Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is off the taxpaying hook?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Look up the Feudal system. Specifically look for Villein.
    http://www.meetup.com/National-Liber...read/41460432/

An excerpt from above post re: sovereignty of the people:

It will be sufficient to observe briefly that the sovereignties in Europe, and particularly in England, exist on feudal principles. That system considers the Prince as the sovereign, and the people as his subjects; it regards his person as the object of allegiance, and excludes the idea of his being on an equal footing with a subject, either in a court of justice or elsewhere. That system contemplates him as being the fountain of honor and authority, and from his grace and grant derives all franchises, immunities and privileges; it is easy to perceive that such a sovereign could not be amenable to a court of justice, or subjected to judicial controul and actual constraint. It was of necessity, therefore, that suability became incompatible with such sovereignty. Besides, the Prince having all the Executive powers, the judgment of the courts would, in fact, be only monitory, not mandatory to him, and a capacity to be advised is a distinct thing from a capacity to be sued. The same feudal ideas run through all their jurisprudence, and constantly remind us of the distinction between the Prince and the subject. No such ideas obtain here; at the Revolution, the sovereignty devolved on the people, and they are truly the sovereigns of the country, but they are sovereigns without subjects (unless the African slaves among us may be so called), and have none to govern but themselves; the citizens of America are equal as fellow citizens, and as joint tenants in the sovereignty.
    I am posting this in response to MJ's mention of "Feudal system" and "Villein"... and USSC Chief Justice John Jay's statement in 1793 that the American Revolution supplanted the system of slaves (villein) being property of the lord of the manor (feud).

Also notice definition in Black's 4th for "feudal": Pertaining to feuds or fees.

Putting these cites together, perhaps taxation (FRN usage fees) is the merely the symptom of the bigger issue of the loss of the sovereignty of the people gained initially by the American Revolution in 1776?

Frederic Bastiat's essay entitled "The Law" shows how all governments gradually degenerate into "legalized plunder" (theft) over time...

The remedy always lies with the common people resuming their duty to "watch the watchers", which in this country, devolves upon the Common Law Grand Jury operating as the 4th Branch of government.

JohnnyCash
    As promised, here is a Form 1099-MISC recently sent to me. Of course the amount reported wasn't federal income, it was redeemed lawful money, so I won't be filing a return of income. Just like last year's and so far the IRS has no problem with it.
    http://jesse2012.com/my109913.jpg

JohnnyCash
    Over on the othersite it appears Poppycock1938 has commented on the above:
    Re: Richard C DiMare
    by Pottapaug1938 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:11 am

Over on Planet Merrill, esteemed legal scholar jessejames posts a 1099-MISC (creatively redacted, Merrill-style, with spare change). It's typical Planet Merrill idiocy; but what caught my eye was the legal ... um, "treatise" next to it, written by none other than Richard D DiMare....
    But somehow he has confused me with the nasty "jessejames" persona who's been banned just about everywhere but FreedomWatch. If the "1938" suffix on his username refers to birthdate that puts him at age 76, so I can forgive that error. As you may know, I believe "jessejames" to be an alt persona of some quatloser (likely Famspear), who I've made an amateur study of. I created the http://jesse2012.com site to make folks aware of how easily online forums can be infiltrated, derailed and manipulated by agents like "jessejames."

As for the Q, I sometimes wonder if the few posters left over there even realize what they're involved in... instead of exposing the scam, they're actually defending the Biggest Scam in the History of Mankind.

What othersite are you referring to? If I may ask?

JohnnyCash
    It begins with the letter Q. It's so vile & nasty that I won't be responsible for linking anyone there; perhaps we could call it Parasites.com. Knowing the game they play it's possible to learn from them ... in a reverse way. They mock & ridicule all who reveal dangerous truth. Including Richard DiMare, the improbable attorney agreeing with David Merrill on the importance of LAWFUL MONEY. You may be interested to know we posted there awhile until they silenced David Merrill & myself. Probably for revealing too much truth that they could not defend against with facts & law.

I also validated from them that bitcoin is a good thing; good for us and bad for central banking. Confirmed when jessejames and the quatlosers trashed it. I use the Q as a validator, a sort of litmus test.

