Thread: Coresource Solution - attempts to disclose from man on the land since 1968

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    That in which I shared with you privately is a sample, names have been changed in it so I doubt he is going to know what you are even talking about because you do not have the names that were on the original. If he respects the privacy of his agreements is another reason he may not give you anything.
    I think it would be better to get the original from Sheriff HARRISON, you being like this. Now you are calling me a fraud!

You wrote that the Coresource Solution will pay the roofer and now you are calling me a fraud for indicting you with your own words?

You did not give me anything in private. That does not exist. If I read it, then I will have a bunch of secret information in my head and will constantly be trying to get you to divulge what I already have in my head for everybody here. I never agreed to keep it private. You sent it to me with an advisement that it is private/secret. That is why I did not read it. I did save it to disk adding the word "secret" after the file name so that I do not pull it in a year forgetting what it is. So I am under no obligation to keep it from the members here Motla68; you sent that to me for my use, without me even requesting it.

You are useful as far as I am concerned. You bring a lot of proof out of me with your nonsense. I was not going to mention that you have sent me a template of the Sheriff Agreement you sent to Sheriff HARRISON. You did. When you refuse to disclose it I probably will, provided Sheriff HARRISON is reluctant to send me the original.

Call matla fake and fraud, whatever makes you happy, these are just labels you give because I do not give you all the red carpet treatment and cut the meat for you so you can chew it. I do not serve knowledge up for you on a silver platter therefore I am a fake and fraud? for someone who boasts about knowing court room procedure, would have to say that I am disappointed.
    You have indicted yourself for fraud, telling people they can use the Coresource Solution to pay the roofer.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-03-11 at 03:39 PM.