Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quo Warranto

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I'd have to hunt for it. More than likely, such successful actions would have occurred more so in the past than nowadays.
    Thanks, shik. Seeing some successful "old" QW actions may be just as helpful.

I have read some about Quo Warranto. It being a parogative writ, the right is not in its issue, but in its answer. The respondant must answer by what authority he acts. But as in all cases, the identity of the one who issues the writ will make all the difference in the world. Make sure to identify yourself as one of the people, created in the image of God, and endowed by your creator with certain inalienable rights. There are many entities other than people, and an answer that may fail concerning the rights of the people, will be sufficient if applied to another entity. Don't let the court or anyone else assume anything about you.

Quo Warranto Sample from NLA

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I'd have to hunt for it. More than likely, such successful actions would have occurred more so in the past than nowadays.
    http://www.nationallibertyalliance.o...o_warranto.pdf

Welcome Lis!

That is a big walk down memory lane! Please tell me when and where that is filed in the federal court so I can watch for any reaction on PACER.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Welcome Lis!

That is a big walk down memory lane! Please tell me when and where that is filed in the federal court so I can watch for any reaction on PACER.
    Let me know your thoughts on this:
    http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/breaking-news
    "Breaking News November 10, 2014 Unified Common Law Grand Jury in every State files writ_quo_warranto.pdf in every Federal District Court, United States Supreme Court and served upon every Federal Judge and all 9 US Supreme Court Justices, see video below."

You are new and I would risk making you feel unwelcome if I shared my feelings.

Several suitors in the brain trust got involved with James Timothy TURNER now in federal prison. The mental model I prefer is that oath = separation = sin. This Biblical Hebrew word is both the Mark on Cain's forehead and on the foreheads and hands of those who follow God. Respectively the Sons of Cain and the Sons of Man (Seth). This authority over evil has been lawfully granted to the Sons of Cain so that they will not repeat killing Abel, upon the Sons of Man. But when the Sons of Man come against the Sons of Cain the results are consistently that the Sons of Cain prevail.

If you can find a better explanation for the justice God doled out to Cain after murdering Abel the that is good for you. The model works for me.

The Federal Reserve Act, furnishing elastic currency is a criminal syndicalism organized by Congress. Therefore Congress had to deliver the remedy, which Congress did at Section 16. If you want out of contract with the banksters there is the remedy right there.

For the signers of that paper, there is the Court Security Act of 2007.

Several suitors in the brain trust got involved with James Timothy TURNER now in federal prison. The mental model I prefer is that oath = separation = sin. This Biblical Hebrew word is both the Mark on Cain's forehead and on the foreheads and hands of those who follow God. Respectively the Sons of Cain and the Sons of Man (Seth). This authority over evil has been lawfully granted to the Sons of Cain so that they will not repeat killing Abel, upon the Sons of Man. But when the Sons of Man come against the Sons of Cain the results are consistently that the Sons of Cain prevail.

If you can find a better explanation for the justice God doled out to Cain after murdering Abel the that is good for you. The model works for me.

The Federal Reserve Act, furnishing elastic currency is a criminal syndicalism organized by Congress. Therefore Congress had to deliver the remedy, which Congress did at Section 16. If you want out of contract with the banksters there is the remedy right there.

Forgive me, David. For this newbie, you might as well speak Martian. Your reply has nothing to do with my question regarding NLA and its efforts. Thanks.

I've heard about Tim Turner, but have not yet explored his work. What did he do so heinous as to warrant federal prison? Did he have access to trial by jury in a court of record? Thanks.

Tim Turner indicted for tax crimes on Middle District of Alabama on Sept. 18 Posted Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 11:56 AM.

By The jury in the Middle District of Alabama on Sept. 18 charged James Timothy Turner, 56, of Ozark, Ala., with conspiracy to defraud the United States.

The general conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. § 371, creates an offense "[i]f two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States

18 U.S. Code § 286

From Title 18-CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
    Last edited by Chex; 12-01-14 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lis View Post
    I've heard about Tim Turner, but have not yet explored his work. What did he do so heinous as to warrant federal prison? Did he have access to trial by jury in a court of record? Thanks.
    Tim tried to do the same thing as this paper you present here. My close friend got involved and Tim made promises that this superfluous jurisdiction your presentment describes could not support and so he went to jail. What I am going to dredge up, rather than putting on you for dredging it up, is like repeating a painful accident for me; you know - when you are in pain and thinking you didn't learn the last time you did exactly the same mistake.

I can justify it by explaining to any readers about the court of record you seem to think these ad hoc gatherings of endorsers might be capable of. Pay close attention to Page 5 - notice the Great Seal of Authority and then remember that I served this directly on the Justices of the Tenth Circuit.

Name:  Tenth Circuit Courthouse.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  230.8 KB

If you look at about any definition for amicus curiae you will learn that both parties must consent to the filing unless the amicus comes from a State. And so you see that it was filed without any talk of prosecuting me for using the Great Seal, which is a Class 5 felony if you are not affiliated with State business. I am the Trustee of the resulting trust aka Patroon. - Nothing special, just know and keep the record - court of record, get it?

I was hoping that they could be lenient about sentencing, which they were. And I was hoping they would shut down the intelligence mill - which they did not, until nearly a year later.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Sorry, that pdf is too large for the Attachments:

Name:  Amicus Curiae5 s.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  123.3 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-02-14 at 12:58 AM.