It's my non-professional opinion that our site is so threatening to the elite's scam that Quatlude personas control up to half the STSC logins here. Over at LostHorizons forum I believe the infection is worse, with fake-patriot chameleons behind over half the users there. And sometimes the ignorant Quatludes will talk about one of those dumb fake-patriot tax protesters not even realizing they're discussing one of Famspear's own personas.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 02-09-14 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    .....And sometimes the ignorant Quatludes will talk about one of those dumb fake-patriot tax protesters not even realizing they're discussing one of Famspear's own personas.

....heh-heh --> chasing their own tail....

It begins with the letter Q. It's so vile & nasty that I won't be responsible for linking anyone there; perhaps we could call it Parasites.com. Knowing the game they play it's possible to learn from them ... in a reverse way. They mock & ridicule all who reveal dangerous truth. Including Richard DiMare, the improbable attorney agreeing with David Merrill on the importance of LAWFUL MONEY. You may be interested to know we posted there awhile until they silenced David Merrill & myself. Probably for revealing too much truth that they could not defend against with facts & law.

I also validated from them that bitcoin is a good thing; good for us and bad for central banking. Confirmed when jessejames and the quatlosers trashed it. I use the Q as a validator, a sort of litmus test.

It's my non-professional opinion that our site is so threatening to the elite's scam that Quatlude personas control up to half the STSC logins here. Over at LostHorizons forum I believe the infection is worse, with fake-patriot chameleons behind over half the users there. And sometimes the ignorant Quatludes will talk about one of those dumb fake-patriot tax protesters not even realizing they're discussing one of Famspear's own personas.
    OK, thanks for clarifying. I thought for a moment Rick was being called out as a bad actor. I don't think that is the case at all. Screw the Q's.

It begins with the letter Q.
    Serious skin/hypersensitivity reactions such as allergic-like, toxic epidermal necrolysis and erythema multiforme, reactions occur or are suspected may be at an increased risk of confusion or abnormal behavior in early illness listening to Financial & Tax Fraud Associates, Inc. http://www.corporationwiki.com/Calif.../42133651.aspx who are no longer active.

If feeling sick reading Quatloos.com a public educational website maintained by Financial and Tax Fraud Education Associates, Inc., a California non-profit company who has received a Determination by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service that it qualifies as a § 501(c)(3) exempt organization Monitor your for signs of abnormal behavior of 2002-2008 by Financial & Tax Fraud Associates, Inc. where they have All rights reserved whereas no portion of this website may be reprinted in whole or in part without the express, written permission of Financial & Tax Fraud Associates, Inc unless you are a drunk.

This site is http://www.quatloos.com may be very serious and cause brain damage. Discontinue reading quatlosers inappropriate comments if causing nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, seizure, confusion, or abnormal behavior, heart problems, breathing problems, a weakened immune system, kidney problems, mild to moderate nausea and vomiting, diarrhea and stomach pain.

Legal issues should be faxed to (877) 698-0678. Our attorneys are Grobaty & Pitet LLP (http://grobatypitet.com) and Riser Adkisson LLP (http://risad.com) where you will not receive any answers only that they are a § 501(c)(3) exempt organization, who are no longer active.

Jay D. Adkisson is also the registered agent for the company. Also known as a statutory or resident agent, the registered agent is responsible for receiving legal notifications regarding court summons, lawsuits, and other legal actions involving the corporate entity. Also lists Christopher M. Riser as Manager, in addition to Jay's role of Manager. This corporation was registered one year after Chobham LLC as a Domestic Limited-Liability Company in the State of Nevada on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.

If you have an allergic reaction reading any rubbish from quatlosers Riser Adkisson LLP a cute boutique law firm whose partners are Chris Riser and Jay Adkisson § 501(c)(3) exempt organization, or get a severe rash with Grobaty & Pitet LLP who are no longer active, stop taking it, and contact your doctor right away. People with the quatloos sickness, particularly children and adolescents, may be at an increased risk of seizure, confusion, or abnormal behavior early during their illness.

Also tell your doctor about any medications or nasal-spray where the Adkisson - Riser remarks that don’t pan out that caused mild to moderate nausea and vomiting, diarrhea and stomach pain and seek treatment at STSC.
    Last edited by Chex; 02-10-14 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Earning income is a presumption of taxes owed.
    A Presumption of a benefit passed - or an exchange or transfer of an estate. Thus the trustee is required to give account. The presumption is of course valid for one may make demands for lawful money at one time and not at another. Thus always with the presumption of liability.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

This link may be of interest to the topic of trolls and directing group discussion

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ube-facebook-a

CanadianSolution