Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: What's in a NAME?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Accept your election with your Maker first, the rest might fall easily into place.
    Can you expand on this Accept your election with your Maker first, the rest might fall easily into place topic a little further?

Under the Volcker Rule. The ultimate success of the final rule will depend on how well the implementing agencies supervise and enforce the rule. While the Federal Reserve's supervisory role will be less than that of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the SEC, we will continue to work with the other implementing agencies to develop an effective and consistent supervisory framework and to ensure that the Volcker Rule is implemented in a manner that upholds the aims of the statute, while not jeopardizing important activities such as market making and hedging. In pursuit of this goal, shortly after the adoption of the Volcker Rule, the Federal Reserve and the other implementing agencies agreed to create an interagency working group, which has already begun to meet. In mid-January, the five implementing agencies approved an interim final rule to permit banking entities to retain interests in certain collateralized debt obligations backed primarily by trust preferred securities that would otherwise be subject to the Volcker Rule's covered fund investment prohibitions.
    Isn't a collateralized debt obligation a pool of future payment promises. Bank lends money to 1,000 car buyers and receives an average of $300 from each borrower every month, the title of each car would naturally have a lien, allowing the bank to seize the vehicle if the borrower fails to make monthly payments.

[The car title would also have a lien if purchase with FRN's. same as anything.]

Should the bank need urgent cash, it can contact a large investor with money, such as a mutual fund, and promise to pass on all payments from car buyer for the next year to this institution, in exchange for an immediate lump sum payment.

This arrangement is a collateralized debt obligation, because the promise of the bank to the mutual fund is backed up by the vehicles, which are the collateral in this case.

This is interesting.

The issuer of a CDO—usually a special purpose entity—is typically is a corporation established outside the United States to avoid being subject to U.S. federal income taxation on its global income. These corporations must restrict their activities to avoid U.S. tax; corporations that are deemed to engage in trade or business in the U.S. will be subject to federal taxation.

Foreign corporations that only invest in and hold portfolios of U.S. stock and debt securities are not. Investing, unlike trading or dealing, is not considered to be a trade or business, regardless of its volume or frequency.

Investopedia explains.
    Last edited by Chex; 02-06-14 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Now try to put on the hat of a King and take off the hat you have been conditioned to wear as a subject. Think about government and you as its head when you read the following:

Col 1:15 Who [Jesus] is the image [profile] of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation:

Col 1:16 Because by Him [Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

Col 1:17 And He is before all things, and by Him all things hold together.

This fact is an extremely important one to keep in mind, because as believers in Jesus Christ, we need to remember that for all his terrible power, Satan is still only a creature, operating entirely within the universe of time and space which God, thru the Son, has created, and is therefore entirely subject to God’s sovereign will and omnipotence. By way of contrast, however, our infinite Lord is in no way whatsoever limited by or dependent upon this finite environment of time and space so essential to our existence and to that of all His creatures.

Do you suppose a created being made by and thru Yehoshuah [Jesus] has any standing in the Heavenly Court to change the Law or structure of government of God? He lacks standing!

So why do men think they can do this within a closed law boundary called the United States? Or for that matter any other kingdom or state? Don't they see they are trespassing upon a claim made by other men?

As a king, I see an international scope and a domestic scope. Those who take shadow under my claim are domestic to my claim and subject to it. Yet other men who have established their claim also have those who take shadow under it. And many subjects are not happy with the administration AND YET they refuse to take the necessary steps and as such by their free will actions - or lack thereof - they show themselves willingly to submit as subject under the administration of another.

The domestics - commons - or subjects - are by consent lawfully under the administration of another. but how will each estate in Usufruct - do commerce with each other? They need a business plan - this is typically called a Constitution. Yet at the end of the day what is being traded is USE RIGHTS IN or OF A THING. And the Thing is the Earth. And man is a 1st derivative of the Earth - but later we see man BECAME A LIVING SOUL.

