Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coresource Solution - attempts to disclose from man on the land since 1968

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S.

From what I am reading Motla68, the woman sent a check, and would have gotten a zero setoff from that alone, which we see here. What we need to see for evidence would be the same amount on the refund check sent back to her by the State of NC. You have left us, who know about Rules of Evidence to believe she got a Refund for her tax money and I think what AJ was saying is that We Don't. It is not calling you a liar or fraud, it is that you have to accept that we are courts of competent jurisdiction. While I find it plausible, it is useless.

Here is an example of the Treasury Direct Account

The next two images are only tangentially related, in my opinion.

A newspaper article and even Senate Reports are only explanatory material at best.

This last image of yours:

I am familiar with that image from ThinkFreeForums - Continued...
    I hear you about the AJ thing, but this is the internet where anyone can be anybody or anything so you got to expect that ROE can be difficult to prove, this is why due diligence is so necessary. I know a site with a bunch of link and stuff suck, but if someone tells you exactly where to go when you get there I do not see the problem with that.

I heard from the lady and a friend of hers who witnessed it that the refund check received was for the same amount. However this lady seen to have got scared of her own success or some other reason because she refused to let us have even a sanitized version of the check to put up, she no longer comes to our local meetings either. So all we can do is speculate what happened to here, not sure if she got a visit from the county or something.

On the last 2 images I had to make a snippet of both of those, because this forum still will not let me load the entire file for some reason. If you have skype contact me at: jeagas68 and then I can send you the whole files they are snipped from.

At the time it was venomously argued, What do you expect them to say?

I of course expect them to say the truth - being on a government letterhead! However suppose it is a lie... The lie makes any supposition about Treasury Direct STRAWMAN Redemption (by whatever name) moot. You will have to correct the corruption in government before the mythology about the birth certificate as a stock certificate in Canada to be practicable.
    I do not know why you keep going back to that, I have never said anything about there being a Treasury Direct account or said the words STRAWMAN Redemption. BUT you have to consider that there would be no Secrets of the State Act if they did not have anything to hide. Additionally the obvious, when income taxes are paid and a return for refund is applied for at the end of the year them funds have to come from some account somewhere to verify how much was paid in, make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I do not know why you keep going back to that, I have never said anything about there being a Treasury Direct account or said the words STRAWMAN Redemption. BUT you have to consider that there would be no Secrets of the State Act if they did not have anything to hide. Additionally the obvious, when income taxes are paid and a return for refund is applied for at the end of the year them funds have to come from some account somewhere to verify how much was paid in, make sense?
    If you want to tell me what you call it, then I might consider substituting the same words in for it. The terms I use are more common words for the same thing you are talking about. There is also a tendency to involve "HJR-192" in the mythical accounts. The SSN is a personal TIN (Tax Identification Number) which is the number for the account that the Withholdings are kept in. That is pretty much equal to the amount of withholdings that your employer or you have put in it.

You allude to Secrets of the State Act and you also referred once to the Lieber Code being cited in the Hague Convention 1953, Article #55. Can you link us to those please?

You are right about Internet Yarn! I like you and like you here. You expressly state that you have the documentation about two traffic tickets that you had setoff and so I hope you might let us in some sanitized images...

Regards,

David Merrill.

If you want to tell me what you call it, then I might consider substituting the same words in for it. The terms I use are more common words for the same thing you are talking about. There is also a tendency to involve "HJR-192" in the mythical accounts. The SSN is a personal TIN (Tax Identification Number) which is the number for the account that the Withholdings are kept in. That is pretty much equal to the amount of withholdings that your employer or you have put in it.

You allude to Secrets of the State Act and you also referred once to the Lieber Code being cited in the Hague Convention 1953, Article #55. Can you link us to those please?

You are right about Internet Yarn! I like you and like you here. You expressly state that you have the documentation about two traffic tickets that you had setoff and so I hope you might let us in some sanitized images.
    We call it the Coresource Method or just say CS Method. It does not have all the aspects of someone doing AFV so sometimes called it non-afv method here. We are not acting as the trustee for the instrument, it is more like an approval FDA stamp type take, whatever to allow the trustees to do their job. It is the equivalent to the CFO at a corporation to act as fiduciary to communicate with the state and get the account credited.

HJR-192 is simply the codification within the military government structure, again that kind of thing is for statutory employees per previous discussion on " Persons ".
    Not really for us to be concerned about as far as CS Method goes, that is for the trustees to worry about of the Public Trust (Cesti Que Vie).

