Thread: Who is off the taxpaying hook?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    I did not pay any federal income tax, social security tax nor Medicare tax on the 2012 1099-MISC reported amount; nothing withheld, nothing paid. Full amount billed, full amount paid. I simply redeemed lawful money on all checks related to the total $79k. No obligation to file, no 1040 filed. Perhaps you're thinking, it cain't be this easy. Well I'm here to tell you it is. No income taxes paid since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    I did not pay any federal income tax, social security tax nor Medicare tax on the 2012 1099-MISC reported amount; nothing withheld, nothing paid. Full amount billed, full amount paid. I simply redeemed lawful money on all checks related to the total $79k. No obligation to file, no 1040 filed. Perhaps you're thinking, it cain't be this easy. Well I'm here to tell you it is. No income taxes paid since 2007.
    So in other words you did not file ANY 1040, even though you received a 1099-MISC for 2012? Thank you for the audio - but it really answered nothing except about listening to a webinar.

Have you ever sent notice to the IRS that you only redeem lawful money?

If any 1099 or W-2 is issued and you, the taxpayer does not "voluntarily" submit the "accounting and pay whatever tax is due", you will be sent a letter of demand from the IRS. Please explain further.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    So in other words you did not file ANY 1040, even though you received a 1099-MISC for 2012?
    Correct.
    Have you ever sent notice to the IRS that you only redeem lawful money?
    No.
    If any 1099 or W-2 is issued and you, the taxpayer does not "voluntarily" submit the "accounting and pay whatever tax is due", you will be sent a letter of demand from the IRS.
    I don't know about letter of demand, but I suspect in that case one should expect an IRS inquiry, or at least a WE MISS YOU letter. Nothing so far. Oh, and I just received another 1099 for 2013 (WOOHOO!) so I'll have to scan that for you.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 01-28-14 at 01:59 AM.

JohnnyCash
    As promised, here is a Form 1099-MISC recently sent to me. Of course the amount reported wasn't federal income, it was redeemed lawful money, so I won't be filing a return of income. Just like last year's and so far the IRS has no problem with it.
    http://jesse2012.com/my109913.jpg

JohnnyCash
    Over on the othersite it appears Poppycock1938 has commented on the above:
    Re: Richard C DiMare
    by Pottapaug1938 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:11 am

Over on Planet Merrill, esteemed legal scholar jessejames posts a 1099-MISC (creatively redacted, Merrill-style, with spare change). It's typical Planet Merrill idiocy; but what caught my eye was the legal ... um, "treatise" next to it, written by none other than Richard D DiMare....
    But somehow he has confused me with the nasty "jessejames" persona who's been banned just about everywhere but FreedomWatch. If the "1938" suffix on his username refers to birthdate that puts him at age 76, so I can forgive that error. As you may know, I believe "jessejames" to be an alt persona of some quatloser (likely Famspear), who I've made an amateur study of. I created the http://jesse2012.com site to make folks aware of how easily online forums can be infiltrated, derailed and manipulated by agents like "jessejames."

As for the Q, I sometimes wonder if the few posters left over there even realize what they're involved in... instead of exposing the scam, they're actually defending the Biggest Scam in the History of Mankind.