Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
P.S.

From what I am reading Motla68, the woman sent a check, and would have gotten a zero setoff from that alone, which we see here. What we need to see for evidence would be the same amount on the refund check sent back to her by the State of NC. You have left us, who know about Rules of Evidence to believe she got a Refund for her tax money and I think what AJ was saying is that We Don't. It is not calling you a liar or fraud, it is that you have to accept that we are courts of competent jurisdiction. While I find it plausible, it is useless.

Here is an example of the Treasury Direct Account

The next two images are only tangentially related, in my opinion.

A newspaper article and even Senate Reports are only explanatory material at best.

This last image of yours:

I am familiar with that image from ThinkFreeForums - Continued...
I hear you about the AJ thing, but this is the internet where anyone can be anybody or anything so you got to expect that ROE can be difficult to prove, this is why due diligence is so necessary. I know a site with a bunch of link and stuff suck, but if someone tells you exactly where to go when you get there I do not see the problem with that.

I heard from the lady and a friend of hers who witnessed it that the refund check received was for the same amount. However this lady seen to have got scared of her own success or some other reason because she refused to let us have even a sanitized version of the check to put up, she no longer comes to our local meetings either. So all we can do is speculate what happened to here, not sure if she got a visit from the county or something.

On the last 2 images I had to make a snippet of both of those, because this forum still will not let me load the entire file for some reason. If you have skype contact me at: jeagas68 and then I can send you the whole files they are snipped from.