Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What's in a NAME?

I agree that only a man can make a claim. I further maintain that a man who has not made any claims is by his inaction implying that he desires to be ruled. Therefore like I have always maintained - DECLARE THYSELF.

Is this not a reasonable action - for man cannot read minds. So which is it? the only question left is what form of rule do you claim?

Quoting from Bob Dylan:

"Disillusioned words like bullets bark
    As human gods aim for their mark
    Made everything from toy guns that spark
    To flesh-colored Christs that glow in the dark
    It's easy to see without looking too far that not much is really sacred

Our preachers preach of evil fates
    Teachers teach that knowledge waits
    Can lead to hundred-dollar plates
    Goodness hides behind its gates
    But even the President of the United States
    Sometimes must have to stand naked

An' all the rules of the road have been lodged
    It's only people's games that you got to dodge
    And it's alright, Ma, I can make it

For them that must obey authority
    That they do not respect in any degree
    Who despise their jobs, their destinies
    Speak jealously of them that are free
    Do what they do just to be
    Nothing more than something they invest in

While some on principles baptized
    To strict party platform ties
    Social clubs in drag disguise
    Outsiders they can freely criticize
    Tell nothing except who to idolize and say, "God bless him"

While one who sings with his tongue on fire
    Gargles in the rat race choir
    Bent out of shape from society's pliers
    Cares not to come up any higher
    But rather get you down in the hole that he's in

Old lady judges watch people in pairs
    Limited in sex, they dare
    To push fake morals, insult and stare
    While money doesn't talk, it swears
    Obscenity, who really cares propaganda, all is phony
    "

=================

Do you recall YEARS back when I shared what I did to convene a jury to hear my case? Seems nobody understood - and I was dismayed - however it seems you get it!

=================

Thus saith Yehovah Elohim, in those days those that call upon my GREAT NAME shall be saved.

For Sampson has his eyes poked out and he has been made to grind the meal - but he shall return unto his former Husbandman and then, he shall be clothed with Power but not of his own - he again shall receive the seven Locks upon his head - Ref Isaiah 11:2 and Psalms 8.

2Ch 7:12 And the LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, "I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to Myself for an house of sacrifice.

2Ch 7:13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My People;

2Ch 7:14 If My People, upon whom My name is called, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2Ch 7:15 Now Mine eyes shall be open, and Mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

2Ch 7:16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there for ever: and Mine eyes and Mine heart shall be there perpetually.

2Ch 7:17 And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before Me, according as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe My statues and my judgments;

2Ch 7:18 Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have confirmed by covenant with David thy father, saying, "There shall not be cut off from thee a man to be ruler in Israel.'

=================

Yehoshuah, I know, Paul, I know, but who are you?

Please take your vowel: A, E, I, O, U, Y, R W, H

shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-23-14 at 05:19 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    i do recall, yet i did not fully get it... then

it took a blunt, straight-talking, thick-"New York"-accented man [called Karl Lentz] to present it in the simplest of terms

move, hold and keep your court; and, make your claim

One man plants, another man waters and Yehovah gives the increase. This way no man can stand in his pride and say "Worship Me".

However, let me make this one distinction: You have no court if you have not perfected a claim. And how will you rule absent Law. And whose Law shall you make a USE of?

A claim is vital to establishing USE RIGHTS. Therefore, a court cannot exist without a prior claim. For tell me how should you hear a matter that you have zero jurisdiction to hear? Ponder the latter and then you will see the former.

I maintain, that no man should follow another. Make your own way - which is why I REFUSE to provide an algorithm for others to follow. Some men have slandered me for my position; however they do so to their own judgment - self fulfilling judgment "res judicata". For they place their trust in another man - which is a big NO NO.

=======================

I maintain Yehovah's Word should be followed and as such, I find direction here:

Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

Zec 2:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; For His own glory hath He sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple [pupil] of Mine eye.

