Thread: The Conspiracy Theory Is True: Agents Infiltrate Websites Intending To "Manipulate, D

The Conspiracy Theory Is True: Agents Infiltrate Websites Intending To "Manipulate, D

Oh it has definitely happened. There are those who attempt to befriend learners/readers and even the more senior or advanced ones with the purpose of gaining information about remedies solely to produce misinformation and obstacles. I have observed this for the past 10+ years. That is: even with 100% lawful remedies or information I have observed them funnel information to their popular misinformationist to make bad 'look alike' process in order to stifle legitimate remedy. That is: even if someone was in the right, I have observed them create false-flag copies in order to hinder. The good thing even if the highest ranking members of the FBI or RCMP or DHS were involved in such: IT IS A FELONY FOR THEM TO DO SO-> conspiracy against rights, oppression, peonage, etc.

A few years ago I recall a very private mention of a method for using a kind of warrant as a means of evidencing one's rights lawfully--within a week the Tim Turner crowd was churning out gunk to destroy credibility. And the method beign highly and 100% legitimate was mentioned privately. What TT and his crowd did was a complete, distorted caricature of the lawful method. Why? Because it served to create bad press, to entrap and to create barriers (even weak ones) to lawful remedy. Of course: they do it in secret thinking they can get away but it doesn't stop it from being a felony because they are conspiring against rights and promoting peonage and involuntary servitude against international/federal/state law.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-19-14 at 07:07 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.