State Secrets Protection Act
    : Brief information just to show you this actually exists - http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s110-2533

and

Evidence that the Liber Code was adopted by the Hague Convention: Again very brief information to show the method to what I describe -
    http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/73cb71d1...5?OpenDocument

Also

Direct link to the Art. 55 : http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/WebART/1...5?OpenDocument

If you are really interested now it would be in your best interest to learn the words Usufruct and Usufructuary which can be found in most legal dictionaries.
    On that note I guess you could say the one word that kicked started us off on this journey is usufruct as found in the following quote:
    " the earth is held in usufruct for the living "
    - Thomas Jefferson

Unfortunately I do not have a decent scanner right now to be able to scan those papers in about the tickets, it would come out very bad. So hold that thought and
    I will get it in here when I can.

Peace be with you.

If the Registered Owner is CQVT, a creation of and in the State; and, the Rights of Use = Property is registered IN the State and the Survey is also registered IN the State then the Seal of Authority is the State Seal; therefore nothing has left the State - IN REGARD TO - Property. What is Property again? - Right of Use.

Trust Model

The Property is not the Form of Matter.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    If the Registered Owner is CQVT, a creation of and in the State; and, the Rights of Use = Property is registered IN the State and the Survey is also registered IN the State then the Seal of Authority is the State Seal; therefore nothing has left the State - IN REGARD TO - Property. What is Property again? - Right of Use.

Trust Model

The Property is not the Form of Matter.
    Beautifully written MJ, I enjoyed the separation in thought here:
    " The Legal Title manages the Rights of Use or manages the Property. And the Equitable Title Uses the Right of Use or Uses the Property.
    The Equitable Title is in the Registered Owner. And the State, as Trustee issues a Certificate of Title upon the Registered Owner. Now the Registered Owner may transfer the Right of Use into another Trust; yet the management of the Right of Use never leaves the State! "

Within the statutes the name though the name on the Certificate of Title is the one with Beneficial interest. For us to be this we would have to consent to being a statutory employee, so who owns the Person, the seal for the name on the COLB is the birth state. Someone in our study group found in canada statutes the registrar general is the one with signing authority of the name, this makes sense in linking it to the following post: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...&p=515#post515
    You are correct in the sense of right to Equitable use though, but that right is not by any of man's forms, this is where the unalienable natural law comes in: Genesis 1:26 - 28

True man and paper our inheritable separate, but what we do in providing for the society is for the benefit of all just as what others do has an effect on us on the natural law side of things.

In reference to the above biblical verses quoted:
    HEIR. One born in lawful matrimony, who succeeds by descent, and right of blood, to lands, tenements or hereditaments, being an estate of inheritance. It is an established rule of law, that God alone can make an heir.
    1856 Bouviers Dictionary

We have found some key areas where the bible scriptures are hidden within such as the above example.
    Also as we are connected through Natural Law, we are godhead over the creations that took from the natural resources of our inheritance:

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

But not godhead over each other:

Deuteronomy 6:14 Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;

Underneath the masks of persona we are all the same. When one strips themselves of these things and stands upon peace being the "first" in "giving" the other opportunity to settle honorably, good things happen. From giving comes forgiveness. This is difficult for many to do because are Ego has been trained so long to fight.
    MJ, you have learned this yourself not long ago from what I remember, you made peace and used the given names without paper or plastic.

Have a blessed evening.

Utility has its demands. Law is mathematics, the study of reproducible mental objects...

I have heard echo from a couple people who do not believe in Private Law, but we do it all the time, but break it as well. Someone shares with you an amicable agreement in private, now that is law, somehow in your dealing with each other you cannot not agree on a particular thing so you bring it to a third party, you could have chose one man in confidence as a mediator in private, BUT you bring it into a Public Court instead. When private matters are brought into the public it is telling the court that you are not competent enough to settle this in private so now you are here and have to deal with our rules of how this will turnout.

I always insist on handling things in the private first and I let them (the DA and court know it), before coming down to meet the appointment of summons I announce my visit and for what purpose I am there by notice through the mail, then when I arrive it is just then a simple matter of doing what I said i was going to do in asking them to settle honorably " in private " before it is brought into public where they could be exposed to public scrutiny as well as i. If you really operate as a peaceful inhabitant and have this intent, things go much more smoothly.
    So none of this has to do with public court room rules or procedures, it is a private amicable
    agreement settled in private for some ticket a dumb ass cop made a public matter to put it bluntly.

PRIVATE
    . Not general, as a private act of the legislature; not in office;
    as, a private person, as well as an officer, may arrest a felon; individual,
    as your private interest; not public, as a private way, a private nuisance.
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

I cannot show you what i had wrapped in that paper, but I can tell you about it again.

- Robin-egg blue paper, wrapped 4 fold.

- Inside what was wrapped:

1. printout from online showing the certified mail previously delivered by notice of my visit and purpose for me being there.

