Thread: Coresource Solution - attempts to disclose from man on the land since 1968

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sweet! The state is just a repository for registration. After two years they throw away the Bill of Lading. That same function can be exercised by operation of law through the district courts of the US too.
    Well look at that, we finally agree on something and the world did not come to an end, no FBI, CIA, USA breaking down me door.

Do you think this is just ONE of the reasons why I can call the shots when dealing with traffic tickets? It is not to be sarcastic, it is simply stating the obvious to me anyway. An expression, so if you want to hold that against me so be it.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Well look at that, we finally agree on something and the world did not come to an end, no FBI, CIA, USA breaking down me door.

Do you think this is just ONE of the reasons why I can call the shots when dealing with traffic tickets? It is not to be sarcastic, it is simply stating the obvious to me anyway. An expression, so if you want to hold that against me so be it.
    It is not that we question your right and ability to "call the shots" when dealing with traffic tickets, it's that you will not FULLY disclose the claimed successful manner/method in which you do this. The R4C method and proper recordation of a court of competent jurisdiction has been FULLY disclosed here with nothing remaining private or secret other than sensitive "personal information" (sanitized copies).

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post

You have turned on Coresource Solution then. The same thing, said about birth certificates keeps stifling your theories, as I understand them. And if I misunderstand them, that is most certainly your fault, not mine. I am most certainly smart enough to learn from a teacher who is in the very least concerned about teaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    It is not that we question your right and ability to "call the shots" when dealing with traffic tickets, it's that you will not FULLY disclose the claimed successful manner/method in which you do this. The R4C method and proper recordation of a court of competent jurisdiction has been FULLY disclosed here with nothing remaining private or secret other than sensitive "personal information" (sanitized copies).
    Maybe he does that so he can turn on his own assertions?

He has a difficult time wrapping his head around the fact he has no successes in traffic court. It is insulting to my/our/suitors competence that he expects us to believe him and then run off and do our own due diligence, when he could just have said more than he has in 200 posts in about 8 by using the graphic attachment capabilities provided by StSC and the Internet.

He sent me the Sheriff Agreement template along in secret through a suitor who knows us both and expects that I agreed to keep it secret? Wrong. It is nothing to me because it is a secret and we are all trying to learn here. He is insulting, to consider us so incompetent that we would think he has any traffic successes just because he says so!

Regards,

David Merrill.