Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Sounds like it's 501c3 if there's doctrine/teaching restrictions. Maybe Westminster is the watchdog headquarters of LDS churches? A guess....
Now consider that the State via some title ordains the existence of a 501c3 entity. Or at a minimum has the Administration in Approval of GRANTING of a certain status in regard to money - which is to say the State is Benefactor to the 501c3 entity. We see Title 26 501c3.

Now also consider that the government of the State needs money to continue in its business affairs. Consider the possibility that the governments of the world have been Mortgaged to the International Banker. Now connect the dots. Money is the Nexus. Control thru the central banking system. Remember the Scripture says the debtor is SLAVE to the Lender.

Notice the claim is that the LDS is basically selling information. So now the State is going to step in by order of its MASTER the Banking Interests to make sure the LDS begins to worship Satan. I jest but you get the point. While I jest I am not to far from the truth.

Shalom,
MJ