2. copy of presentment (ticket) that had CS language written upon it that was sent in with the notice by certified mail.

3. copy of instrument printed out from the DMV that the vehicle was registered with the state.
    ( nothing i wrote on it)

4. copy of Birth Certificate

- All 4 sheets were stapled together.

The CS language written on the presentment is mentioned several times in the audio files on our talkshoe group, go there to hear "why" you would put this on the presentment.

Does this help any at all? If not then I guess we are done.
    Contents of the blue paper in this forum:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?166-Deposit-Your-Pledge-Into-a-Bank-and-Freely-Elect-to-be-Bankrupt-and-Insolvent&p=1256&viewfull=1#post1256

Canon 1557

An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll must always be on robin-egg blue paper in recognition and respect of its status as a Divine Notice with the full authority of One Heaven, in particular the Sacred Rota and twelve Apostolic Prothonotaries as well as Apostolic Prothorabban of the Divine Sanhedrin.

Canon 1563

An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll must always be on robin-egg blue paper and glued strongly to the reverse of a copy of the 1st page of any notice, demand, summons sent by the inferior Roman Person.

There is other authority we are researching, it is not complete yet so cannot show that part.

Tell me what part of this is hiding anything and not telling you why?
    The New Covenant begins with a formative treatise by an Occupation Tax collector named Matthew. The Epistles are from the formation of the Roman Welfare State by a man named Shaul; who renamed himself Paul. There was an intentional canonization and encryption as the Babylonian Talmud took on written form, from the oral law. Rather than enter upon the same Mantra and Schism, let's communicate about this. Sunday school may be oriented around Denial, but you will have to face these facts sooner or later if you like anything about the Coresource Solution at all.

Motla68 might have just shown us what is in the blue envelope! His behavior is in my opinion that of a man who believes he can see glimpses, but those that showed him those glimpses convinced him these are true; just did not equip him with the tools to convince others. But from the quotes attached we discern that he knows more than he will teach us here and that has led to rejection. - The proverbial throwing out of the baby with the bathwater!

Some tools lost to the mythology along The Way:

But that is only a snippet from Click Here.

Would it make sense to anybody that the Roman Catholic Church, canonizing through a Masonic King James (1611) would develop naturally from Paul's craven quest to save his own hide, from his own lack of faith? He spent the last five years of his life hiding from his own kinsman (the Sanhedrin) who wanted to kill him over his Roman citizenship.

Therefore I think rather than to ignore Motla68, censorship, moderation, banishment, ostracism... We might simply pursuade him it is the brain trust he might be more interested in. Literally a party in interest by sharing the template in the robin egg-blue wrapper.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-02-11 at 09:55 AM.

If all property is vested in the State, this is Communism.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    If all property is vested in the State, this is Communism.
    When there is government, an organization to protect the property rights, then there is no other choice. It must have a registry of the properties it is to protect. That is the direction I want the Property Tax thread to get back to eventually, after exhausing the other possibilities. - Privately pay the mill tax on the services you would like, selecting them from last year's CAFR.

That topic btw took some wonderful turns on the "private" brain trust side - email broadcasts. I will likely bring some Crosstalk back into that thread here to produce some more development here.

Anthony Joseph
    When there is government, an organization to protect the property rights, then there is no other choice. It must have a registry of the properties it is to protect. That is the direction I want the Property Tax thread to get back to eventually, after exhausing the other possibilities. - Privately pay the mill tax on the services you would like, selecting them from last year's CAFR.

That topic btw took some wonderful turns on the "private" brain trust side - email broadcasts. I will likely bring some Crosstalk back into that thread here to produce some more development here.
    No other choice in that "governement" has been recognized, accepted and chosen as the protecting mechanism of what we stake claims to. My opinion is that the "government" is a dual role capacity formation; it will either charitably protect the interests and claims of self-governing and competent men inhabiting the land in peace, or it will accept the pledge of those who take on the role and subject character of "resident" or "citizen" from within that formation. It will gather, harness and harvest the labor, property, energy and sweat equity of all "willing volunteers" onto itself and be the controller of and over these "volunteer pledgers" and their property/substance.

The main nexus to becoming a "pledger" is signature endorsement of the private credit of the FED; Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT's "NEW DEAL". He even admitted that the people would need to be "persuaded" to "deposit their salary checks in new accounts" in order to make "progress". This reveals the voluntary nature of endorsing private credit, although the "persuasion" has taken on the form of intentional deception, dishonor, concealment and bully tactics upon the unsuspecting populace who are conditioned and trained by the government-controlled public school system, society and culture to accept "being a pledger" as normative and patriotic. These lies are disguised as truth and the ruse begins at the very moment a child is born. Then, they are taught and conditioned to be a "good pledger" their entire life.