Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
You have the issue of perhaps realizing more clearly why the Royals or Aristocracy kept a kind of separation between themselves and others (I'm not all that fond of hanging out with those evidencing low-mindedness).
This makes sense. But sometimes it's unavoidable by circumstance. Sometimes a long-term or necessary one.

As much as one might want to "spread the truth", I can say in over twenty years, overall few people want to hear it or do anything with it.
Seems a lot like sharing the gospel: it means something only when someone has reached a rock-bottom, not when someone imparts it at the dinner table. Although, planting seeds may be useful.

Re: Femmes. Women/females tend to be geared up differently than any Man--they tend to acclimate to apparent authority, might or power even as children which gives the appearance of them "maturing more quickly" (i.e. they conform to the perceived power structure for their own maximum safety and protection). Women/femmes who are highly State indoctrinated are little different from the State when it comes to hunting/exploiting a Man or taking things from a Man for as little effort or price as possible: thus such women/femmes can be very dangerous. Also, such femmes/women tend to be afraid of Men from who they cannot easily escape if they abuse such a Man because they are (like rogue cops) ready to use the State's power to protect themselves even if such women are not only wrong but criminal in their act and intent. Women like that are threatened by a man who they cannot abuse then escape from by hiding behind the State's skirt--they do not want a moral society because the hijinx they love so much cannot fly. (It takes some maturity to see the truth of this paragraph: these days where hunting and robbing from Men is a sport, believe me little girls catch on pretty quickly and if they can use the State's firepower to uphold their con jobs... . There are honest and good femmes but it helps to honestly survey the landscape to see the similarity and potential symbiotic relationship between the Statist woman that hunts a Man for his resources and attorneys/cops/municipalities that make a living hunting men for their resources.)
Sounds like you speak from experience..

Self-Protection. There might be those who might react harshly or who might even wish to drag you down into the muck with them rather than allow you to quietly enjoy your rights, property, etc.
However, when it comes to protecting yourself from "slaves" or "subjects" you can use the likes of peace bonds or restraining orders to keep persons from harming you or from threatening you. In this, I would suggest being proactive. I have had to have restraining orders and the like against even so-called "friends" who were out to put me into a trap and box where they felt comfortable. If they bother me, they get to face felony charges. What kinds of friends or family are the types who are eager to put reduce you to peonage or to involuntary servitude?
Exactly: those types think they know the true law and ignorantly try to help the true knower of the law back onto the sheeple wagon.

How is a peace bond used?