Thread: Coresource Solution - attempts to disclose from man on the land since 1968

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    P.S. Continued...

I worked quite a while to get that backside matched up with the front.

There is a registration receipt with the Provincial government in Canada, but there are no funds associated with that just because it is registered with the Department of Revenue.

At the time it was venomously argued, What do you expect them to say?

I of course expect them to say the truth - being on a government letterhead! However suppose it is a lie... The lie makes any supposition about Treasury Direct STRAWMAN Redemption (by whatever name) moot. You will have to correct the corruption in government before the mythology about the birth certificate as a stock certificate in Canada to be practicable.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    At the time it was venomously argued, What do you expect them to say?

I of course expect them to say the truth - being on a government letterhead! However suppose it is a lie... The lie makes any supposition about Treasury Direct STRAWMAN Redemption (by whatever name) moot. You will have to correct the corruption in government before the mythology about the birth certificate as a stock certificate in Canada to be practicable.
    I do not know why you keep going back to that, I have never said anything about there being a Treasury Direct account or said the words STRAWMAN Redemption. BUT you have to consider that there would be no Secrets of the State Act if they did not have anything to hide. Additionally the obvious, when income taxes are paid and a return for refund is applied for at the end of the year them funds have to come from some account somewhere to verify how much was paid in, make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I do not know why you keep going back to that, I have never said anything about there being a Treasury Direct account or said the words STRAWMAN Redemption. BUT you have to consider that there would be no Secrets of the State Act if they did not have anything to hide. Additionally the obvious, when income taxes are paid and a return for refund is applied for at the end of the year them funds have to come from some account somewhere to verify how much was paid in, make sense?
    If you want to tell me what you call it, then I might consider substituting the same words in for it. The terms I use are more common words for the same thing you are talking about. There is also a tendency to involve "HJR-192" in the mythical accounts. The SSN is a personal TIN (Tax Identification Number) which is the number for the account that the Withholdings are kept in. That is pretty much equal to the amount of withholdings that your employer or you have put in it.

You allude to Secrets of the State Act and you also referred once to the Lieber Code being cited in the Hague Convention 1953, Article #55. Can you link us to those please?

You are right about Internet Yarn! I like you and like you here. You expressly state that you have the documentation about two traffic tickets that you had setoff and so I hope you might let us in some sanitized images...

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    If you want to tell me what you call it, then I might consider substituting the same words in for it. The terms I use are more common words for the same thing you are talking about. There is also a tendency to involve "HJR-192" in the mythical accounts. The SSN is a personal TIN (Tax Identification Number) which is the number for the account that the Withholdings are kept in. That is pretty much equal to the amount of withholdings that your employer or you have put in it.

You allude to Secrets of the State Act and you also referred once to the Lieber Code being cited in the Hague Convention 1953, Article #55. Can you link us to those please?

You are right about Internet Yarn! I like you and like you here. You expressly state that you have the documentation about two traffic tickets that you had setoff and so I hope you might let us in some sanitized images.
    We call it the Coresource Method or just say CS Method. It does not have all the aspects of someone doing AFV so sometimes called it non-afv method here. We are not acting as the trustee for the instrument, it is more like an approval FDA stamp type take, whatever to allow the trustees to do their job. It is the equivalent to the CFO at a corporation to act as fiduciary to communicate with the state and get the account credited.

HJR-192 is simply the codification within the military government structure, again that kind of thing is for statutory employees per previous discussion on " Persons ".
    Not really for us to be concerned about as far as CS Method goes, that is for the trustees to worry about of the Public Trust (Cesti Que Vie).

State Secrets Protection Act
    : Brief information just to show you this actually exists - http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s110-2533

and

Evidence that the Liber Code was adopted by the Hague Convention: Again very brief information to show the method to what I describe -
    http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/73cb71d1...5?OpenDocument

Also

Direct link to the Art. 55 : http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/WebART/1...5?OpenDocument

If you are really interested now it would be in your best interest to learn the words Usufruct and Usufructuary which can be found in most legal dictionaries.
    On that note I guess you could say the one word that kicked started us off on this journey is usufruct as found in the following quote:
    " the earth is held in usufruct for the living "
    - Thomas Jefferson

Unfortunately I do not have a decent scanner right now to be able to scan those papers in about the tickets, it would come out very bad. So hold that thought and
    I will get it in here when I can.

Peace be with you.