So then if a subject wishes to find peace with his Sovereign, THEN:

2Ch 7:14 If My people, upon whom My name is called, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

LAND is a legal term. It refers to the Uses of the Earth. Therefore Land goes to Possessions. Notice IF MY PEOPLE....

the subjects are the people and the government are the People. Myself I prefer to be a member of "We the People of Yehovah" the government of the Kingdom of God. However the government are Melchizedok Priests and we read:

Hos 4:6 My people are laid prostrate for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge [of Me], I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy sons.

Those who wish to Qualify for the government of the Kingdom of God will not forsake the King's Law. Yet we see so many running around blaspheming the King saying the Law is no more. I really feel a sense of sadness for these folks.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

yarash

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

"As a king, I see an international scope and a domestic scope. Those who take shadow under my claim are domestic to my claim and subject to it. Yet other men who have established their claim also have those who take shadow under it. And many subjects are not happy with the administration AND YET they refuse to take the necessary steps and as such by their free will actions - or lack thereof - they show themselves willingly to submit as subject under the administration of another."

Shalom,
    MJ
    Helo MJ,

How does one establish their claim and how do others take shadow under it--without being involved in the world's system. Does one seek to be acknowledged by "them" as being of the order of Melchizedek through some sort of paperwork?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yarash View Post
    Helo MJ,

How does one establish their claim and how do others take shadow under it--without being involved in the world's system. Does one seek to be acknowledged by "them" as being of the order of Melchizedek through some sort of paperwork?

Thanks
    Hi Yarash;

Welcome to the forums!

I have accepted my election into the Order of Melchizedek. You must consider this carefully in terms of Scripture. This is a pure priesthood, as it is an election made by the higher (highest) Source - God. All you can do is accept the nomination (election).

Several events along the way have built confidence that I am fit to be in this honorary position among men. One of them was to write out the Laws of Moses and then translate them back to English. This changed me, it transformed my mind and I suggest that anybody would do this but understand that you may not have the inclination so consider it an example of things that are already happening to you for even considering the idea.

I would suggest that you understand that this is also a coronation as King. Kings in Israel also had the gift of Prophecy - or they actually had a prophet. John the Baptist was a prophet for King Archelaus HEROD. "King" HEROD living in the time of Jesus' ministry was actually a Tetrarch, Archelaus' brother Antipater. The other brother/Tetrarch was Philip but ruled up in Syria and played little part in the Bible Story. [John railed, probably for Archelaus (exiled King) against Antipater for bedding Philip's wife and it cost him his head. There is indication that Antipater prized the King's prophet John however and it grieved him to behead him.]

I am glad you are here and posting,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Now try to put on the hat of a King and take off the hat you have been conditioned to wear as a subject. Think about government and you as its head when you read the following:

So why do men think they can do this within a closed law boundary called the United States? Or for that matter any other kingdom or state? Don't they see they are trespassing upon a claim made by other men?
    God creates men invent, God's people inherit.

Helo MJ,

Thanks
    Yarash a Claim is just that a man or woman in union with others in Church or in State Declare [claim] certain Uses in a Thing. Now it makes sense that the corporation of men or women in Church or in State would let others know their claim.

A claim is not about getting permission from someone else it is about going forth and taking full liability for the Uses that you are Claiming. Your titles such as Priest or otherwise are derived from your new Status. However, you must with Full Liability keep the Royal Law - Thou shall not Steal. If someone else has a similar claim they may let you know to back off - or they might remain silent and let you too enjoy the Usufruct.

One in the order of Melchizedek is a priest who walks in the Law of Yehovah Elohim in Love. Law benefits all those who take shadow under it; as do the Judgments. For instance Yehovah said at the mouth of two / three witnesses if one has murdered, then kill him that very same day! Now how does that benefit society? Well for instance said murderer would not be able to do it again. Well you say, but what about False Witnesses? If you stand in full liability before Yehovah and you are a false witness, then what you thought would happen to another will now happen to you. For God said Vengeance is mine. So we see a kingdom submitting itself to the One King - Universal King - King of kings.

There is no paperwork- there is no easy process where you fill in the blank - there is only a decision a life choice to pick a path and walk in it for the rest of your life! There are no easy answers - there is only truth and hard work.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-19-14 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hi Yarash;

Welcome to the forums!

