Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coresource Solution - attempts to disclose from man on the land since 1968

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    No other choice in that "governement" has been recognized, accepted and chosen as the protecting mechanism of what we stake claims to. My opinion is that the "government" is a dual role capacity formation; it will either charitably protect the interests and claims of self-governing and competent men inhabiting the land in peace, or it will accept the pledge of those who take on the role and subject character of "resident" or "citizen" from within that formation. It will gather, harness and harvest the labor, property, energy and sweat equity of all "willing volunteers" onto itself and be the controller of and over these "volunteer pledgers" and their property/substance.

The main nexus to becoming a "pledger" is signature endorsement of the private credit of the FED; Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT's "NEW DEAL". He even admitted that the people would need to be "persuaded" to "deposit their salary checks in new accounts" in order to make "progress". This reveals the voluntary nature of endorsing private credit, although the "persuasion" has taken on the form of intentional deception, dishonor, concealment and bully tactics upon the unsuspecting populace who are conditioned and trained by the government-controlled public school system, society and culture to accept "being a pledger" as normative and patriotic. These lies are disguised as truth and the ruse begins at the very moment a child is born. Then, they are taught and conditioned to be a "good pledger" their entire life.
    Reading that, I believe readers may understand why I become agitated with Motla68 for asserting that there is some kind of extra accounting going on. The SDR's are based in that conditioning our entire lives.

The main nexus to becoming a "pledger" is signature endorsement of the private credit of the FED; Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT's "NEW DEAL". He even admitted that the people would need to be "persuaded" to "deposit their salary checks in new accounts" in order to make "progress". This reveals the voluntary nature of endorsing private credit, although the "persuasion" has taken on the form of intentional deception, dishonor, concealment and bully tactics upon the unsuspecting populace who are conditioned and trained by the government-controlled public school system, society and culture to accept "being a pledger" as normative and patriotic. These lies are disguised as truth and the ruse begins at the very moment a child is born. Then, they are taught and conditioned to be a "good pledger" their entire life.
    See, you guys have bits and pieces of the truth. This is good. The whole idea of authenticating the Certificate of Live Birth in which we now have a new link found to get this done:
    http://www.state.gov/m/a/auth/
    It is to obtain the evidence beyond a reasonable doubt from their own hand, that we are not the pledger, it is they who signed and authorized the instrument who are the pledger.
    This was another linkage to the Paderford vs. City of Savannah case where it shows " only states have a right to complain " and that we were not a party to the constitution,
    Natural law vs. Social contract.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    See, you guys have bits and pieces of the truth. This is good. The whole idea of authenticating the Certificate of Live Birth in which we now have a new link found to get this done:
    It is to obtain the evidence beyond a reasonable doubt from their own hand, that we are not the pledger, it is they who signed and authorized the instrument who are the pledger.
    This was another linkage to the Paderford vs. City of Savannah case where it shows " only states have a right to complain " and that we were not a party to the constitution,
    I have to hand it to the members here. We are patient enough with your arrogance to set still while Coresource Solutions attempts to teach us how to learn. 200 Posts and that is what your explanation is Motla68; you are so wise that you offer us links so we might learn to fish and feed ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have to hand it to the members here. We are patient enough with your arrogance to set still while Coresource Solutions attempts to teach us how to learn. 200 Posts and that is what your explanation is Motla68; you are so wise that you offer us links so we might learn to fish and feed ourselves.
    No, arrogance is not the intent here and No I do not put myself above you all in inequality. I am sharing with you my own experience of what I have learned through hard work and due diligence of my own. Do you recall the saying I have mentioned here before, that goes something like this: " Feed a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for life " ?
    It does an injustice upon humanity to just show you something, but if I can help people bust out of the molded box that men of power and control have created for them to keep them distracted of who they really are then I have succeeded in becoming one who has pleased his creator most high.

Anthony Joseph
    Please explain why there is the requirement, in your opinion, that the "Certificate of Live Birth" be "authenticated" as the only means to prove or show that we never intended to be, or are no longer volunteering or acquiescing to the character of, the "pledger".

Why isn't are own declared, properly formed and recorded testimony enough to rebut that presumption?

