Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Coresource Solution - attempts to disclose from man on the land since 1968

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Funny in their return letter they did not mention the Federal lien held on the vehicle. Does that mean there is none or are they just not talking about it.

For clarification. Referring to lien placed on the vehicle, that some have talked about when the car was purchase with FRN's or the lien the IRS notifies you of when they want to posses your car. The lien as surety for the national debt. fB

That is probably because the State would not be making a claim for the Treasury/IRS anyway. The first lien would only be brought up after the taxpayer loses a dispute because it is an Agreed by the endorsement signatures on the paychecks. Therefore if the taxpayer already knows about the first lien by the Treasury through the endorsement, it is unlikely to be brought up by the state - or even the Treasury until the Notice of Lien. On the notice of lien, there is obviously an already perfected lien.

Funny in their return letter they did not mention the Federal lien held on the vehicle. Does that mean there is none or are they just not talking about it.

For clarification. Referring to lien placed on the vehicle, that some have talked about when the car was purchase with FRN's or the lien the IRS notifies you of when they want to posses your car. The lien as surety for the national debt. fB
    What part of " free of ANY lien" do you not understand? Anything tried to discredit my work, is that your intent? Why so vindictive?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    What part of " free of ANY lien" do you not understand? Anything tried to discredit my work, is that your intent? Why so vindictive?
    Note trying to discredit your work. Just a question that comes up in regard to IRS tax liens.

When the IRS liens something. The lien is already in place. For instance the IRS when placing a lien or so we call it on a property because of unpaid taxes. They do not go to court to get a lien. They just notify of the lien. It was already in place and all they did was notify you of the existing lien. They can do the same with your car. So their must be an unspoken lien already in place because they do not take you to court to get a lien. It already existed. You now receive notice of the lien and they ten confiscate your property. Sorry if you thought this was trying to discredit your work.

It was not my intention. Only trying to receive an honest answer to an honest question. fB

Note trying to discredit your work. Just a question that comes up in regard to IRS tax liens.

When the IRS liens something. The lien is already in place. For instance the IRS when placing a lien or so we call it on a property because of unpaid taxes. They do not go to court to get a lien. They just notify of the lien. It was already in place and all they did was notify you of the existing lien. They can do the same with your car. So their must be an unspoken lien already in place because they do not take you to court to get a lien. It already existed. You now receive notice of the lien and they ten confiscate your property. Sorry if you thought this was trying to discredit your work.

It was not my intention. Only trying to receive an honest answer to an honest question. fB
    I am not saying your wrong here about a Federal Lien which may exist somewhere that I have not been notified as of yet, but how could I prove it if it is uknown at this time?

Another reason to consider why not confiscated yet is because I returned the receipt back to the owner of the money that I used to get the vehicle in the first place.

I was not directing the question at your particular case. It was meant to be a general question, although it was based on the info on the letter from the DMV. I was not asking you to prove or disprove the existence of the lien. Sorry if it sounded that way.

I was just trying to figure out.

1. perhaps the existence of a lien is a myth or

2. they don't want to mention it or don't know about it...... at least the people that sent you the letter.

The evidence for #2 is the fact that when seizing a car or property they do not take you to court to get the lien, which could imply that the lien already existed or there some law in place that doesn't require the IRS to take you to court. Just trying to do this jig saw puzzle before it rains anymore. fB

Below attached is image taken of the container used and the cargo wrapped in robin-egg blue paper that was returned to me at the courthouse when it was presented to them.

Name:  envoy-cont.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  94.7 KB

I was not directing the question at your particular case. It was meant to be a general question, although it was based on the info on the letter from the DMV. I was not asking you to prove or disprove the existence of the lien. Sorry if it sounded that way.

I was just trying to figure out.

1. perhaps the existence of a lien is a myth or

2. they don't want to mention it or don't know about it...... at least the people that sent you the letter.

The evidence for #2 is the fact that when seizing a car or property they do not take you to court to get the lien, which could imply that the lien already existed or there some law in place that doesn't require the IRS to take you to court. Just trying to do this jig saw puzzle before it rains anymore. fB
    The State would not know unless there was a Notice of Lien with the Secretary of State or any County clerk and recorder. Look here. Even the IRS will not tell you about the lien in so many words because you are the one forming it by endorsement.

If I reading that link correctly (for Illinois) and tying together the 12 USC 411... so... the IRS can just publish a Notice of Lien with the county and then seize the property "for obligations payable to the United States".

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    If I reading that link correctly (for Illinois) and tying together the 12 USC 411... so... the IRS can just publish a Notice of Lien with the county and then seize the property "for obligations payable to the United States".
    property = Right of Use. The Use of the Intangible Money leads to Resulting Trust and First Lien of all PROPERTY. So, then Yes, the IRS can sieze Property because the IRS would be with the Highest Claim due to operation of Trust Law.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    property = Right of Use. The Use of the Intangible Money leads to Resulting Trust and First Lien of all PROPERTY. So, then Yes, the IRS can sieze Property because the IRS would be with the Highest Claim due to operation of Trust Law.
    In the IRS Code it gets even clearer. I think it is around the §6103 or §6300s area, the purpose of the Notice of Lien is to notify third parties that there (already) exists a lien. The notice of the lien is not a part of perfecting the lien necessarily; however it is a necessary part of perfecting enforcement of the lien.