I have accepted my election into the Order of Melchizedek. You must consider this carefully in terms of Scripture. This is a pure priesthood, as it is an election made by the higher (highest) Source - God. All you can do is accept the nomination (election).

Several events along the way have built confidence that I am fit to be in this honorary position among men. One of them was to write out the Laws of Moses and then translate them back to English. This changed me, it transformed my mind and I suggest that anybody would do this but understand that you may not have the inclination so consider it an example of things that are already happening to you for even considering the idea.

David Merrill.

One cannot be a king in Israel without first writing out his own copy of Torah. My favorite saying when speaking to someone new to the path is that the study you are about to take up will completely change you. And that is true.

At first it was so sweet, then very bitter and then with more understanding sweet again. I heard a philosopher once say "A little philosophy leads you away from God, a little more, brings you back to God".

As we begin to understand it is so sweet to know, then as we begin to know, it becomes bitter as all you see around you is bitterness and oppression, but then with more knowledge you realize that the Kingdom of God is within. This realization is not mental meaning you can read the words but you will never realize their potential until you experience. You must experience. The battle within is between the Mind and the members of your Flesh. This is tribulation - testing by fire. Purification or refining of the "silver and gold".

So part of the priesthood is to KNOW and DO God's Law. For our God is a consuming Fire and noone can come into His presence in Sin. So we confess our sin and ask forgiveness in Yehoshuah - Jesus. Therefore we see Yehoshuah as the High Priest of the Order of Melchizedok and those who submit and obey as members of that order - now able to approach the Mercy Seat with Jesus Christ as our Covering. So we would be in Coverture with our Husbandman [Head of the Commonwealth] as Yehoshuah! Now then His Majesty only looks upon Yehoshuah and not our being as we have submitted. Consider a court room.

Consider the Judge is God. The DA is Satan and Christ is our Advocate. Now does the Judge look upon the Defendant or does he look to the Defendants Advocate? Consider before you answer.

VERY IMPORTANT: How can you confess sin if you don't know what sin is? Let me say it like this. Do you think you qualify to be a judge in a county court? How could you without first being knowledgeable about the Law and its Judgments?

Well the priesthood of the Melchizedok order are knowledgeable about God's Law and God's Judgments! But even more than that they have the fruits of the Spirit - so that Equity may be done upon the People.

Government is good - for God REQUIRES discipline. For know ye not that it is the Order of Melchizedok that will judge even the Angels!

So then what does this Order Inherit and what is their duty? They Inherit God and their duty is work in the government of God.

Eze 44:23 And they shall teach My People the difference between the holy and common, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Eze 44:24 And in strife they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to My judgments: and they shall keep My laws and My statutes in all Mine appointed seasons; and they shall hallow My sabbaths.

Eze 44:28 And it shall be unto them for an inheritance: I am their inheritance: and ye shall give them no possession in Israel: I am their possession.

===============================

Setting pride and ego aside: Who is the greatest in the Kingdom of God? The answer is the one who serves others! The one who will "wash the feet" of his fellows. Therefore man has it upside down. The King should be the biggest servant of all. The fact that men revere a president is repugnant! He is their servant. Not their Lord. Man has it upside down. We see fear, lust, greed, pride and ego blinding man. But FEAR is the worst.

BECAUSE : Faith cannot exist in the presence of Fear!

Shalom,
    MJ

Thank you for your welcome and response David Merrill.

"This changed me, it transformed my mind and I suggest that anybody would do this but understand that you may not have the inclination so consider it an example of things that are already happening to you for even considering the idea."

I don't have the confidence you have, on the contrary i ask why would Yah choose me for something i feel am ill equipped for. But i am trying to build confidence.

Hi MJ thanks for your response,

In regards to making a claim you've stated before in other posts "Declare Thyself" and "perfect the claim" but how is this done and to whom does one declare?

You said "There is no paperwork- there is no easy process where you fill in the blank - there is only a decision a life choice to pick a path and walk in it for the rest of your life! There are no easy answers - there is only truth and hard work."
    The decision is made. I'm not afraid of truth and hard work, but am looking to emulate others who are journeying ahead of me who have the same calling.