Please explain why there is the requirement, in your opinion, that the "Certificate of Live Birth" be "authenticated" as the only means to prove or show that we never intended to be, or are no longer volunteering or acquiescing to the character of, the "pledger".

Why isn't are own declared, properly formed and recorded testimony enough to rebut that presumption?
    It is not necessarily required, but is sure nice to have when you go in to inform the probate court or similar authority of your election in what you say is backed by their boss's mouth. You know how they like that word " Frivolous" .
    In most everything I do am sure to have some kind of back up plan in case things take a turn for the worse, do not ever forget that. Even though we do what we do and have a belief in it, we suggest having silver bullion on hand just in case the system completely crashes before the mistake is corrected with everyone.

There is no such presumption to defeat. It is only the demand for lawful money that plays process in the Coresource Solution:

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    There is no such presumption to defeat. It is only the demand for lawful money that plays process in the Coresource Solution:

This is only one small piece of it, you are missing the big picture at large. Somehow the new guy in the group gets it but you do not. You were headed in the right direction with the elections and that it is all a religious ceremonial for them, but now your back to trying to put Coresource Solution back in a box and label it like a government would do to try and define it for some personal EGO.
    Maybe the posts on natural law versus social contract law had made something click for you a little bit there, you might need to go back to that and see where you got lost at.
    Go back to learning the distinctions how one benefits one and the other benefits the other.
    I am ineligible for the benefits of social contract law but natural law is inherited upon my arrival on this earth.

This is only one small piece of it, you are missing the big picture at large. Somehow the new guy in the group gets it but you do not. You were headed in the right direction with the elections and that it is all a religious ceremonial for them, but now your back to trying to put Coresource Solution back in a box and label it like a government would do to try and define it for some personal EGO.
    Maybe the posts on natural law versus social contract law had made something click for you a little bit there, you might need to go back to that and see where you got lost at.
    Go back to learning the distinctions how one benefits one and the other benefits the other.
    I am ineligible for the benefits of social contract law but natural law is inherited upon my arrival on this earth.
    Incorrect. I am not missing the picture at all. I keep correcting your error with that official letter. That letter is real, and you should use it for a reality check Motla68.

You sent a papering package to your local sheriff with a contribution so he set it on his desk for a few weeks not knowing what to do with it. Since you sent money with it he thought it was disrespectful to just throw it out. When you met him and explained, that just meant it was okay to throw it out, now that you had negated its effect in law by verbal novation.

You are the one who is not getting the picture.

But I have to thank you for being you Motla68! You are the prodding that promoted this thread about Property Tax. It is now obvious to see how big of a breakthrough I am thanking you for showing me with your experimentation four years ago!

I am not putting Coresource Solution back into a box. It does not exist to me. There is nothing to put back into the box. You are keeping Coresource Solution secret by not revealing the actual documentation on the sheriff's desk, or whatever the contents are in the robin egg-blue wrapping paper. [Do you actually expect that the DA has studied Canon Law to the extent he understands it is in full force and effect?]

The remedy you keep confusing with Coresource Solution was written into the Fed Act in 1913. Coresource Solution actually uses it and another thing you taught me is that the remedy is the same for Australia. Thank you again. Coresource Solution is the baby of Robert Arthur MENARD and all you need to do is look where it got him - nowhere.

Robert Arthur Menard of North Vancouver has been prohibited by the Supreme Court from appearing as counsel, preparing documents for use in proceedings, and identifying himself in any way that suggests he is a lawyer. He was also ordered to pay costs.

For all who are interested one of Coresource Solution's methods works like the idea of the Privy Purse. Some people cannot wrap their head around the indemnification process of depositing receipts which causes and increase of assets in the Treasury thus one becomes indemnified of the expenses. Let look at it from another angle, when on increases the assets of a Privy Purse then one becomes indemnified of expenses, such as depositing a house into it then the Privy Purse takes care of the expense of things such as Leaky Roofs.

Read about the Privy Purse here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privy_Purse

The next article you will read here is about a Windsor Estate whom is still under Siege much like here in the states under Lincoln's Army was able to get their Leaky Roofs repaired:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/15/bu...pagewanted=all

If you take an interest in this to want to learn more about it, then PM me and I can give you some additional resource to research the subject.