Alan Watt wrote a book describing this practice regarding Freemasonry and their symbols. The waning moon reflects the light [feminine] of the sun [masculine]. This is shown in Baphomet. Notice in Baphomet the moon is waning. Or diminishing! They get this CRAZY doctrine from the PRESUMPTION that Eth-Ha-Aw-Dawm [the 1st Son of God] first Adam was both male and female - and that the Female was removed from him. Seems ridiculous in light of Genesis 2:24.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Furthermore these clowns like to espouse the laws of nature. And we see in the Bible that the men of Sodom did not have the Law of God as it was not given until some time later; however, we see Judgement falling upon those wicked men - as they choose to break the Laws of Nature. I have yet to see a man bring forth a child!

Cutting Through the Matrix I, II and III - by Alan Watt

The more I study the occult the more I am convinced it is all about self will. Which is to say to partake of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil - central nervous system.

Thanks for the post - as repugnant as it is - it is nevertheless important that folks realize this agenda. For instance I saw a study a couple days ago that men 40 years of age now have 21 percent LESS testosterone than their dads did when they were 40! Talk about population control and the WUSSIFYING of men! Couple that with a Thyroid epidemic which naturally leads to Low T and a low sex drive - it is no wonder we see perversity such as we encounter today.

A cursory study of history will show easily that this was one of the reasons Rome had such trouble - they got FAT and LAZY and sought to find other ways to satiate their lusts. IE...they could not get the same "buzz" off just the everyday normal NATURAL ways so they turned their lusts to the Unnatural and WILLINGLY opposed God and Nature.

Thanks again for this post.

Shalom,
MJ