Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
....participation of hundreds of intelligent people who had complete faith that we were doing what was right, correct and constructive patriotism.

.....sometimes the most intriguing issues would emerge between jurists, who in turn would hash out these mental boundaries we were both exploring and violating - pressing the envelope and developing, rediscovering and exploring.

....it refreshes my feeling that this is an individual adventure and the social precept of being learned in the law to be competent adults according to the 'saving to suitors' clause is like herding cats at best.
This sounds like the dynamics of RuSA: people grasp the basic freedom concepts yet have different perceptions on how the group should proceed. Then people have different views of the creator: some are casual deists, others study holy scriptures, some are indifferent. So all these differences create a wobbly foundation for group problem-solving. Here, kitty kitty! Perhaps freedom is an individual adventure.

In other words the Kingdom of God is the sensation I receive whenever I radiate it. If we all could do that together we would all be living in the Kingdom of God.
This would be ideal.

In the perfection of Love then we can hold a true course even while we have different thoughts.
Name:  scan0003.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  38.6 KB