Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I don't feel like I am challenging you. You have made an assertion and you have the chance to back it up. You say you can cover a roofing bill by pledging the home into the Treasury as your private purse? Show us the Treasury cutting the check to the roofer, who was stupid enough to roof your home on your word btw.

I have highlighted in red what I want to see and be able to read. Redact the personal information if you want. I usually do. I am not missing anything Motla68! I really think I am catching it all here. You are interesting but while you arrogantly claim that you used to be where I am at now, I think it far more likely the other way around.
I gave no accusation that I personally had a roof fixed, go back and read it again, it was just a example, an article that was not on me. Just where do you think money goes when you pay taxes anyway?

CS language written upon it = "This account name and number is property of the United States Of America, please deposit to the owner care of Treasury of of the United States of America. Thank you." Below this was " Authorized Signatory; X per: NAME OF PERSON " below that wrote the words " Persona Non Grata ".
The letter X is a name which can be found in a lot of dictionaries, this is the Marque of the ancients. Some recognize this as a time when people could not write they would just put their marque.
Persona Non Grata reads by definition as an unwanted person and for our own definition is Jurisdiction Unknown, why would we use this? see this verse:
Mat 22:16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.

There is several versus in the bible that say " regardest not the person " so this we do.