Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US Notes are redeemable

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Sooo...if the left side of a FRN is Federal Reserve, and the right side is Treasury, how about for pennies, nickels, dimes etc.?
    In my understanding:

coins are lawful money. this is why you get an automatic 1k deduction - or you used to be able to get that - I do not claim anymore deductions as it is not necessary.

Also regarding lawful money - IF you make your CLAIM or DEMAND, then you have fulfilled the Law! What is given back to you matters not - BECAUSE this comports with 31USC5115 - read the footnotes [revisions].

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

No were on a US Treasury coin is the word "note". It is not issued as debt. It is not the property of the Federal Reserve. Just like US Treasury Notes, coins cannot be used as bank reserves, just like US Treasury Notes they are not elastic.

My understanding is, just like US Treasury Notes, they are not subject to the Federal Income Tax since you are note using the private property of the Federal Reserve subject to excise.
    I have heard but cannot verify that the source of the Personal Deduction in Federal Income tax is a generalized way that the IRS reconciles that we use coins and they have no taxing authority. (Can someone confirm? IRS documentation?)

To align with the momentum that this thread has taken, Treasury Coins are also fiat and they are not backed by substance (though I believe that nickels are being hoarded because their metal content is worth more than their denominated value) and what does that mean with regards to the being a token of credit from the Treasury.

I understand that like Redeemed Currency, with coins we are not endorsing private credit, we are not subject to tax or Hypothecation in their use, how do we reconcile just weights and measure on all these forms of money that are substantiated by fiat only?

US coin must be lawful money, since FRN can be redeemed by coin, dollar for dollar. But that can be inconvenient.

Also, since Eagles are denominated legal tender, then they, too, serve the dual function of lawful money and legal tender.

What I'm getting at, is all the currency in general circulation serves two functions, depending on the manner in which they are accepted.

It's the acceptance that matters. At least, that's how it is in my mind.

Anthony Joseph
    the point is that 'money' is whatever two people agree 'money' is by a meeting of the minds

if i paint a man's fence and said man hands me eggs, fruit and vegetables as per our prior agreement in exchange for my labor, then said eggs, fruit and vegetables is 'money' simply because we both agree these things are valuable

the other point is that we wish to avoid any liability by exchanging with paper currency

i believe i have a right to conduct my affairs without the scope of the Federal Reserve bank and districts; do you believe otherwise?
    i believe i have a right to conduct my affairs upon the proper balances, and just weights and measures, of non-reserve, non-elastic public 'money' [cf. redeemed lawful money; see 12USC411]; do you believe otherwise?

who makes the claim i owe debt?
    who will verify said debt is true?
    who will verify said debt is [post] due?

upon verifiable proof of claim, under oath or affirmation, i am ready to settle any true debt i owe
    who will now step forward, point to i; a man, and verify said claim of debt is true so i may settle the matter?

anyone?
    anyone?

crickets

seems as though no controversy exists; have a blessed day, thank you and i will be on my way

There are big differences between coins and paper notes.

Coins have no signature where as paper notes do.
    Coins are only legal tender up to certain domination's.
    After the allowed limit its not legal tender anymore. Is this why the tax man doesn't care to much about coins?

As outlined in the Currency Act, there is a limit to the value of a transaction for which you can use only coins.[10] A payment in coins is a legal tender for no more than the following amounts for the following denominations of coins:

forty dollars if the denomination is two dollars or greater but does not exceed ten dollars;
    twenty-five dollars if the denomination is one dollar;
    ten dollars if the denomination is ten cents or greater but less than one dollar;
    five dollars if the denomination is five cents; and
    twenty-five cents if the denomination is one cent.

In the case of coins of a denomination greater than ten dollars, a payment is a legal tender for no more than the value of a single coin of that denomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    the point is that 'money' is whatever two people agree 'money' is by a meeting of the minds

if i paint a man's fence and said man hands me eggs, fruit and vegetables as per our prior agreement in exchange for my labor, then said eggs, fruit and vegetables is 'money' simply because we both agree these things are valuable

I would have to disagree here.
    Money is a craft of a satanic spell. Apples and eggs don't fall into that category.
    Apples and eggs can reproduce life, money can't do anything.

money
    mon-ey
    mono-eye
    single-eye

i am going to keep my eye on you.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I would have to disagree here.
    Money is a craft of a satanic spell. Apples and eggs don't fall into that category.
    Apples and eggs can reproduce life, money can't do anything.

money
    mon-ey
    mono-eye
    single-eye

i am going to keep my eye on you.
    if you believe a piece of paper (2nd dimension) has that much power over man (3rd dimension), who am i to convince you otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    if you believe a piece of paper (2nd dimension) has that much power over man (3rd dimension), who am i to convince you otherwise
    The argument is centered in VALUE. Is money valuable? Well that depends on the one receiving Value, yes? Therefore to adopt a Money is to place a TRUST in its operations. For why would I accept paper if I did not perceive it to be valuable?

So where does money come from? PROMISES OF MAN. MY WORD IS MY BOND.

Therefore YOUR NAME SIR, MAY I HAVE YOUR NAME. Sign here and here and here.....ad finitum.

I don't care if you give me electrons on account - IF I MAKE MY DEMAND FOR LAWFUL MONEY - then I have fulfilled the Law- the rest comports with United States Currency Notes. The burden is upon me to fulfill the Law.

"The rules of the road have been LODGED
    its only peoples games you have to DODGE"--- Bob Dylan

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

It's amazing to me that the language employed in the statute - "They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand," is in a way similar to: "So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.""

I know that the wages of sin is death, but I have the option to demand redemption in God's lawful money, Christ's body and blood.

I hope people don't find that offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    It's amazing to me that the language employed in the statute - "They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand," is in a way similar to: "So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.""

I know that the wages of sin is death, but I have the option to demand redemption in God's lawful money, Christ's body and blood.

I hope people don't find that offensive.
    I love it. God requires true balances. The Body is the Word or Bread of LIFE - man shall not live by bread alone but by EVERY word that proceedeth from the mouth of God! Every Word is THE WORD. A double edged Sword!

The Blood = the Sacrifice for the New Threshold Covenant! In those days I shall write my LAWS upon their Hearts! Circumcision of the Heart. The renewing of the in-ward man!

And God will come and Sup with you - celebrating the Feast of Tabernacles and you will become a NEW MAN - eighth day re-creation!

Simply put - I am redeemed in Yehoshuah [Jesus]! There is no name greater in Heaven or in the Earth! The anointed or chosen of God - Christos.

The Sign upon the New Covenant is Communion, the Seal is the Holy Spirit. Just as the Sign in the old Covenant was Circumcision and the Seal was Sabbath.

We are commanded to have true balances! That is EQUITY.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph