Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: What's in a NAME?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    who is it that God has been appointed to rule over you in the Kingdom of God, Michael Joseph?

it is my obligation to serve my creator, my family and my fellow man; does every man require a "ruler" to carry this out?

usufruct - the right to use that which is proper to one and exclusive of all others [property]

I submit to the rule of those who I assemble with in government [church]. Otherwise, Yehoshuah is appointed the rule over me and I willingly submit. Therefore I submit to my brethren, in Love as we serve each other in Christ.

In the perfect kingdom we are called to be a kingdom of priests - we are not to rule each other but we are to serve each other. therefore I fully recognize the government of God. Government is good.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    who have you assembled in government?

each of us has the inherent right of self-governance, if we can honorably keep it

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    **How does one get to the in a common law court when charges are brought on the real human?** Fix the money.
    We know congress already did that Keith.

Many Americans, not just the courts, help shape the meaning of the Constitution in the nation’s life. This series explains the actual or potential contributions of these other individuals, groups, or institutions.

Today’s Constitution-maker is President Obama. In his State of the Union message last week, the President declared a measure of independence from Congress, saying that he would not wait for the legislative process to take action that he believed was necessary. http://news.yahoo.com/constitution-o...-politics.html

That can be read, of course, to mean that when Congress passes a law, using its undoubted authority to make laws for the nation’s governance, the president is to adhere to the letter of what Congress has enacted, and not to deviate from it. Faithful thus can mean respectful, and maybe even obedient.

But even that reading probably misunderstands the design of a working government: Congress may pass a law that the president decides is unconstitutional; what then? Hasn’t he taken an oath to defend the Constitution?

Congress may pass a law that, because of the compromises that went into its passage, is not really clear and specific; what then?

Don’t government bureaucrats need some guidance sometimes?

And what is the president to do if he sees the need for government to act, but Congress has not enacted a law to show the way?

In reality And what is the people to do if we see the need for government to act, but Congress has not enacted a law to show the way?

“Wherever and whenever I can take steps without legislation to expand opportunity for more American families, that’s what I’m going to do.” President Obama
    We shall see.
    Last edited by Chex; 02-04-14 at 03:04 PM.

Consider the absurdity that debt is money.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Consider the absurdity that debt is money.
    RIGHT.

The citizenry end up using Monopoly money that issues from a bank. That issues from a bank. The Bank and the Representatives of government are the higher powers in this Trust Agreement. Where are the people found? Trusting in their government representatives to MEDIATE - just like Moses did - a Trust Agreement on their behalf.

But that Monopoly money is the result of a loan that the private bank GAVE or you might say GRANTED to a government so that said government might continue to do business. Said government placing its bonds as surety or you might say Security Interest - remember FDR quote?

So you can see the government has MORTGAGED itself and the Mortgage cannot be redeemed unless the loan is repaid. The citizenry therefore is using IOU's to transfer their debts one to another - but never extinguishing the debt. The only way to extinguish the debt is to redeem the bonds with interest. Oh there are some who will say a government is not real - HORSESHIT. Men place their trust in mediators or representatives to do certain jobs FOR them - a government is therefore a named Trust Agreement which is UNDERSTOOD in relationship. And it is those people who willingly accept whatever their leaders are able to negotiate for them and in or on their behalf. This of course is expressed and implied by voting. Get out there and rock the vote won't you?

The labor of the citizenry may in fact redeem the IOU's but it seems the government is a beast that is never satisfied. I am reminded of this:

Luk 11:46 And He said, "Woe unto you also, ye teachers of the Law! for ye heavy laden men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch gently not the burdens with one of your fingers.

In my opinions v.46 shows the difference between those being represented - the cattle that bear the load [yoked in ignorance] and those who drive the cattle.

Of course government is but a huge trust and one would do themselves a huge favor to learn the different offices of the trust. But consider what happens when a peoples representatives, in union, mortgage the future labors of the people just so the government can continue?

the government becomes the slave - and the lender becomes the beneficiary of that slave labor. What is left of the people? Well what do you think the government has to pledge to the lender? Why do you think Hilary Clinton spent so much time in China? Answer: She was looking for a lender who would continue to loan money to a government that cannot pay its debts.

It is all about trust folks. Oh you can use words such as agreement or contract, but in the end you had best learn the offices of the trust if you are to comprehend the nature of the beast.

A smart attorney is always going to ask "are those Federal Reserve Notes" in your wallet? Consider what said attorney seeks. Have your representatives sold you and your labor? Do you vote? Can't you see I am talking about express and implied trust.

I speak of TWO kingdoms. Babylon the Great [statue] and the Kingdom of God. The latter Kingdom manifest first within and is expressed in Deed. Faith absent deeds is dead. Debt = Death. Mortgage = A death pledge.

I take comfort here:

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed not with silver.