Zec 2:9 For, behold, I will shake Mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their own slaves: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Zec 2:10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

Zec 2:11 And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be My People: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

Commentary: Do you believe verse 8?

Zec 4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

Zec 4:10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Commentary: v.10 reference the Seven Spirits of Elohim ==> Isaiah 11:2; Proverbs 8.

Hag 2:5 According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.

Commentary: v.4

Zerubbabel = Seed of confusion - which came out of confusion to make his stand with Yehovah
    Joshua = Yehoshuah ==> check me out = Yehovah the Savior
    Josedech = Yehotzadok = Yehovah the Righteous
    LORD of hosts = Yehovah Sabbawah = Yehovah the Commander of the Heavenly armies

now lets read verse 4 again:

Hag 2:4 Yet now be strong, O one who came out of confusion, saith Yehovah; and be strong, O Yehovah the Savior, son of Yehovah the Righteous, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith Yehovah, and work: for I am with you, saith Yehovah the Commander in Chief:

Commentary: reference the Great book of Hebrews: Order of Melchizadok - our High Priest is Yehoshuah is Yehovah the Savior. By the way did you notice the Command to WORK? Works can not justify salvation, but if one refuses to work then that one will have one meager estate. This is true now and to come.

See now CAPACITY, which is to say : Persons with particular duties and obligations - One God - many offices.

shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-23-14 at 06:53 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    it is learning through critical thinking rather than the ROTE method

i agree with you regarding "algorithms" or "templates"

make a claim - establish the law - convene your court

speak it in living voice, for there is no proper claim otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    it is learning through critical thinking rather than the ROTE method

i agree with you regarding "algorithms" or "templates"

make a claim - establish the law - convene your court

speak it in living voice, for there is no proper claim otherwise

Genesis chapter 1 verse three "and God said"

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    I was exploring the idea that THE NAME was a corporation sole, and that a man was the agent for the corporation. It may well be that is true, but I'm having very little luck in finding good reading material about what THE NAME is in law.

I've read two different treatises on names, which were very informative, the most interesting aspect being that surnames originally appeared over (above) the given name. However, both works were British, and both went into great detail about how sovereign prerogative could nullify any change of name.

I found in English common law that deed polls were only evidence of a man wanting to change his name, and that in any event, a deed poll needed to be submitted to Parliament and the Crown for final approval.

It seems the Crown has always claimed the last say in the naming of individuals, even into ancient times.

In America, since the people supposedly won their royal sovereignty from the Crown, it would seem the law should recognize the final authority on choosing a name as resting with the adult individual.

A name distinguishes an individual and his status in society.

I've noticed in the statement of facts forms used to prepare birth certificates that parents are said to have the right to designate the name of the child.

Bouviers 1856 --DESIGNATION, wills. The expression used by a testator, instead of the name of the person or the thing he is desirous to name; for example, a legacy to. the eldest son of such a person, would be a designation of the legatee. Vide 1 Rop. Leg. ch. 2.2. A bequest of the farm which the testator bought of such a person; or of the picture he owns, painted by such an artist, would be a designation of the thing devised or bequeathed.

So now I'm trying to wrap my mind around what designating a child's name means, as opposed to giving a child a name, and how this relates to THE NAME as it appears on the birth certificate.
    Check out Thomas Hobbes' Leviathan concerning the concept of a person .....

My opinion: the name is simply a designator for a container. The container is the legal concept of person.
    Last names did not become all the rage with governments until more organized systems of accounting develop to satisfy goverment's need for taxation and military enlistment.

The name is a designator of an account to handle debits and credits whether such pertains to legal charges or commerce.
    An account is a chose in action or the right of the creditor to sue for debts owed.

