Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What's in a NAME?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
    PHOENIX — The leader of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been ordered to appear before a magistrate in England on fraud charges filed by a disaffected ex-Mormon who disputes fundamental teachings of the religion, according to documentation obtained by The Arizona Republic. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...court/5216645/

Two summonses direct Thomas S. Monson of Utah, the Church president, to attend a March 14 hearing in the Westminster Magistrates Court of London to answer accusations that key tenets of the LDS faith are untrue and have been used to secure financial contributions.
    Last edited by Chex; 02-05-14 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    PHOENIX — The leader of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been ordered to appear before a magistrate in England on fraud charges filed by a disaffected ex-Mormon who disputes fundamental teachings of the religion, according to documentation obtained by The Arizona Republic. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...court/5216645/

Two summonses direct Thomas S. Monson of Utah, the Church president, to attend a March 14 hearing in the Westminster Magistrates Court of London to answer accusations that key tenets of the LDS faith are untrue and have been used to secure financial contributions.
    And so it begins - a setting of a precedent. I wonder if the LDS church is a 501c3? Also, pray tell, how on earth does Westminster have jurisdiction? What is the Nexus?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Also, pray tell, how on earth does Westminster have jurisdiction? What is the Nexus?
    I don't know but here is more of it.

Thomas S. Monson, President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been ordered to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court in London next month to defend the church’s doctrines including beliefs about Adam and Eve and Native Americans.

A formal summons signed by District Judge Elizabeth Roscoe warns Mr Monson, who is recognised by Mormons as God’s prophet on Earth, that a warrant for his arrest could be issued if he fails to make the journey from Salt Lake City, Utah, for a hearing on March 14.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...-teaching.html

Anthony Joseph
    absent the fear of losing "tax exempt status"; why should Thomas S. Monson care about said "summons"?

a true church of God need not answer to, or defend against, the "orders" of 'District Judge' or 'Westminster Magistrates' Court'

And so it begins - a setting of a precedent. I wonder if the LDS church is a 501c3? Also, pray tell, how on earth does Westminster have jurisdiction? What is the Nexus?
    Sounds like it's 501c3 if there's doctrine/teaching restrictions. Maybe Westminster is the watchdog headquarters of LDS churches? A guess....

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    to answer accusations that key tenets of the LDS faith are untrue
    Tenets that word bugged me most of the day, I didn't know what that meant.

Tenets definition. An opinion, doctrine, or principle held as being true by a person or especially by an organization.

Now I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Sounds like it's 501c3 if there's doctrine/teaching restrictions. Maybe Westminster is the watchdog headquarters of LDS churches? A guess....
    Now consider that the State via some title ordains the existence of a 501c3 entity. Or at a minimum has the Administration in Approval of GRANTING of a certain status in regard to money - which is to say the State is Benefactor to the 501c3 entity. We see Title 26 501c3.

Now also consider that the government of the State needs money to continue in its business affairs. Consider the possibility that the governments of the world have been Mortgaged to the International Banker. Now connect the dots. Money is the Nexus. Control thru the central banking system. Remember the Scripture says the debtor is SLAVE to the Lender.

Notice the claim is that the LDS is basically selling information. So now the State is going to step in by order of its MASTER the Banking Interests to make sure the LDS begins to worship Satan. I jest but you get the point. While I jest I am not to far from the truth.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Consider the absurdity that debt is money.
    One symptom or after-effect is this occupation of "market making".

While the Federal Reserve's supervisory role will be less than that of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the SEC, we will continue to work with the other implementing agencies to develop an effective and consistent supervisory framework and to ensure that the Volcker Rule is implemented in a manner that upholds the aims of the statute, while not jeopardizing important activities such as market making and hedging.

P.S. Accept your election with your Maker first, the rest might fall easily into place.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-06-14 at 02:07 PM.

Remember the Scripture says the debtor is SLAVE to the Lender.

Notice the claim is that the LDS is basically selling information. So now the State is going to step in by order of its MASTER the Banking Interests to make sure the LDS begins to worship Satan. I jest but you get the point. While I jest I am not to far from the truth.
    Shalom,
    MJ
    Oh that is the truth!

Regarding Names and PERSONS, quick question. I know this won't go anywhere, really locally, but here goes. Purely theoretical here. I am a landlord, have a few properties and from time to time I have to evict a tenant, then sue for damages. Obviously, most of the time my company is suing corporate person, card carrying Social Security member, really the trust itself. Anyways, after I get the damages judgement, I collect money around 10% of the time. Lets just say, unfortunately, I'm owed a lot of money.

Can I sue the trust? The party I have damages against signed his person's name, in support or through the trust. I guess the goes more along the lines, if one uses his/her social security number to sign for anything, it's assumed to be in possession of the trust, really we own nothing when we sign this way. Well, where is the liability to the trust? Can the trust be liable for anything?