Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
Salsero, can you please expound upon the concept that the state owns my body? I can see that the state records the NAME (and then enters it into the Trust, liening it with debt for the state's benefit). Now the state makes the claim that my NAME must comply with endless codes, rules, and regulations, which are merely corporate rules (municipal law), enforceable only through Roman law (based on the debt contract which the state created for me by usurping my NAME, and then hoping I would confirm their presumption). My NAME is a corporate person, thus under the rules of corporations, but I want to use it for my benefit, not for the state's benefit, so I would like to get free of the Trust. The state cannot own the people, first because it is a corporation, and people are natural persons, and second because of the 13th Amendment. So debt slavery can only be voluntary. I am interested in un-volunteering, which I must do only due to presumptions of the trustee. Now if I am the beneficiary, which the unwritten contract for social security says I am, then I can certainly void the presumptions and tell the trustee to dissolve the trust. What say you?

We kind of agree but our wording is different. I agree a man must come forward and state he has a higher claim but the issue is not about that property being yours, it is an issue that everything on the planet belongs to the Creator and we are just mere users of said property, with right of use, control, enjoyment and possession but not ownership.

I have no objection to being owned by the Creator, but I have a lot of objection to being owned by the state. I say my NAME is mine to use, free of the state's interest. Where does the state get the right to own my property? Who has a higher right to the complete control and use of my NAME, and where did they get that right? All power of the government derives from the consent of the governed...

Freed
I would not be able to expand on the concept that the state owns anyone's body. So Freed maybe you can answer this for me: What evidence do you have to prove that Name is yours? I have shared with the group the evidence I have to prove that Name is not my property; HOWEVER, I am authorized user of that property. How does the State usurp YOUR Name? If your parents named you John Michael, that is YOUR given name. The family Name is Smith. Smith is made up the family unit, with mom, dad, Mary, Jack, Jill and John. Smith is not exclusively YOUR NAME. It is a family name. I agree the Name John Smith is a non-incorporated person, subject ONLY to the jurisdiction thereof when one consents or claims to own or have some interest in that property or Name. I use the Name for the purpose of conducting commerce for the state's benefit for its property called a Name. In directly, I, the man receive the benefit; however, it is state's property that I USE, that receives the discharge and acquittal, not me the man, because I have nothing to do with it. Man is free of the Trust. It ain't his unless he wants to make a claim against it and then he consents to be surety for the estate. I agree the State can not and DOES NOT own people. I would suggest you look up the definition of natural persons. The 13th A permits for voluntary servitude not involuntary. I AM JOHN SMITH is a voluntary consent to act as surety or executor of the estate. Yes debt slavery can ONLY BE VOLUNTARY. You are not the beneficiary, the state is the beneficiary and thus under the rules of usufruct, the one who benefits must be subject to the liabilities. Please provide evidence you are the beneficiary? If you accept eh benefits, you accept the liabilities. That is what I say. THat is the contract. I do not think we TELL the trustee or executor anything but we do inform the executor. We give notices. We rebut the presumptions. Absolutely. You have no authority to void anything. It ain't yours to begin with.
Excellent - you are a child of the Most High. The state does not own anyone unless they consent. Consent makes the law. WHen you say your Name, the state basically says thank you, Mr. Surety. The state get the right to own its property because it holds the original title to that property or name you believe is yours. You are sent a certified copy. The state has a higher right and loves when you think you have the higher right. Basically you are nothing but chattel. The state got the right through 1. holding original title 2. by being paid for beneficial use BY the United States through the SSA and 3. You can not get hold of that COLB 4. ALl you get is something called a CERTIFIED BC basically for your USE.
All power of the government is derived from those who are a party to that society. A free man is NOT a part of that society UNLESS he consent and thus is subject to the benefits along with the liabilities that society offer. God created man free, not encumbered.
I like to be challenged this helps me get my head around all this - it ain't easy but if you continue to seek, earnestly, you will find.