Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
Now try to put on the hat of a King and take off the hat you have been conditioned to wear as a subject. Think about government and you as its head when you read the following:

Col 1:15 Who [Jesus] is the image [profile] of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation:

Col 1:16 Because by Him [Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

Col 1:17 And He is before all things, and by Him all things hold together.

This fact is an extremely important one to keep in mind, because as believers in Jesus Christ, we need to remember that for all his terrible power, Satan is still only a creature, operating entirely within the universe of time and space which God, thru the Son, has created, and is therefore entirely subject to God’s sovereign will and omnipotence. By way of contrast, however, our infinite Lord is in no way whatsoever limited by or dependent upon this finite environment of time and space so essential to our existence and to that of all His creatures.

Do you suppose a created being made by and thru Yehoshuah [Jesus] has any standing in the Heavenly Court to change the Law or structure of government of God? He lacks standing!

So why do men think they can do this within a closed law boundary called the United States? Or for that matter any other kingdom or state? Don't they see they are trespassing upon a claim made by other men?

As a king, I see an international scope and a domestic scope. Those who take shadow under my claim are domestic to my claim and subject to it. Yet other men who have established their claim also have those who take shadow under it. And many subjects are not happy with the administration AND YET they refuse to take the necessary steps and as such by their free will actions - or lack thereof - they show themselves willingly to submit as subject under the administration of another.

The domestics - commons - or subjects - are by consent lawfully under the administration of another. but how will each estate in Usufruct - do commerce with each other? They need a business plan - this is typically called a Constitution. Yet at the end of the day what is being traded is USE RIGHTS IN or OF A THING. And the Thing is the Earth. And man is a 1st derivative of the Earth - but later we see man BECAME A LIVING SOUL.

So then if a subject wishes to find peace with his Sovereign, THEN:

2Ch 7:14 If My people, upon whom My name is called, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

LAND is a legal term. It refers to the Uses of the Earth. Therefore Land goes to Possessions. Notice IF MY PEOPLE....

the subjects are the people and the government are the People. Myself I prefer to be a member of "We the People of Yehovah" the government of the Kingdom of God. However the government are Melchizedok Priests and we read:

Hos 4:6 My people are laid prostrate for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge [of Me], I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy sons.

Those who wish to Qualify for the government of the Kingdom of God will not forsake the King's Law. Yet we see so many running around blaspheming the King saying the Law is no more. I really feel a sense of sadness for these folks.

Shalom,
MJ