Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
This is only one small piece of it, you are missing the big picture at large. Somehow the new guy in the group gets it but you do not. You were headed in the right direction with the elections and that it is all a religious ceremonial for them, but now your back to trying to put Coresource Solution back in a box and label it like a government would do to try and define it for some personal EGO.
Maybe the posts on natural law versus social contract law had made something click for you a little bit there, you might need to go back to that and see where you got lost at.
Go back to learning the distinctions how one benefits one and the other benefits the other.
I am ineligible for the benefits of social contract law but natural law is inherited upon my arrival on this earth.
Incorrect. I am not missing the picture at all. I keep correcting your error with that official letter. That letter is real, and you should use it for a reality check Motla68.

You sent a papering package to your local sheriff with a contribution so he set it on his desk for a few weeks not knowing what to do with it. Since you sent money with it he thought it was disrespectful to just throw it out. When you met him and explained, that just meant it was okay to throw it out, now that you had negated its effect in law by verbal novation.

You are the one who is not getting the picture.

But I have to thank you for being you Motla68! You are the prodding that promoted this thread about Property Tax. It is now obvious to see how big of a breakthrough I am thanking you for showing me with your experimentation four years ago!

I am not putting Coresource Solution back into a box. It does not exist to me. There is nothing to put back into the box. You are keeping Coresource Solution secret by not revealing the actual documentation on the sheriff's desk, or whatever the contents are in the robin egg-blue wrapping paper. [Do you actually expect that the DA has studied Canon Law to the extent he understands it is in full force and effect?]

The remedy you keep confusing with Coresource Solution was written into the Fed Act in 1913. Coresource Solution actually uses it and another thing you taught me is that the remedy is the same for Australia. Thank you again. Coresource Solution is the baby of Robert Arthur MENARD and all you need to do is look where it got him - nowhere.

Robert Arthur Menard of North Vancouver has been prohibited by the Supreme Court from appearing as counsel, preparing documents for use in proceedings, and identifying himself in any way that suggests he is a lawyer. He was also ordered to pay costs.