My name is David Neil. I have lurking for some years now. It has taken me this long to understand the terms and concepts used in these discussions, but I feel I have learned enough now to begin to contribute to the discussion.

I have just made arrangement to have my paycheck mailed to me. I hope this eases the process until such time I can construct a proper signature card. I had tried to do this with Bank of America last year but my approach was rejected. This caused me to back away from the process. However, with some recent revelations I discovered through listening to some talkshoe talks, about "Special Deposit", which led to research at Office of Comptroller of the Currency. What I learned there has bolstered my confidence in how to acquire my account that will redeem lawful money even for directly deposited funds. But baby steps first, and that will be my non-endorsement private credit with my paychecks.

I saw that there will be a new training site and I look forward to participate there as well.