Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What's in a NAME?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    the public courthouse is just a building; an edifice where people have access to court (court is a verb also)

a man is always in or at common law if he remains standing as man; that ability comes with knowledge and practice - do not use ANY legalese or you show competence in a legalese court; and then, you are subject to the rules of said court

if someone sends you a present[ment], find out who is sending it and why through letter writing - do not delay
    if it is written using legalese terms, you do not understand as a man; "i believe this may read as thus and so, however i am not certain and i cannot decipher your language, please communicate in common parlance." [a man is not required to know or understand the foreign language of legalese]

if this private communication cannot be settled, one party may choose to take it public by way of a law suit in court
    a man has a right to face and question his accuser [cf. the Plaintiff must appear - Trinsey v Pagliaro] (notice this citation is NOT the basis for the claim of man's right, it is just an exhibit for comparison purposes)

if the "Plaintiff" is named as STATE OF XXXXX, IRS, UNITED STATES, etc., then, even according to "their" own rules and precedents, the Plaintiff must appear and the attorney is not permitted to speak to the facts without first hand knowledge; we do not rely upon "their" rules or precedents, we stand upon the common law right to face our accusers in open court

if no man will speak with voice against another man who requires to face, and answer to, his accusers claims, THERE IS NO PROPER CLAIM BEFORE THE COURT - no controversy exists [cf. no subject matter jurisdiction]

if the matter is man on man, the one moving the claim (prosecutor) establishes the rules of court and both parties present their cases before a jury that will judge the merits and render a final decision - the black-robed-one is independent of the tribunal (claimant, wrongdoer, jury) and only bears witness to the happenings

it is the claimant's court and the judgments and orders issue through said court, with magistrate as witness and court clerk as recorder for public benefit

there is no book or template for this, that is why true common law is unwritten; a man must learn to stand as such (a man) and conduct his affairs accordingly and in honor
    The above is an excellent explanation! Thanks AJ!

Below is my attempt to get this approach before the CLGJ audience:

http://www.nationallibertyalliance.o...aw#comment-230

**How does one get to the in a common law court when charges are brought on the real human?**

Fix the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    **How does one get to the in a common law court when charges are brought on the real human?** Fix the money.
    We know congress already did that Keith.

Many Americans, not just the courts, help shape the meaning of the Constitution in the nation’s life. This series explains the actual or potential contributions of these other individuals, groups, or institutions.

Today’s Constitution-maker is President Obama. In his State of the Union message last week, the President declared a measure of independence from Congress, saying that he would not wait for the legislative process to take action that he believed was necessary. http://news.yahoo.com/constitution-o...-politics.html

That can be read, of course, to mean that when Congress passes a law, using its undoubted authority to make laws for the nation’s governance, the president is to adhere to the letter of what Congress has enacted, and not to deviate from it. Faithful thus can mean respectful, and maybe even obedient.

But even that reading probably misunderstands the design of a working government: Congress may pass a law that the president decides is unconstitutional; what then? Hasn’t he taken an oath to defend the Constitution?

Congress may pass a law that, because of the compromises that went into its passage, is not really clear and specific; what then?

Don’t government bureaucrats need some guidance sometimes?

And what is the president to do if he sees the need for government to act, but Congress has not enacted a law to show the way?

In reality And what is the people to do if we see the need for government to act, but Congress has not enacted a law to show the way?

“Wherever and whenever I can take steps without legislation to expand opportunity for more American families, that’s what I’m going to do.” President Obama
    We shall see.
    Last edited by Chex; 02-04-14 at 03:04 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    "The ultimate ownership of all property (exclusive right of use)..." [even this sentence fragment distinguishes between the two words]

how does one claim "ownership" of "exclusive right of use"?

through titles? titles are of the paper realm and require verification "in voice" if a man so wishes

will "STATE" now appear and verify his/her claim of "ownership of property"?

how long will you wait?

