Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Fourth Branch of government, the Common Law Grand Jury

Anthony Joseph
    "they" (the people of 'National Liberty Alliance) should start by not mixing/confusing jurisdictions within the writings "they" present

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    "they" (the people of 'National Liberty Alliance) should start by not mixing/confusing jurisdictions within the writings "they" present
    Correct! They need our help in that regard... I am trying...

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Correct! They need our help in that regard... I am trying...
    if "they" listen, and act accordingly, "they", and we, will owe you, Doug, a debt of gratitude

thank you for your efforts

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I'm glad others see this, too. This is why I have hesitated to get involved.

How will one measure how much the other jurors know about freedom? (I wonder)

Claims of Legitimacy - US vs CLGJ

See post #3 in this NLA forum thread.

Hopefully, we can see that an issue of legitimacy initially exists in the eyes of those who are being confronted with this institution known as the Common Law Grand Jury (CLGJ). What is it, why it is even needed today?

Below is a copy of post #3 in the above thread, for your convenience, that may help address this issue of LEGITIMACY of the CFLGJ:

Executive Takeover April 15, 1861 vs CLGJ - George Mason's prediction certainly was confirmed when the "General Government", in particular, the Executive Branch, by presidential proclamation (executive order), "summoned both Houses of Congress to meet in their respective Chambers on the 4th of July, 1861, instant." See https://drive.google.com/folderview?...TQ&usp=sharing

From research compiled by Dominick Vincentini, April 19, 1996, in his "Chronology of Freedom", Third Edition, 1998, it appears that this overthrow of the original organic federation of republic states under the Articles of Confederation began initially on June 18, 1787, when Alexander Hamilton proposed his plan for a national government to the Constitutional convention which had convened on May 14, 1787. Hamilton's plan was in direct violation of the intent of the convention which was convened "for the sole and express purpose of revising the Articles of Confederation" (see ConCon-1787-3-3.pdf in above folder).

The unauthorized product of said convention, known as the "Constitution for the United States" was used to authorize a federal government, which thereafter was taken over as stated above, which further eroded its claim to legitimacy of consent of the people.

So, perhaps the below could be added to the CLGJ Declarations to support its own claim to legitimacy:

WHEREAS, the institution known as the "common law grand jury", by its ancient traditions in both England and Europe, has much greater claim to legitimacy than the purported federal government chartered under said unauthorized document known as the "Constitution for the United States", and operating solely under its Executive Branch since April 15, 1861 without lawful consent of the people;

Therefore, BE IT RESOLVED, that, in accordance with the ancient traditions of common law and to restore and preserve the organic Union under the still-in-force Articles of Confederation, the people on the land known as _________ county, do hereby ordain and establish that a common law grand jury be reinstated to re-establish justice and mercy for all people in their redress of grievances against all parties, especially those parties who, under the color of law, perpetrate legalized plunder upon the people whose rights and property they are sworn to protect and defend, and to defuse the tensions that currently exist between the people and the purported government that are endangering our peace and security.
    Last edited by doug555; 02-01-14 at 10:01 PM.

GRAND JURY FRN JEOPARDY

http://www.meetup.com/National-Liber...hread/41549882

An attempt to expose a very real "Achille's heel"... The power of [implied] contract via FRN usage!

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    I'm glad others see this, too. This is why I have hesitated to get involved.

How will one measure how much the other jurors know about freedom? (I wonder)

I am reminded afresh about the caliber of Member this forum can attract! Thank you all for leading to this stirring post.

I have three experiences all in the mid-'90's.

1) I was a juror on the Wichita Common Law Grand Jury.
    2) I was chief justice presiding on a grand jury in Campo, Colorado.
    3) I sat on a grand jury in Albuquerque, and in turn brought my Libel of Review before them to hear a writ of mandamus.

To your point though, I recall an attorney named Darrell FRECK was very active in forming these juries and was doing the best he could, and actually getting participation of hundreds of intelligent people who had complete faith that we were doing what was right, correct and constructive patriotism.

My example in point, addressing your post was swearing in jurists. Darrell was administering an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States! I mentioned the conundrum around the Preamble People and watched Darrell wrestle with his attorney training and sometimes the most intriguing issues would emerge between jurists, who in turn would hash out these mental boundaries we were both exploring and violating - pressing the envelope and developing, rediscovering and exploring.

Your post brings back the memory. Also it refreshes my feeling that this is an individual adventure and the social precept of being learned in the law to be competent adults according to the 'saving to suitors' clause is like herding cats at best.

In other words the Kingdom of God is the sensation I receive whenever I radiate it. If we all could do that together we would all be living in the Kingdom of God.

I marked a line in my A Course in Miracles text, in ACIM Class yesterday:

Your inheritance awaits only the recognition that you have been redeemed.
    In the perfection of Love then we can hold a true course even while we have different thoughts. Notice the commonality is emotion when reverse engineering Science of Mind:

Name:  chart the all.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  34.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    like herding cats
    One of my favorite similes -- you speak my language!

The rest was like a five-course meal: satisfying on many levels, much to digest. ;-)
    Last edited by Moxie; 02-04-14 at 03:43 AM. Reason: removed the diagram

According to ACIM the only proper use of judgment is based in how you feel - emotionally. Joy is Love. Anything else is Fear.

1996-06-19 Doc 23 Named as : Writ of Absolute Mandamus (Motion) by plaintiff David Van Pelt in pleading he is referring to himself as David Merrill for default judgment against Robert Rubin before Judge Wiley Y. Daniel (former empl) (Entered: 06/19/1996)

1997-04-15 Doc 24 ORDER by Judge Wiley Y. Daniel denying motion for default judgment against Robert Rubin [23-1]; the clerk shall take the necessary steps to close this case (cc: all counsel) ; entry date : 4/17/97 (lam) (Entered: 04/17/1997)
    Interestingly it was in 1999 without any grand jury, using the USGS docs that had impact with Secretary RUBIN.

P.S. You can add RECAP (PACER backwards) to your browser and search the federal court publications for free. NOTICE: RECAP it turns out is not free. It loads to "Public Archives" and is free from there but PACER charges for the initial download! RECAP appears to move your files into a public domain folder. I find this interesting should you relate this to this thread's topic.

Someone has figured out that government is a public domain. Why do people pay for this government publication service?

Recently a couple suitors are being met with a process server being refused at a Federal Reserve Bank! Interesting...

Public or Private?

Furthermore quoting from Beyond Kabbalah; The Teachings that Cannot Be Taught by Joel David BAKST; page 400, Footnote 404:

As known in the Kabbalah, the term "public domain" refers to the unilinear sefirotic structure before the tikun and the term "private domain" refers to the rectified restructuring of the Sefirot into the three columned, i.e., balanced, partzufim.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-06-14 at 12:08 AM.

This is me still digesting the last two posts:

Name:  060915-python-ewe_big.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  49.9 KB