Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
No other choice in that "governement" has been recognized, accepted and chosen as the protecting mechanism of what we stake claims to. My opinion is that the "government" is a dual role capacity formation; it will either charitably protect the interests and claims of self-governing and competent men inhabiting the land in peace, or it will accept the pledge of those who take on the role and subject character of "resident" or "citizen" from within that formation. It will gather, harness and harvest the labor, property, energy and sweat equity of all "willing volunteers" onto itself and be the controller of and over these "volunteer pledgers" and their property/substance.

The main nexus to becoming a "pledger" is signature endorsement of the private credit of the FED; Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT's "NEW DEAL". He even admitted that the people would need to be "persuaded" to "deposit their salary checks in new accounts" in order to make "progress". This reveals the voluntary nature of endorsing private credit, although the "persuasion" has taken on the form of intentional deception, dishonor, concealment and bully tactics upon the unsuspecting populace who are conditioned and trained by the government-controlled public school system, society and culture to accept "being a pledger" as normative and patriotic. These lies are disguised as truth and the ruse begins at the very moment a child is born. Then, they are taught and conditioned to be a "good pledger" their entire life.
Reading that, I believe readers may understand why I become agitated with Motla68 for asserting that there is some kind of extra accounting going on. The SDR's are based in that conditioning our entire lives.