Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
And this is where we disagree. The Creator or God only IS one thing and that is Infinite Love. Man, can not grasp, understand or recognize exactly what pure love is. These shells we have temporary use of called bodies are provided to us as part of His Grace. God does not approve or disapprove of anything because it is all His Creation. God knows that any part of His Creation can never be lost. Never. It does not matter if you are Hitler or Mother Teresa, Hillary or George, Pope Francis or Nancy Pelosi. As I have stated previously, the soul encased in a body is here to learn "something" or help humanity with something. Therefore, a soul "acting out as gay" is doing so for some purpose. Do I know why? NO! Thus you have the scripture about judging one another - DON"T. Is the act of gay sex sinful? How do I know that soul's journey? Do you know that soul's journey and why he or she is gay? Whether society agrees or disagree with gays is not going to promote or discourage the act of gay sex. It is no different than being black, Jew, Muslim or being born white - the soul requires this path.

I really see the issue as society NOT as accepting or not any particular issue but RATHER seeing the face of God in each - appearing separate - man or women we encounter. And shit that ain't easy.
you are correct; this is definitely where we disagree