writing their own Torah but they can read the book of Romans and with help heed the instruction to "…and be not conformed to this world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind…" The Ethiopian eunuch had a copy of the Torah but did he understand it?
Knowledge especially pertaining to Kingdom govt. is to be imparted not kept hidden as the lawyers did who Yahshua warned. You like David and others here have loads of knowledge and from the things you share from a biblical perspective throughout this forum, is why i would like to know more to be able to not only apply it in my life but impart it to others as i am able.

Yes the Bible says we are to deliver ourselves (Zech.2:7) as in collective. i don't wish to follow blindly, as with every wind of doctrine. There's nothing wrong with doing things as others have if it means victory. That's what the brethren/kin do for each other--in building up the faith. When Paul says "imitate me even as i imitate the Messiah…and keep the ordinances as i delivered them to you." it is not understood as others blindly trusting his words and success, because ultimately he was martyred for what he taught, as it is appointed unto man once to die…since flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom.

I'm sorry if you misread my intentions. But there are folks like me who are looking for guidance and support in their study and not for easy answers/fill in the blanks, who are willing to become living sacrifices for the benefit of others who are seeking the Kingdom. Yes we are to study to show ourselves approved…again, as in collective as well as individually. And if we are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood a holy nation, and His own special people, how do we proclaim the praises of Him who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light? By putting the light under a bushel? Paul says "woe to me if I don't preach the good news (the Kingdom of Yah is at hand)" Yes it's true, i want to know how to exit out of babylon and apply the Kingdom's teaching, and you know how to do it.

What are the ministerial duties of priests in the kingdom of Yah?

I'm sorry this is so long.
peace and blessings