Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Playing along"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Playing along"

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    That's how I see my neighbors in this world. So why not play along, as long as no one gets hurt?
    This is profound, in my opinion.

I seldom come across a discussion about how people exercising freedom might impact the non-free people close to them. One may keep it to themselves, but what if something unexpected happens and the cat comes running out of the bag? And when it does, the non-free will perceive the event from a slave standpoint, not a freedom standpoint, thus creating more problems.

This happened to me, and it was not pretty.

And it can be quite the challenge to "play along" at a dinner table full of relatives who are debating the latest defacto ploy. One can "drop a bee in their bonnet," but that doesn't mean they will wake up to the truth. Some may wake up, but others may kick the beehive. More like the hornet's nest. lol

And certainly there are people who got married, then years later, one found freedom, the other didn't, and wanted nothing to do with it. Imagine how isolating that situation was. Or still is. Maybe that's happened to some here.

Or, a man/woman was single, found freedom, but the only choices available from the dating pool were slaves. But the slaves had a great capacity for love, perhaps greater than a free single man. Then one would really have to "play along." Perhaps its better to stay single.

One thing I have observed during my freedom studies: not everyone is meant to be free. Not everyone has the capacity to manage themselves. Some people need to be managed and told what to do by a visible authority. And I do not say this from a place of arrogance. I know these people. So perhaps the defacto serves a purpose for them.

Your thoughts?

My GF is one of those who wants to keep her head in the sand. Not that she doesn't agree with or believe what I tell her, but she doesn't want to rock the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    My GF is one of those who wants to keep her head in the sand. Not that she doesn't agree with or believe what I tell her, but she doesn't want to rock the boat.
    I hear you. My family's like that. It's tough, too.

Until you show the law written by congress, they might get it then. Most people are not up for the challenge and want to live controlled KS because they see no other way.

"Playing along"
    Last edited by Chex; 02-05-14 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    This is profound, in my opinion.

I seldom come across a discussion about how people exercising freedom might impact the non-free people close to them. One may keep it to themselves, but what if something unexpected happens and the cat comes running out of the bag? And when it does, the non-free will perceive the event from a slave standpoint, not a freedom standpoint, thus creating more problems.

This happened to me, and it was not pretty.

And it can be quite the challenge to "play along" at a dinner table full of relatives who are debating the latest defacto ploy. One can "drop a bee in their bonnet," but that doesn't mean they will wake up to the truth. Some may wake up, but others may kick the beehive. More like the hornet's nest. lol

And certainly there are people who got married, then years later, one found freedom, the other didn't, and wanted nothing to do with it. Imagine how isolating that situation was. Or still is. Maybe that's happened to some here.

Or, a man/woman was single, found freedom, but the only choices available from the dating pool were slaves. But the slaves had a great capacity for love, perhaps greater than a free single man. Then one would really have to "play along." Perhaps its better to stay single.

One thing I have observed during my freedom studies: not everyone is meant to be free. Not everyone has the capacity to manage themselves. Some people need to be managed and told what to do by a visible authority. And I do not say this from a place of arrogance. I know these people. So perhaps the defacto serves a purpose for them.

Your thoughts?
    You are quite unique .
    I'm intrigued by what more you have to share.

Essentially, I'm going my own way and forging new paths.
    Few if any people are interested in this "red pill" knowledge. Indoctrination and conditioning are strong in many.
    The only way some have begun unplugging is due to some pain which forces introspection and review of one's beliefs in comparison to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Few if any people are interested in this "red pill" knowledge. Indoctrination and conditioning are strong in many.
    The only way some have begun unplugging is due to some pain which forces introspection and review of one's beliefs in comparison to reality.
    So true.

And it's quite a rabbit hole to explore, too, isn't it. I've only logged some thousand hours in studies, yet the more I study, the less I know.

It would be cool if an independent film maker made a documentary on each of us: how we discovered freedom, the struggles we went through in the name of freedom; captured in a candid, journalistic style.

Even a movie about only one person's struggle for freedom played by an actor/actress of their choice would be cool, in the hands of a skillful director.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    So true. And it's quite a rabbit hole to explore, too, isn't it. It would be cool if an independent film maker made a documentary on each captured in a candid, journalistic style. Even a movie about only one person's would be cool, in the hands of a skillful director.
    They can start here. 4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead, http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...ail-gun-wounds and this one Man Jumps To His Death From JPMorgan London Headquarters, http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...n-headquarters

Cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    They can start here. 4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead, http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...ail-gun-wounds and this one Man Jumps To His Death From JPMorgan London Headquarters, http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...n-headquartersCant take the heat get out of the kitchen.
    Another added to the list today.

