Thread: US Notes are redeemable

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anthony Joseph
    the point is that 'money' is whatever two people agree 'money' is by a meeting of the minds

if i paint a man's fence and said man hands me eggs, fruit and vegetables as per our prior agreement in exchange for my labor, then said eggs, fruit and vegetables is 'money' simply because we both agree these things are valuable

the other point is that we wish to avoid any liability by exchanging with paper currency

i believe i have a right to conduct my affairs without the scope of the Federal Reserve bank and districts; do you believe otherwise?
    i believe i have a right to conduct my affairs upon the proper balances, and just weights and measures, of non-reserve, non-elastic public 'money' [cf. redeemed lawful money; see 12USC411]; do you believe otherwise?

who makes the claim i owe debt?
    who will verify said debt is true?
    who will verify said debt is [post] due?

upon verifiable proof of claim, under oath or affirmation, i am ready to settle any true debt i owe
    who will now step forward, point to i; a man, and verify said claim of debt is true so i may settle the matter?

anyone?
    anyone?

crickets

seems as though no controversy exists; have a blessed day, thank you and i will be on my way

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    the point is that 'money' is whatever two people agree 'money' is by a meeting of the minds

if i paint a man's fence and said man hands me eggs, fruit and vegetables as per our prior agreement in exchange for my labor, then said eggs, fruit and vegetables is 'money' simply because we both agree these things are valuable

I would have to disagree here.
    Money is a craft of a satanic spell. Apples and eggs don't fall into that category.
    Apples and eggs can reproduce life, money can't do anything.

money
    mon-ey
    mono-eye
    single-eye

i am going to keep my eye on you.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I would have to disagree here.
    Money is a craft of a satanic spell. Apples and eggs don't fall into that category.
    Apples and eggs can reproduce life, money can't do anything.

money
    mon-ey
    mono-eye
    single-eye

i am going to keep my eye on you.
    if you believe a piece of paper (2nd dimension) has that much power over man (3rd dimension), who am i to convince you otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    if you believe a piece of paper (2nd dimension) has that much power over man (3rd dimension), who am i to convince you otherwise
    The argument is centered in VALUE. Is money valuable? Well that depends on the one receiving Value, yes? Therefore to adopt a Money is to place a TRUST in its operations. For why would I accept paper if I did not perceive it to be valuable?

So where does money come from? PROMISES OF MAN. MY WORD IS MY BOND.

Therefore YOUR NAME SIR, MAY I HAVE YOUR NAME. Sign here and here and here.....ad finitum.

I don't care if you give me electrons on account - IF I MAKE MY DEMAND FOR LAWFUL MONEY - then I have fulfilled the Law- the rest comports with United States Currency Notes. The burden is upon me to fulfill the Law.

"The rules of the road have been LODGED
    its only peoples games you have to DODGE"--- Bob Dylan

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!