Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
what man or woman can verify a claim of: vested interest in; or, the right to administer, another man's property (the Name)?

This is the last time I am going to respond. To continue to go back and forth on this is really silly. First of all: Senate Doc #43, page 9, second paragraph, April 1933: “The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called “ownership” is only by virtue of Government, ie, law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State.”

I have asked multiple times to provide evidence that Name is your property and every one here goes around what I am specifically asking. I have even answered how that is not YOUR property.

i don't have to prove the Name is my property; it's my property because i say it is (i speak in living voice); and, my right of use (means property) of the Name is exclusive of all others

someone else must verify the claim (in living voice) that the Name isn't my property; a futile task which would be laughed out of court, if you know how to hold a court of record

OK you are going to hold your court of record, please tell me why is any judge going to allow this? Padelford, Fay & Co. v. Mayor and Aldermen of City of Savannah, 14 Ga. 438, 1854 WL 1492 (Ga., Jan Term 1854) (NO. 64) "No private person has a right to complain by suit in court on the ground of a breach of the United States constitution; for, though the constitution is a compact, he is not a party to it." YOU, the living man is not a part of their society. Here is a direct quote from a SCOTUS decision PROVING you, the "citizen, man, person, resident, etc is not a party to bring a claim into their court, you are not a party to the constitution. What rights do you have in their court? The courts can only deal with persons who, with the consent of man, falls under the jurisdiction thereof. The state owns the name, the US has bought interest in that property and is the protected purchaser under UCC 8-303.

please provide any evidence that a man or woman could convince a jury, under oath or affirmation in open court, that your Name is not your property So the man is going to convince a jury of his peers? Who are this man's peers? Or a jury of US citizens that are required to follow the judges' instructions? This common law stuff is pase - thanks to 1. the bankruptcy and 2. the Erie RR decision of 1938. We are under public policy statutes. Now I have to be honest with you, do I see the POSSABILITY OF COMMON LAW WORKING IN COURT? Yes, but it has nothing to do with common law whatsoever, it has to do with the fact that the US is under a state of emergency which means that we are in war. The finial on the flags in the court room scream war, the attorneys, the executive orders, etc. The mere fact a common law plea may get some traction is the fact that the court does not want "citizens" to ask too many questions and the case MAY be dismissed as not to take a chance let the people know the truth.

I can very easily prove that Name, I USE IS NOT MY PROPERTY. I hand over the BC and ask a simple question of the jury [this would never be allowed - but I am just giving an example]: Does the jury see I have this certified BC in hand? Did I sign it? Did I put an official stamp from the State on it? Who put the stamp and signed this document? A fiduciary of the State. Therefore, if it were my property, I would sign it, I would put MY stamp on it. The paper, the stamp, the signature, etc are not MINE.

'UNITED STATES', 'STATE OF XXXXX', 'IRS' etc. do not have vocal chords; only man can make a claim I agree 100%.

property does NOT mean ownership or title; it means 'exclusive right of use'; our grant from the Creator in covenant is to subdue the earth and have dominion so long as we do not interfere with another man's grant to do the same - do unto others... Blacks 6th ed: Property. That which is peculiar or proper to any person; that which belongs exclusively to one....The word is also commonly used to denote everything which is the subject of ownership, corporeal or incorporeal, tangible or intangible, visible or invisible, real or personal; everything that has an exchangeable value or which goes to make up wealth or estate. I did not put the entire definition - but lets pick out a few words here: Person, ownership, estate - are you a person? ownership vests in the state, estate property is from "a dead person" - the IRS manual 6209 goes into detail about what forms W-2, 1099, W-4 and 1098 tax class. It is evident, if one is receiving one of these forms, there must be a presumption of some estate. Now the question is whose estate and who is the beneficiary, executor, and grantor?

a fiction cannot make a claim to property (no voice); I agree 100%. and, we cannot harm a fiction nor do we have any inherent obligation to a fiction - contract wisely
I agree 100% but contract, per THEIR law is not up front, it is deceptive and presumptive - you can volunteer into servitude.

Let us to agree to disagree on this one. And honestly, if what you are doing is working for you, I think that is great and wish you the very best.