Consider how ye sell yourselves. Do you participate in a system of representative government? Consider the Trust process in paragraph one hereinbefore. Read it again. Who is trustee and who is beneficiary and who is THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARY of the notes in circulation? Instead of government being the rich man who helps to keep commerce flowing the Monopoly Bank is now the Head. Ever play Monopoly? Have you ever stopped to consider who is the surety for all that paper money in the Bank? Oh its just a game says the gainsayer. Where does the paper money go after the game is over? And do you ever own the property or can you ONLY improve the Property to collect RENTS?

Shalom
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-04-14 at 06:20 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    if a man allows an attorney to ask him anything, he has already lost

the pieces of paper in my wallet have the imprint "FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE" upon them; and, so what?

what attorney has any power over a man who makes claim to whatever property he declares in voice?

how many attorneys have first hand knowledge of the claims made by whom they represent? answer, practically zero

will attorney now verify for 'UNITED STATES', 'IRS', 'STATE OF XXXXX', 'US TREASURY', 'SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION', etc. on and for the record? answer, they are prohibited by law to do so

who will speak in voice with full liability on behalf of the party who you presume has vested interest in said 'FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES'? answer, no one

it is all an illusionary game - do not rely upon the long term value of paper, use as is necessary absent obligation; those credits are your property and someone must come forward and claim otherwise in living voice under oath or affirmation supported by findings of facts and conclusions of law - how long will you wait to see that happen?
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 02-05-14 at 12:42 AM.

if a man allows an attorney to ask him anything, he has already lost

the pieces of paper in my wallet have the imprint "FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE" upon them; and, so what?

what attorney has any power over a man who makes claim to whatever property he declares in voice?

how many attorneys have first hand knowledge of the claims made by whom they represent? answer, practically zero

will attorney now verify for 'UNITED STATES', 'IRS', 'STATE OF XXXXX', 'US TREASURY', 'SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION', etc. on and for the record? answer, they are prohibited by law to do so

who will speak in voice with full liability on behalf of the party who you presume has vested interest in said 'FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES'? answer, no one

it is all an illusionary game - do not rely upon the long term value of paper, use as is necessary absent obligation; those credits are your property and someone must come forward and claim otherwise in living voice under oath or affirmation supported by findings of facts and conclusions of law - how long will you wait to see that happen?

I disagree in regard to the attorney presentment for I find Yehoshuah supping with Matthew-Levi the tax collector.

Regarding claim - this is so obvious to me that I just don't even consider it anymore - but you are right on point. Regarding FULL LIABILITY this is an excellent point.

A citizen or subject IS NOT in full liability - rather by the very nature of that office there is limited liability. The liability is placed in the appointed REPRESENTATIVES of the people in trust. This in a sense shows MEDIATION - sort of like what Moses did. The people are either ignorant or scared or lazy. So they hire mouthpieces to represent their interests on their behalf. Now when agreements are established who are the parties? - it certaintly ain't the people!

Now with that consider the Preamble to the Constitution of the United States. A trust is a relationship and if the Trustees create an agreement to bind one to another then those who desire a mediator are now SUBJECT to the agreement that the mediator agreed to. Therefore I agree that the only way one can come to the table is with standing in full liability. And therefore a claim is required! No other way around it.

However, you asked me earlier who I submit to. I will tell you that I trust very few men - I can count them on one hand. But I know they have been "thru the firey trial" - tested and as such, I submit myself to my brothers in Christ. As per the commands of the Trust Agreement [Scripture]. I ask for leadership from the Holy Spirit and I therefore wait for instruction regarding my actions.

For the Kingdom of God WILL have a government of God and this age now is about who will qualify or disqualify from those who have been called. For the Kingdom is not bottom up in voting - it is top down in appointment [calling]. Therefore those who are led by the Spirit of God have the right to be called the Sons of God - which is to say they become members of the Family of Elohim.

Adam disqualified himself but those who are called or chosen now have the choice [this is the true meaning of John 3:16] for man cannot choose God - God chooses man. Therefore whomsoever WHO HAVE BEEN CALLED places his trust in Yehoshuah.... FOR we read no man can come to the Son unless the Father CALL him. And further..

Act 2:39 For the promise is to you, and to your children, and to all that are of the Dispersion and then the Gentiles, even as many as the Lord our God shall call to Himself."

We even see in Jesus Christ - the term Christos which means The Appointed One - or the Elect One. We see He was a MADE man - appointed to purpose - a member of the Family ELOHIM.

If I do not desire a relationship with another I can terminate simply with "I have no trust in you". In fact if I ask an attorney anything regarding legal affairs, most likely that will be his response to me. Now language is getting a little loose here so I will say a lawyer or advocate is not the same office as attorney.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-05-14 at 05:04 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    i would offer that the appropriate response(s) to any "attorney" question is, "who is making a claim; will he come forward now and verify?"