This is multifacted. You have the issue of having maturity to accept or acknowledge the right of someone to remain in a condition of servitude if they choose to. You have the issue of perhaps realizing more clearly why the Royals or Aristocracy kept a kind of separation between themselves and others (I'm not all that fond of hanging out with those evidencing low-mindedness).

As much as one might want to "spread the truth", I can say in over twenty years, overall few people want to hear it or do anything with it.

Re: Femmes. Women/females tend to be geared up differently than any Man--they tend to acclimate to apparent authority, might or power even as children which gives the appearance of them "maturing more quickly" (i.e. they conform to the perceived power structure for their own maximum safety and protection). Women/femmes who are highly State indoctrinated are little different from the State when it comes to hunting/exploiting a Man or taking things from a Man for as little effort or price as possible: thus such women/femmes can be very dangerous. Also, such femmes/women tend to be afraid of Men from who they cannot easily escape if they abuse such a Man because they are (like rogue cops) ready to use the State's power to protect themselves even if such women are not only wrong but criminal in their act and intent. Women like that are threatened by a man who they cannot abuse then escape from by hiding behind the State's skirt--they do not want a moral society because the hijinx they love so much cannot fly. (It takes some maturity to see the truth of this paragraph: these days where hunting and robbing from Men is a sport, believe me little girls catch on pretty quickly and if they can use the State's firepower to uphold their con jobs... . There are honest and good femmes but it helps to honestly survey the landscape to see the similarity and potential symbiotic relationship between the Statist woman that hunts a Man for his resources and attorneys/cops/municipalities that make a living hunting men for their resources.)

Self-Protection. There might be those who might react harshly or who might even wish to drag you down into the muck with them rather than allow you to quietly enjoy your rights, property, etc.

As for "Playing Along", I find little reason for disturbing the sleeping or wilfully moronic. However, when it comes to protecting yourself from "slaves" or "subjects" you can use the likes of peace bonds or restraining orders to keep persons from harming you or from threatening you. In this, I would suggest being proactive. I have had to have restraining orders and the like against even so-called "friends" who were out to put me into a trap and box where they felt comfortable. If they bother me, they get to face felony charges. What kinds of friends or family are the types who are eager to put reduce you to peonage or to involuntary servitude?

I hope the above is helpful.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-19-14 at 04:14 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    You have the issue of perhaps realizing more clearly why the Royals or Aristocracy kept a kind of separation between themselves and others (I'm not all that fond of hanging out with those evidencing low-mindedness).
    This makes sense. But sometimes it's unavoidable by circumstance. Sometimes a long-term or necessary one.

As much as one might want to "spread the truth", I can say in over twenty years, overall few people want to hear it or do anything with it.
    Seems a lot like sharing the gospel: it means something only when someone has reached a rock-bottom, not when someone imparts it at the dinner table. Although, planting seeds may be useful.

Re: Femmes. Women/females tend to be geared up differently than any Man--they tend to acclimate to apparent authority, might or power even as children which gives the appearance of them "maturing more quickly" (i.e. they conform to the perceived power structure for their own maximum safety and protection). Women/femmes who are highly State indoctrinated are little different from the State when it comes to hunting/exploiting a Man or taking things from a Man for as little effort or price as possible: thus such women/femmes can be very dangerous. Also, such femmes/women tend to be afraid of Men from who they cannot easily escape if they abuse such a Man because they are (like rogue cops) ready to use the State's power to protect themselves even if such women are not only wrong but criminal in their act and intent. Women like that are threatened by a man who they cannot abuse then escape from by hiding behind the State's skirt--they do not want a moral society because the hijinx they love so much cannot fly. (It takes some maturity to see the truth of this paragraph: these days where hunting and robbing from Men is a sport, believe me little girls catch on pretty quickly and if they can use the State's firepower to uphold their con jobs... . There are honest and good femmes but it helps to honestly survey the landscape to see the similarity and potential symbiotic relationship between the Statist woman that hunts a Man for his resources and attorneys/cops/municipalities that make a living hunting men for their resources.)
    Sounds like you speak from experience..

Self-Protection. There might be those who might react harshly or who might even wish to drag you down into the muck with them rather than allow you to quietly enjoy your rights, property, etc.
    However, when it comes to protecting yourself from "slaves" or "subjects" you can use the likes of peace bonds or restraining orders to keep persons from harming you or from threatening you. In this, I would suggest being proactive. I have had to have restraining orders and the like against even so-called "friends" who were out to put me into a trap and box where they felt comfortable. If they bother me, they get to face felony charges. What kinds of friends or family are the types who are eager to put reduce you to peonage or to involuntary servitude?
    Exactly: those types think they know the true law and ignorantly try to help the true knower of the law back onto the sheeple wagon.

How is a peace bond used?