Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rite of Sodomy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Rite of Sodomy

Satanist Explains the Rites of Sodomy
    Sodomy is extremely important to the Alpha Lodge because we know that if you sodomize Ialdabaoth (....) you get his power. It's just that simple and this elementary principle has been followed for millennia by the Greeks, the Romans, the Fascists and left-hand path initiates. In its highest ranks even British Intelligence uses the back passage. (Source)
    Related: The Rite of Sodomy (Book) Volume I; The Rite of Sodomy (Book) Volume II; Secret Homosexual Agenda; The Rite of Sodomy Homosexuality and the Roman Catholic Church (Amazon Book Link)
    Last edited by allodial; 02-26-14 at 08:31 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Alan Watt wrote a book describing this practice regarding Freemasonry and their symbols. The waning moon reflects the light [feminine] of the sun [masculine]. This is shown in Baphomet. Notice in Baphomet the moon is waning. Or diminishing! They get this CRAZY doctrine from the PRESUMPTION that Eth-Ha-Aw-Dawm [the 1st Son of God] first Adam was both male and female - and that the Female was removed from him. Seems ridiculous in light of Genesis 2:24.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Furthermore these clowns like to espouse the laws of nature. And we see in the Bible that the men of Sodom did not have the Law of God as it was not given until some time later; however, we see Judgement falling upon those wicked men - as they choose to break the Laws of Nature. I have yet to see a man bring forth a child!

Cutting Through the Matrix I, II and III - by Alan Watt

The more I study the occult the more I am convinced it is all about self will. Which is to say to partake of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil - central nervous system.

Thanks for the post - as repugnant as it is - it is nevertheless important that folks realize this agenda. For instance I saw a study a couple days ago that men 40 years of age now have 21 percent LESS testosterone than their dads did when they were 40! Talk about population control and the WUSSIFYING of men! Couple that with a Thyroid epidemic which naturally leads to Low T and a low sex drive - it is no wonder we see perversity such as we encounter today.

A cursory study of history will show easily that this was one of the reasons Rome had such trouble - they got FAT and LAZY and sought to find other ways to satiate their lusts. IE...they could not get the same "buzz" off just the everyday normal NATURAL ways so they turned their lusts to the Unnatural and WILLINGLY opposed God and Nature.

Thanks again for this post.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I have yet to see a man bring forth a child!
    I know of a couple who, after 15 years of marriage had one child, then the man came out of the closet. They divorced.

But when I saw their wedding pictures, I believe he was gay all along. Here was this sophisticated, debonair looking man with this plain-jane bride, and he was not smiling in one of those photos; he looked like he was being sentenced to death. They just didn’t look like a man and wife couple, yet today they remain best friends with joint custody. Their son is now five and has the vocal inflections of an effeminate male.

Maybe this was planned all along…?

they could not get the same "buzz" off just the everyday normal NATURAL ways so they turned their lusts to the Unnatural and WILLINGLY opposed God and Nature.
    Good insight ^^

Alan Watt wrote a book describing this practice regarding Freemasonry and their symbols. The waning moon reflects the light [feminine] of the sun [masculine]. This is shown in Baphomet. Notice in Baphomet the moon is waning. Or diminishing! They get this CRAZY doctrine from the PRESUMPTION that Eth-Ha-Aw-Dawm [the 1st Son of God] first Adam was both male and female - and that the Female was removed from him. Seems ridiculous in light of Genesis 2:24.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Furthermore these clowns like to espouse the laws of nature. And we see in the Bible that the men of Sodom did not have the Law of God as it was not given until some time later; however, we see Judgement falling upon those wicked men - as they choose to break the Laws of Nature. I have yet to see a man bring forth a child!

Cutting Through the Matrix I, II and III - by Alan Watt

The more I study the occult the more I am convinced it is all about self will. Which is to say to partake of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil - central nervous system.

Thanks for the post - as repugnant as it is - it is nevertheless important that folks realize this agenda. For instance I saw a study a couple days ago that men 40 years of age now have 21 percent LESS testosterone than their dads did when they were 40! Talk about population control and the WUSSIFYING of men! Couple that with a Thyroid epidemic which naturally leads to Low T and a low sex drive - it is no wonder we see perversity such as we encounter today.

A cursory study of history will show easily that this was one of the reasons Rome had such trouble - they got FAT and LAZY and sought to find other ways to satiate their lusts. IE...they could not get the same "buzz" off just the everyday normal NATURAL ways so they turned their lusts to the Unnatural and WILLINGLY opposed God and Nature.