Last time - Please when you have all YOUR bills or however, you all look at them PAID or discharged or whatever, are a free man on the land - meaning no DL, car registration, passport, bank account [what would you need this for since you have the state taking care of everything], and are the supreme sovereign over the courts, state and whatever you say in our VOICE, please share it with me. I am not being sarcastic. I am being up front. I have no issue about asking forgiveness for my error. Whatever EFFECTIVE remedy or how you call it, do not be shy, share it.

I have offered evidence that Name is not legally yours; however, you are free to use it, as it was sent to you for your use. If used correctly, under the rules of usufruct, the owner of that property, by their laws, MUST provide discharge and acquittal for THEIR property that I USE. It does not matter, if the entity or Name has a CC bill, tax bill, or charged with a crime. I am in the middle of perfecting this and I have no issue stating this; however, I honestly believe those men I have mentioned before have found EFFECTIVE remedy using this "theory" but ALSO from a biblical standpoint or spiritual standpoint, it resonates FOR ME. It is simple and at the same time complex because of our conditioning.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    Last time - Please when you have all YOUR bills or however, you all look at them PAID or discharged or whatever, are a free man on the land - meaning no DL, car registration, passport, bank account [what would you need this for since you have the state taking care of everything], and are the supreme sovereign over the courts, state and whatever you say in our VOICE, please share it with me. I am not being sarcastic. I am being up front. I have no issue about asking forgiveness for my error. Whatever EFFECTIVE remedy or how you call it, do not be shy, share it.

I have offered evidence that Name is not legally yours; however, you are free to use it, as it was sent to you for your use. If used correctly, under the rules of usufruct, the owner of that property, by their laws, MUST provide discharge and acquittal for THEIR property that I USE. It does not matter, if the entity or Name has a CC bill, tax bill, or charged with a crime. I am in the middle of perfecting this and I have no issue stating this; however, I honestly believe those men I have mentioned before have found EFFECTIVE remedy using this "theory" but ALSO from a biblical standpoint or spiritual standpoint, it resonates FOR ME. It is simple and at the same time complex because of our conditioning.
    when did I ever claim anything you presume above?

i am not afraid of carrying or using a "DL, car registration, passport, bank account" when i decide it is of benefit

when did i ever claim that the Name is "legally" mine; and, when have you offered any verifiable proof and evidence of "Name is not legally yours"?

are you a card carrying BAR member who is permitted, and fully educated, to speak or write regarding what is "legal" or "legally" anything?

i am not sure what it is you are in the "middle of perfecting"; however, please share with us when you do though

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    Last time - Please when you have all YOUR bills or however, you all look at them PAID or discharged or whatever, are a free man on the land ....
    The title 'freeman' is not all its cracked up to be.
    Freeman is only a higher status of servant ... to the body politic.

Quote Originally Posted by salsero
    ... - meaning no DL, car registration, passport, bank account [what would you need this for since you have the state taking care of everything], and are the supreme sovereign over the courts, state and whatever you say in our VOICE, please share it with me. I am not being sarcastic. I am being up front. I have no issue about asking forgiveness for my error. Whatever EFFECTIVE remedy or how you call it, do not be shy, share it.

I'm offering data that is not common ... no pun intended.
    Having such knowledge radically changes one's perspective on such subjects being that there is much disinformation out there.

I can sense from some of what you stated that you are invested in some of that disinformation. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The title 'freeman' is not all its cracked up to be.
    Freeman is only a higher status of servant ... to the body politic.

I'm offering data that is not common ... no pun intended.
    Having such knowledge radically changes one's perspective on such subjects being that there is much disinformation out there.

I can sense from some of what you stated that you are invested in some of that disinformation. No offense.
    Excellent post. Just like the term Liberty is a grant and can be undone by the grantor.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Excellent post. Just like the term Liberty is a grant and can be undone by the grantor.
    I guess our group can be a rough bunch at times .

Thank-you in turn for that tidbit on the term 'liberty'.

Anthony Joseph
    and what of the word liberty?

in my opinion, the term 'Liberty' may be a grant; yet, the word 'liberty' can be used by a man absent encumbrance

my liberty is my right, which is my property

do you believe any man can make a verifiable claim [in voice] to prove my claim is untrue?