Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rite of Sodomy

The Rite of Sodomy

Satanist Explains the Rites of Sodomy
    Sodomy is extremely important to the Alpha Lodge because we know that if you sodomize Ialdabaoth (....) you get his power. It's just that simple and this elementary principle has been followed for millennia by the Greeks, the Romans, the Fascists and left-hand path initiates. In its highest ranks even British Intelligence uses the back passage. (Source)
    Related: The Rite of Sodomy (Book) Volume I; The Rite of Sodomy (Book) Volume II; Secret Homosexual Agenda; The Rite of Sodomy Homosexuality and the Roman Catholic Church (Amazon Book Link)
    Last edited by allodial; 02-26-14 at 08:31 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Alan Watt wrote a book describing this practice regarding Freemasonry and their symbols. The waning moon reflects the light [feminine] of the sun [masculine]. This is shown in Baphomet. Notice in Baphomet the moon is waning. Or diminishing! They get this CRAZY doctrine from the PRESUMPTION that Eth-Ha-Aw-Dawm [the 1st Son of God] first Adam was both male and female - and that the Female was removed from him. Seems ridiculous in light of Genesis 2:24.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Furthermore these clowns like to espouse the laws of nature. And we see in the Bible that the men of Sodom did not have the Law of God as it was not given until some time later; however, we see Judgement falling upon those wicked men - as they choose to break the Laws of Nature. I have yet to see a man bring forth a child!

Cutting Through the Matrix I, II and III - by Alan Watt

The more I study the occult the more I am convinced it is all about self will. Which is to say to partake of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil - central nervous system.

Thanks for the post - as repugnant as it is - it is nevertheless important that folks realize this agenda. For instance I saw a study a couple days ago that men 40 years of age now have 21 percent LESS testosterone than their dads did when they were 40! Talk about population control and the WUSSIFYING of men! Couple that with a Thyroid epidemic which naturally leads to Low T and a low sex drive - it is no wonder we see perversity such as we encounter today.

A cursory study of history will show easily that this was one of the reasons Rome had such trouble - they got FAT and LAZY and sought to find other ways to satiate their lusts. IE...they could not get the same "buzz" off just the everyday normal NATURAL ways so they turned their lusts to the Unnatural and WILLINGLY opposed God and Nature.

Thanks again for this post.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    VAGINATION: The Feminization of the American Male

I have been thinking about writing a book with this title for years (originally the subtitle was "The Pussification of the American Male")

This pussification occurs mostly on two different fronts; attacking the mind and attacking the body. We can all see clearly the mind attack occurring for many years/decades now; and, thanks to allodial for the research and studies posted here regarding the in-depth history and truth on that front.

The other front comes by way of phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens which are rampant and consumed daily mostly in ignorance.

Soy (unfermented), Hops and Cannibus are three major parts of the equation. Think about it; beer, pot and soy.

Unfermented soy, and GMO soy, is in just about every product consumed in this country. It's in the feed for cattle, poultry, pork, etc. and in the pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers for just about everything else grown, not to mention patented Monsanto Seeds; its RoundUp ready!

Ironically, I found that Vitamin K2 - MK-7 (nattokinase - fermented soy) helps to combat these effects. Of course, avoidance of consumption of the known elements goes hand in hand with supplementation.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 02-27-14 at 04:01 PM.

Very interesting. Proper calcium uptake is said to help testosterone levels. Rat poison and perhaps other toxic substances tend to hinder calcium absorption. Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K3 (MK7 etc) both help the body properly handle calcium for bone health, etc. Very interesting.

Yes I know disgusting topic, but the point of the homosexual agenda is perhaps more about pushing the 'religious' tenets of 'arse magic'.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

To destroy a country you must destroy the men. Anthony Joesph I agree with you 100%, every day on TV all you see is men portrayed as lazy fools. Monkey see and Monkey do, you see men emulating that behavior in the real world thinking its acceptable because that is what they see in the fake TV world. To your brain its almost the same thing. Women see on TV themselves (women) talking disrespectfully to men and think that is acceptable behavior. All we have as a result is self indulged women dragging subservient "men" around by a chain around their nuts and when they are fully dissatisfied with a boy in a man's body they divorce and the children are harmed by it. Men are supposed to do the "Dirty Work" we are supposed to be the providers, the machine operators the protectors...The Men. All this "progress" is nothing more then the Power elite working to destroy the only thing that can keep them in check and that is the Man acting as a Man.

Anthony Joseph
    To keep it on topic; it all ties in.

The homosexual agenda is just another manner of 'religion/magic'; a control tool over man used by those who wish to rebel against the one and only Creator and choose the path of "self-enlightenment", outside of His will, taking with them as many as they can.

