Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Coresource Solution - attempts to disclose from man on the land since 1968

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think it would be better to get the original from Sheriff HARRISON, you being like this. Now you are calling me a fraud!

You wrote that the Coresource Solution will pay the roofer and now you are calling me a fraud for indicting you with your own words?

You did not give me anything in private. That does not exist. If I read it, then I will have a bunch of secret information in my head and will constantly be trying to get you to divulge what I already have in my head for everybody here. I never agreed to keep it private. You sent it to me with an advisement that it is private/secret. That is why I did not read it. I did save it to disk adding the word "secret" after the file name so that I do not pull it in a year forgetting what it is. So I am under no obligation to keep it from the members here Motla68; you sent that to me for my use, without me even requesting it.

You are useful as far as I am concerned. You bring a lot of proof out of me with your nonsense. I was not going to mention that you have sent me a template of the Sheriff Agreement you sent to Sheriff HARRISON. You did. When you refuse to disclose it I probably will, provided Sheriff HARRISON is reluctant to send me the original.

You have indicted yourself for fraud, telling people they can use the Coresource Solution to pay the roofer.
    Here is the original post, do you see the words David Merrill in it as you so conveniently edited in, or does anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    For all who are interested one of Coresource Solution's methods works like the idea of the Privy Purse. Some people cannot wrap their head around the indemnification process of depositing receipts which causes and increase of assets in the Treasury thus one becomes indemnified of the expenses. Let look at it from another angle, when on increases the assets of a Privy Purse then one becomes indemnified of expenses, such as depositing a house into it then the Privy Purse takes care of the expense of things such as Leaky Roofs.

Read about the Privy Purse here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privy_Purse

The next article you will read here is about a Windsor Estate whom is still under Siege much like here in the states under Lincoln's Army was able to get their Leaky Roofs repaired:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/15/bu...pagewanted=all

If you take an interest in this to want to learn more about it, then PM me and I can give you some additional resource to research the subject.
    Also Check out where it first mentions Privy Purse, it says LIKE the idea of Privy Purse.

The evidence on fraud speaks for itself, here much like what happened in court you constructed an argument to create controversy.

It is my contention that you matla are fake and fraud. You have posted experiences of others as your own. That is the reason you don't post paper work to support you so called successes. I challenge you to post the contents on the documents in the blue paper you say you presented in court. No need scan or image, just a verbal statement of what was written will do for now. Prove me wrong if you can. But you and I both know you can't. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    I challenge you to post the contents on the documents in the blue paper you say you presented in court. No need scan or image, just a verbal statement of what was written will do for now. Prove me wrong if you can. But you and I both know you can't. fB
    I did and you missed it, even was on this forum so your challenge is mute:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post1256

I did and you missed it, even was on this forum so your challenge is mute:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post1256
    I don't feel like I am challenging you. You have made an assertion and you have the chance to back it up. You say you can cover a roofing bill by pledging the home into the Treasury as your private purse? Show us the Treasury cutting the check to the roofer, who was stupid enough to roof your home on your word btw.

I have heard echo from a couple people who do not believe in Private Law, but we do it all the time, but break it as well. Someone shares with you an amicable agreement in private, now that is law, somehow in your dealing with each other you cannot not agree on a particular thing so you bring it to a third party, you could have chose one man in confidence as a mediator in private, BUT you bring it into a Public Court instead. When private matters are brought into the public it is telling the court that you are not competent enough to settle this in private so now you are here and have to deal with our rules of how this will turnout.

I always insist on handling things in the private first and I let them (the DA and court know it), before coming down to meet the appointment of summons I announce my visit and for what purpose I am there by notice through the mail, then when I arrive it is just then a simple matter of doing what I said i was going to do in asking them to settle honorably " in private " before it is brought into public where they could be exposed to public scrutiny as well as i. If you really operate as a peaceful inhabitant and have this intent, things go much more smoothly.
    So none of this has to do with public court room rules or procedures, it is a private amicable
    agreement settled in private for some ticket a dumb ass cop made a public matter to put it bluntly.

PRIVATE
    . Not general, as a private act of the legislature; not in office;
    as, a private person, as well as an officer, may arrest a felon; individual,
    as your private interest; not public, as a private way, a private nuisance.
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

I cannot show you what i had wrapped in that paper, but I can tell you about it again.