"i have no trust in you" is synonymous with "we have no agreement(s)"; that takes care of any breach claim if it is true

whoever decides to communicate with i; a man, must do so as man in common language if i so require

an office of any kind does not speak except in the realm of the 2nd dimension (paper); as a man, i hear only man in voice

presents must be made in a language common to man else i do not understand; and, without wet-ink signature, there is no present worthy of response except the return of the present to sender requiring the hereinbefore mentioned elements of proper communication

hold the man or woman liable for the claim(s) made; do not permit the attempt to hide behind "office", "cloak" or "mask"

if you communicate with or understand the presents from the 2nd diminsion; you diminish yourself to the same and become subject to the jurisdiction thereof

rise and remain above; hold your standing as man which is the highest there is on earth under God

i would offer that the appropriate response(s) to any "attorney" question is, "who is making a claim; will he come forward now and verify?"
    RIGHT.

If you stop to consider by making this demand the complaining party is essentially abated. I wrote a DA years ago a simple three paragraph letter which essentially said - produce the contract, trust, agreement or covenant that engages me to your law form. I then went to liability - Let Yehovah judge between you and I this day. Then I went to "Res Judicata" - your action or inaction is a self executing judgment. I refuse to post the letter as I have learned not to do that sort of thing in conformance to and with:

Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

I, of course, kept my own record within the governing assembly that heard the matter - this goes also to double jeopardy.

Deu_14:21 .......Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

Exo 23:19 The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe [boil] a kid in his mother's milk.

Exo 34:26 The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

Being found innocent in the law form of the assembly convened I issued the courtesy judgment upon the county court in notice. However, I kept my word to the magistrate of the county and showed up as scheduled. I have found the following to be true:

Luk 10:19 Behold, I have given unto you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the might of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Luk 10:20 But in this rejoice not, that the evil spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names have been written in the heavens."

Remember that plague of frogs coming out of the river upon Egypt. Well what did that symbol represent?

Rev 16:12 And the sixth poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, in order that the way of the kings that come from the east might be prepared.

Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits as it were frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Rev 16:14 For they are ... spirits of demons, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings ... of the whole world, ......

I Noah's day there was a flood of water. In our days we find a flood of lies being broadcast upon unsuspecting peoples.

However, just as in Egypt there was a place prepared in Goshen, those who abide HERE:

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of El Elyon Shall abide under the shadow of El Shaddai.

Psa 91:2 I will say of Yehovah, "He is my refuge and my fortress: My Judge; in Him will I trust.

Honor thy Father [Yehovah] and thy Mother [El Shaddai or Wisdom] = natures of El Elyon which gave issue to the Son:

Pro 8:1 Doth not Wisdom cry? And understanding put forth her voice?

Pro 8:22 Yehovah acquired me in the beginning of His way, Before His works of old.

Pro 8:30 Then I became beside him, as one under His constant care: And I was daily His delight, Rejoicing always before Him;

Yehovah [Husband] and El Shaddai or Wisdom [Wife] :

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands, as to the Lord.

Eph 5:23 For a husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the Head of the church: He Himself being Saviour of the body.

Eph 5:31 For this ... shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife, and the two shall be for one flesh.

But those who place their confidence, trust and strength [right arm] in man's inventions make themselves subject to the associated plagues:

Deu 32:31 For their rock is not as our Rock, Even our enemies themselves being judges.

Deu 32:32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, And of the fields of Gomorrah: Their grapes are grapes of gall, Their clusters are bitter:

Deu 32:33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, And the cruel venom of asps.

Deu 32:37 And He shall say, Where are their gods, Their rock in whom they trusted,

Deu 32:38 Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, And drank the wine of their drink offerings? Let them rise up and help you, Let them be be your protection.

A Psalm of David.

Psa 109:1 Hold not Thy peace, O God Whom I praise;

Psa 109:2 For the mouth of a lawless one and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: They have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

Psa 109:3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; And fought against me without a cause.

Psa 109:4 For my love they are my adversaries: But I am all prayer.

Psa 109:5 And they have put against me evil for good, And hatred for my love.

Psa 109:6 Set Thou a lawless one over him: And then let Satan stand at his right hand.

Psa 109:7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: And then let his prayer become sin.

Psa 109:8 Let his days be few; And let another take his office.

Psa 109:20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

Psa 109:21 But do thou for me, Yehovah Adonai, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.

Psa 109:22 For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.

Psa 109:25 I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads.

Psa 109:26 Help me, Yehovah my Elohim: O save me according to thy mercy:

Psa 109:27 That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it.

Psa 109:28 Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.

Psa 109:29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

Psa 109:30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.

Psa 109:31 For He shall stand at the right hand of the needy, To save the needy from those that condemn his soul.

Gen 2:7 And Yehovah Elohim formed [as a potter] the man [eth ha Adam] of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath that is life; and the man became a living soul.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-05-14 at 02:21 PM.

Its alright Ma

Shalom,
    MJ