Let us also not forget the association known as the body politic. The birth certificate serves as evidence of induction of a being into a political body. Citizenship is a status (of servitude) as well as an office within a (public) corporation.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 01-25-14 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    My opinion: the name is simply a designator for a container. The container is the legal concept of person.
    Last names did not become all the rage with governments until more organized systems of accounting develop to satisfy goverment's need for taxation and military enlistment. The name is a designator of an account to handle debits and credits whether such pertains to legal charges or commerce. Let us also not forget the association known as the body politic. The birth certificate serves as evidence of induction of a being into a political body. Citizenship is a status (of servitude) as well as an office within a (public) corporation.
    La Carreta restaurants in Merrillville. http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-carreta-merrillville

The raids were part of a larger investigation that targeted Mexican restaurants in cities across Indiana, including El Rodeo eateries in Indianapolis, Lafayette, West Lafayette and Richmond.

Law enforcement officials were tight-lipped about what they are investigating, but they have made no arrests and filed no criminal charges as of yet.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office assisted with the raid of an El Rodeo restaurant Monday in Indianapolis, which a police report said stemmed from a grand jury investigation.

Officers took pictures of nine employees and seized cash, business documents and the cash registers, which they turned over to the grand jury, according to the case report.

Arnulfo Gonzalez, the registered owner of both restaurants, did not return messages for comment Tuesday and Wednesday.
    http://www.nwitimes.com/business/loc...97d4c0403.html

Anthony Joseph
    statutory/administrative "Grand Jury" = controlled by BAR members ["judge", "D.A.", etc.]

common law grand jury = independent "4th branch" of government; not controlled by BAR members or other branches of government

Jury Trial = controlled by BAR member "judge"

trial by jury = judges; magistrate (usual black robed one) independent of the tribunal (A-claimant, B-wrongdoer, C-jury) and merely bears witness to the outcome; and, keeps order, making sure the rules of court established by claimant (not the black robed one) are followed

Salsero, can you please expound upon the concept that the state owns my body? I can see that the state records the NAME (and then enters it into the Trust, liening it with debt for the state's benefit). Now the state makes the claim that my NAME must comply with endless codes, rules, and regulations, which are merely corporate rules (municipal law), enforceable only through Roman law (based on the debt contract which the state created for me by usurping my NAME, and then hoping I would confirm their presumption). My NAME is a corporate person, thus under the rules of corporations, but I want to use it for my benefit, not for the state's benefit, so I would like to get free of the Trust. The state cannot own the people, first because it is a corporation, and people are natural persons, and second because of the 13th Amendment. So debt slavery can only be voluntary. I am interested in un-volunteering, which I must do only due to presumptions of the trustee. Now if I am the beneficiary, which the unwritten contract for social security says I am, then I can certainly void the presumptions and tell the trustee to dissolve the trust. What say you?

We kind of agree but our wording is different. I agree a man must come forward and state he has a higher claim but the issue is not about that property being yours, it is an issue that everything on the planet belongs to the Creator and we are just mere users of said property, with right of use, control, enjoyment and possession but not ownership.

I have no objection to being owned by the Creator, but I have a lot of objection to being owned by the state. I say my NAME is mine to use, free of the state's interest. Where does the state get the right to own my property? Who has a higher right to the complete control and use of my NAME, and where did they get that right? All power of the government derives from the consent of the governed...

Freed

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    One man plants, another man waters and Yehovah gives the increase. This way no man can stand in his pride and say "Worship Me". I maintain Yehovah's Word should be followed and as such, I find direction here: MJ
    I find direction here:

I heard about this mother.
    One Sunday morning she went into her sons room, she said son it’s time to go to church.
    He said No Mom I ‘m not going to church today
    She asked why not?
    He said I’ll give two reasons. One I don’t like the people and two the people don’t like me.
    She replied, alright, I’ll give you two better reasons why you should go.
    She said number 1 you're 49 years old and number 2 you’re the pastor.

This is my Bible, it says what it says I am, I have what it says I have, It says I can do what it says I can do.

Jan 12 Know Who You Are. http://www.joelosteen.com/Pages/ThisWeeksMessage.aspx
    Last edited by Chex; 01-28-14 at 02:56 PM.