Allodial, thank you for that. I have to say if these clowns showed up at my door I might introduce them to my two brothers Smith and Wesson prior to my two daughters - but I see what you mean - God loves the man but does not necessarily care for his deeds. What is interesting to me is Lots wife looking back.

Consider the Woman as a church. She is looking back. Remember when Aaron made a golden calf. She looked back into Egypt and they brought in the worship of the Host of Heaven into their worship of Yehovah. Which is Idolatry.

Jos 24:16 And the People answered and said, Far be it from us that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods;

Jos 24:17 For the LORD our God, He is God. He brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the peoples through whom we passed:

Jos 24:18 And the LORD drave out from before us all the peoples, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also serve the LORD; for He is our God.

Jos 24:19 And Joshua said unto the People, Ye cannot serve the LORD, [Unless ye put away your idols]: for He is an holy God; He is a jealous GOD; He will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins.

Jos 24:20 If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then He will turn and do you hurt, and
consume you, after that He hath done you good.

Jos 24:21 And the People said unto Joshua, Nay; but we will serve the LORD.

Jos 24:22 And Joshua said unto the People, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve Him. And they said, We are witnesses.

Jos 24:23 Now therefore put away, said he, the foreigners' gods which are among you, and incline your heart unto the LORD God of Israel.

Jos 24:24 And the People said unto Joshua, The LORD our God will we serve, and His voice will we obey.

Then Joshua made a covenant - based on the - made with blood - binding these peoples in Covenant. Do yourself a favor and watch this video.

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call Me My husband; and shalt call Me no more My lord.

Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Hos 2:18 And in that [yet future] day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

Hos 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto Me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto Me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

Hos 2:20 I will even betroth thee unto Me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know Jehovah Himself.

MJs Comment: And the Husband shall lift up His bride and carry her across the THRESHOLD so that she cannot step on the Threshold!

If you watched the video - did you get it? Do you now see how REPUGNANT is the act of Sodomy! I speak to the Isis/Osirus myth. Remember she could not find the penis of Osirus - so she MADE one!

Shalom,
Michael Joseph