Thread: Coresource Solution - attempts to disclose from man on the land since 1968

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Operative word in my statement "for now"

Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell post #31
    No need scan or image, just a verbal statement of what was written will do for now. Prove me wrong if you can. But you and I both know you can't. fB

No change. Now is past in the present I want to see the paper work, or it didn't happen at least for you. Funny how all your paper works gets miss placed somehow or another. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Funny how all your paper works gets miss placed somehow or another. fB
    Nope, mostly just that I keep private in the private and public I can show or provide a link to it.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    We are just changing up the rules as we go along here I guess? Even after I told you that I cannot show you the actual documents because they were private you still persist, I assume your in the same contention as David that you do not believe in Private law, but this is not my contention and belief so still not going to show the actual documents. I respect others privacy, do you not?
    It is obvious that there is something very wrong with your teachings. For one thing you are unwilling to teach.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Nope, mostly just that I keep private in the private and public I can show or provide a link to it.
    From my perspective you are wasting the readers' time here. I suggest you keep it to your own threads. I don't like you trying to get members from here spending time with your theories - you said you can get a roofer paid from the Treasury with the Coresource Solution. I will give you some time to show your theory works here before I produce at least one letter from the Treasury in response to a service provider (roofer for example) trying to collect on such instructions.