"...and the Great Whore shall suckle us until we are fat and happy and we can suckle no more..."

Think back to the fifties; strong families with virtually no need of "help" from Government. A man could work normal hours and more than provide for his family. Respectful children and supporting wives made for a strong family unit.

Enter the sixties, and all went to shit. Everyone was duped into believing they weren't really happy, strong and successful. Feminism, homosexuality and sexual "freedom" were promoted heavily. Couple that with the "moneychangers" heavily involved in making it more difficult for a man to provide easily for his family and you have a recipe for destruction.

Woman were convinced they were wasting their lives making a good home and raising good children = woman 'careerism', flooded workforce, less jobs for man.
    Increase in technologies/computers substituting man's labor with machines to do jobs = less jobs for man.
    Intentional business tax hikes made shipping jobs out overseas necessary for greater profits = less jobs for man.

This is all for the sinister purpose of defiling the traditional family unit and breaking that strong bond with each other and with the Creator. Add all the rest we have been discussing here and it is a veritable castration of the American male.

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    To destroy a country you must destroy the men. Anthony Joesph I agree with you 100%, every day on TV all you see is men portrayed as lazy fools. Monkey see and Monkey do, you see men emulating that behavior in the real world thinking its acceptable because that is what they see in the fake TV world. To your brain its almost the same thing. Women see on TV themselves (women) talking disrespectfully to men and think that is acceptable behavior. All we have as a result is self indulged women dragging subservient "men" around by a chain around their nuts and when they are fully dissatisfied with a boy in a man's body they divorce and the children are harmed by it. Men are supposed to do the "Dirty Work" we are supposed to be the providers, the machine operators the protectors...The Men. All this "progress" is nothing more then the Power elite working to destroy the only thing that can keep them in check and that is the Man acting as a Man.
    Boy, do I agree with that. All this progress is really regressive, but the progressive mind can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I have yet to see a man bring forth a child!
    I know of a couple who, after 15 years of marriage had one child, then the man came out of the closet. They divorced.

But when I saw their wedding pictures, I believe he was gay all along. Here was this sophisticated, debonair looking man with this plain-jane bride, and he was not smiling in one of those photos; he looked like he was being sentenced to death. They just didn’t look like a man and wife couple, yet today they remain best friends with joint custody. Their son is now five and has the vocal inflections of an effeminate male.

Maybe this was planned all along…?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    they could not get the same "buzz" off just the everyday normal NATURAL ways so they turned their lusts to the Unnatural and WILLINGLY opposed God and Nature.
    Good insight ^^

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    Men are supposed to do the "Dirty Work" we are supposed to be the providers, the machine operators the protectors...The Men.
    Thank you ^^ thank you thank you.

Years ago, I was pushing a 78-key music workstation up three flights of stairs. It was contained in a hard, airport-friendly case, well over 100 lbs..

Inching it up the stairs the best I could, a car pulled up 100 yards away and a man got out of it. I kid you not, he stood there and watched me struggle with that thing. No offer to help, nothing.

I got it up to my apartment, but dang.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Woman were convinced they were wasting their lives making a good home and raising good children = woman 'careerism', flooded workforce, less jobs for man.
    My mom gave me a "peptalk" that went like this:

"Now, you go out and make something of yourself. Don't be like our neighbor's daughter who graduated with honors from engineering school and is wasting that skill raising two children and five cats and living in a trailer with her husband. That's all she wants to do! She could be making $$$$$$ so they can live in a real house, but she's wasting her education! Don't you be like that!" [finger wag]

Apparently, not attending college was out of the question...

I chose music as my major, but I was not allowed to attend a music conservatory because "it wouldn't look good on a resume." I was expected to be an hourly-wage slave while auditioning to land "that big symphony job," and university offered a "liberal arts" experience for resumes.

"You must have a steady job! Music is not a steady job! You must be able to support yourself, and you need to get your foot in the door with a big company because they have benefits! What if a man leaves you! What skills will you have to support yourself! Bla! Bla! Bla!"

Ten years later, I became a hard-core business entrepreneur. Every square inch of my day was occupied with running my business. Oh I made lots of money alright, but no time or energy for anything else.

Now that the money-making demand was satisfied, the next "peptalk" was:

"When are we going to get grandchildren??? When are you going to meet someone and get married?? None of us are getting any older! Bla! Bla! Bla!"

I recognize all the poisonous seeds planted in me at a young age. Especially the suppression of my reproductive prime. Still mopping up the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Think back to the fifties; strong families with virtually no need of "help" from Government. A man could work normal hours and more than provide for his family. Respectful children and supporting wives made for a strong family unit.
    ...and a woman's hardest decision was chicken or beef for dinner and what to wear for her husband. In hindsight, I would have preferred those types of problems.