You write from a previous post "I wrote a DA years ago a simple three paragraph letter which essentially said - produce the contract, trust, agreement or covenant that engages me to your law form. I then went to liability - Let Yehovah judge between you and I this day. Then I went to "Res Judicata" - your action or inaction is a self executing judgment."…"I, of course, kept my own record within the governing assembly that heard the matter - this goes also to double jeopardy."

Is this not paperwork? If one keeps these records in their arena, is this not submitting to their governing way of doing business? Can not the records of "Declaring Thyself" be kept or proclaimed elsewhere?

You also wrote "Being found innocent in the law form of the assembly convened I issued the courtesy judgment upon the county court in notice. However, I kept my word to the magistrate of the county and showed up as scheduled."

If the magistrate asked, i can see where you would keep your word if you'd agreed. But what if you were demanded to come before this convened arena and forced by intimidation to agree that you would (on behalf of YOU) and yet you respectfully/honorably declined by private communication in form of a notice "Declaring Thyself" yet this angered him and he refused your declaration by issuing a decree to kidnap you out of your Father's kingdom? What then?

"A claim is not about getting permission from someone else it is about going forth and taking full liability for the Uses that you are Claiming."--Would you be more specific?

"…but then with more knowledge you realize that the Kingdom of God is within. This realization is not mental meaning you can read the words but you will never realize their potential until you experience. You must experience. The battle within is between the Mind and the members of your Flesh. This is tribulation - testing by fire. Purification or refining of the "silver and gold"."

I comprehend, it's the knowledge and experiences that you have, (i so appreciate your posts) that i wish to learn from. "in the multitude of counsel there is wisdom"
    I agree with David Merrill's LoR to a certain extent, but i'm not sure that is the direction Yahveh wants me to go.

"BECAUSE : Faith cannot exist in the presence of Fear!" Yahshua's disciples feared and hid themselves and they were a group. i am solo. I haven't been able to conquer fear yet--have you?

Thank you all, there are so many gems on this forum!

Is this not paperwork? If one keeps these records in their arena, is this not submitting to their governing way of doing business? Can not the records of "Declaring Thyself" be kept or proclaimed elsewhere?
    That example was of me writing a letter. My records are kept within my Court. I keep my Court righteous - or I try my best - by keeping my word. I control - very carefully - how I contract with others.

I believe the Bible tells us to deliver ourselves. Therefore I do not share paperwork anymore. In fact the last time I did share my paperwork I was so disappointed because some of the men who read it, copied it word for word and placed their name on my work. I was not disappointed in terms of copyright, I was disappointed in terms of the fact that they BLINDLY placed their trust in my words and my success.

You are asking me how do I govern within a local group. Well a very good paper trail has already been left for you. Declaration of Trust [Independence] - Business Plan [Constitution]. Read them carefully and you will see what I mean.

Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion [People of God], that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon [People of Confusion].

Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
    Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
    Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
    Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
    Psa 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
    Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
    Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
    Psa 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
    Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

==============================

Now if you are just getting started, I would recommend that you study as much as possible. There are no easy paths, there are no processes that you can just easily follow. For me and my house, we do not recreate a new law form, we try our best to live under the Instruction of Yehovah, recognizing our Redemption in Yehoshuah.

So when I am tested by other law boundaries, I, like Daniel [thanks David Merrill] let them see the Glory of God beaming upon my face and thru my actions. I choose Yehoshuah as my King. And in controversy I will convene a court of peers! That means fellows who have the same political and trust that I do.

I am sorry I have no easy answer for you - the only answer is as follows:

Ecc_12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

1Th_4:11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

As far as I am concerned there are VERY FEW books that I would recommend outside of the Bible and when it comes down to what I choose, I choose the Bible over any book. All Truth is in the Bible.

If you want to know how to Declare Thyself - read the Declaration of Independence. Who did they send their Declaration to? And, now see if you can find their Claim within that Declaration.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-20-14 at 01:23 PM.