- Robin-egg blue paper, wrapped 4 fold.

- Inside what was wrapped:

1. printout from online showing the certified mail previously delivered by notice of my visit and purpose for me being there.

2. copy of presentment (ticket) that had CS language written upon it that was sent in with the notice by certified mail.

3. copy of instrument printed out from the DMV that the vehicle was registered with the state.
    ( nothing i wrote on it)

4. copy of Birth Certificate

- All 4 sheets were stapled together.

The CS language written on the presentment is mentioned several times in the audio files on our talkshoe group, go there to hear "why" you would put this on the presentment.

Does this help any at all? If not then I guess we are done.
    I have highlighted in red what I want to see and be able to read. Redact the personal information if you want. I usually do. I am not missing anything Motla68! I really think I am catching it all here. You are interesting but while you arrogantly claim that you used to be where I am at now, I think it far more likely the other way around.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I don't feel like I am challenging you. You have made an assertion and you have the chance to back it up. You say you can cover a roofing bill by pledging the home into the Treasury as your private purse? Show us the Treasury cutting the check to the roofer, who was stupid enough to roof your home on your word btw.

I have highlighted in red what I want to see and be able to read. Redact the personal information if you want. I usually do. I am not missing anything Motla68! I really think I am catching it all here. You are interesting but while you arrogantly claim that you used to be where I am at now, I think it far more likely the other way around.
    I gave no accusation that I personally had a roof fixed, go back and read it again, it was just a example, an article that was not on me. Just where do you think money goes when you pay taxes anyway?

CS language written upon it = "This account name and number is property of the United States Of America, please deposit to the owner care of Treasury of of the United States of America. Thank you." Below this was " Authorized Signatory; X per: NAME OF PERSON " below that wrote the words " Persona Non Grata ".
    The letter X is a name which can be found in a lot of dictionaries, this is the Marque of the ancients. Some recognize this as a time when people could not write they would just put their marque.
    Persona Non Grata reads by definition as an unwanted person and for our own definition is Jurisdiction Unknown, why would we use this? see this verse:
    Mat 22:16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.

There is several versus in the bible that say " regardest not the person " so this we do.

Ok motla you have come this far now its time put up the proof. I want to see it also. That is virtually the same thing another person said on an audio. I have heard you speak and I heard this guy and you are not the same person. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell post #31
    No need scan or image, just a verbal statement of what was written will do for now. Prove me wrong if you can. But you and I both know you can't. fB
    Ok motla you have come this far now its time put up the proof. I want to see it also. That is virtually the same thing another person said on an audio. I have heard you speak and I heard this guy and you are not the same person. fB
    We are just changing up the rules as we go along here I guess? Even after I told you that I cannot show you the actual documents because they were private you still persist, I assume your in the same contention as David that you do not believe in Private law, but this is not my contention and belief so still not going to show the actual documents. I respect others privacy, do you not?

Operative word in my statement "for now"

Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell post #31
    No need scan or image, just a verbal statement of what was written will do for now. Prove me wrong if you can. But you and I both know you can't. fB

No change. Now is past in the present I want to see the paper work, or it didn't happen at least for you. Funny how all your paper works gets miss placed somehow or another. fB

Funny how all your paper works gets miss placed somehow or another. fB
    Nope, mostly just that I keep private in the private and public I can show or provide a link to it.

We are just changing up the rules as we go along here I guess? Even after I told you that I cannot show you the actual documents because they were private you still persist, I assume your in the same contention as David that you do not believe in Private law, but this is not my contention and belief so still not going to show the actual documents. I respect others privacy, do you not?
    It is obvious that there is something very wrong with your teachings. For one thing you are unwilling to teach.

Nope, mostly just that I keep private in the private and public I can show or provide a link to it.
    From my perspective you are wasting the readers' time here. I suggest you keep it to your own threads. I don't like you trying to get members from here spending time with your theories - you said you can get a roofer paid from the Treasury with the Coresource Solution. I will give you some time to show your theory works here before I produce at least one letter from the Treasury in response to a service provider (roofer for example) trying to collect on such instructions.