Thanks again for this post.

Shalom,
    MJ
    I now realize that the male / female natures reveal the Mind / Emotion [Jacob/Leah]. What is amazing to me is the fractal nature of truth. It plays out on many different levels. Many relate that the universe if holographic which reflects the above thought concerning the nature of truth. The symbol can mean different things depending on how the allegory is framed.

For instance the Lamb slain BEFORE the foundation of the World speaks to the only begotten Son - a Divine Spark in Man.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-23-15 at 06:14 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    VAGINATION: The Feminization of the American Male

I have been thinking about writing a book with this title for years (originally the subtitle was "The Pussification of the American Male")

This pussification occurs mostly on two different fronts; attacking the mind and attacking the body. We can all see clearly the mind attack occurring for many years/decades now; and, thanks to allodial for the research and studies posted here regarding the in-depth history and truth on that front.

The other front comes by way of phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens which are rampant and consumed daily mostly in ignorance.

Soy (unfermented), Hops and Cannibus are three major parts of the equation. Think about it; beer, pot and soy.

Unfermented soy, and GMO soy, is in just about every product consumed in this country. It's in the feed for cattle, poultry, pork, etc. and in the pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers for just about everything else grown, not to mention patented Monsanto Seeds; its RoundUp ready!

Ironically, I found that Vitamin K2 - MK-7 (nattokinase - fermented soy) helps to combat these effects. Of course, avoidance of consumption of the known elements goes hand in hand with supplementation.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 02-27-14 at 04:01 PM.

To destroy a country you must destroy the men. Anthony Joesph I agree with you 100%, every day on TV all you see is men portrayed as lazy fools. Monkey see and Monkey do, you see men emulating that behavior in the real world thinking its acceptable because that is what they see in the fake TV world. To your brain its almost the same thing. Women see on TV themselves (women) talking disrespectfully to men and think that is acceptable behavior. All we have as a result is self indulged women dragging subservient "men" around by a chain around their nuts and when they are fully dissatisfied with a boy in a man's body they divorce and the children are harmed by it. Men are supposed to do the "Dirty Work" we are supposed to be the providers, the machine operators the protectors...The Men. All this "progress" is nothing more then the Power elite working to destroy the only thing that can keep them in check and that is the Man acting as a Man.

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    Men are supposed to do the "Dirty Work" we are supposed to be the providers, the machine operators the protectors...The Men.
    Thank you ^^ thank you thank you.

Years ago, I was pushing a 78-key music workstation up three flights of stairs. It was contained in a hard, airport-friendly case, well over 100 lbs..

Inching it up the stairs the best I could, a car pulled up 100 yards away and a man got out of it. I kid you not, he stood there and watched me struggle with that thing. No offer to help, nothing.

I got it up to my apartment, but dang.

[QUOTE=Anthony Joseph;13173]
    VAGINATION: The Feminization of the American Male

Soy (unfermented), Hops and Cannibus are three major parts of the equation. Think about it; beer, pot and soy.

______________________________________--

I can live without unfermented soy & I don't smoke cannibus
    ...but PLEASE don't tell me I can't have my Yuengling!!! I won't survive! (Oldest brewery in America, BTW!)

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by ResisTyr View Post
    I can live without unfermented soy & I don't smoke cannibus
    ...but PLEASE don't tell me I can't have my Yuengling!!! I won't survive! (Oldest brewery in America, BTW!)
    I'll do you one better...

I enjoy American craft beer 'IPA-style' (India Pale Ale) for the bitterness and dry finish. High hop content is what the style is known for; the origin of the style was to preserve the ale when travelling long distances (The British sent it to their troops in India - the high hop and alcohol content preserved it well).

When I decide to imbibe in one, I take at least 100 mcg of Vitamin K2 MK-7 with it to combat the phytoestrogenic effects of the hops. I try to it regularly regardless of my drinking a beer.

At least Yuengling is not an adjunct beer like most of the popular ones; made extremely on the cheap and flavorless; and, it is the oldest American Brewery which didn't sell out, yet.

The Scottish Gruit Ale style was most popular prior to the 'hop-invasion'. The history behind that is very interesting.

Very interesting. Proper calcium uptake is said to help testosterone levels. Rat poison and perhaps other toxic substances tend to hinder calcium absorption. Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K3 (MK7 etc) both help the body properly handle calcium for bone health, etc. Very interesting.

Yes I know disgusting topic, but the point of the homosexual agenda is perhaps more about pushing the 'religious' tenets of 'arse magic'.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.