Thread: The Rite of Sodomy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    i, for one, do not believe the Creator approves of the acts of sodomy/homosexuality any more than murder, robbery or baring false witness to (and cheating) others

my belief is He thinks it is an abomination and against His Will and intent; however, we are not to judge our brothers but to love our brothers as ourselves

this does not mean we are to accept the acts or behavior as 'normal', 'natural' or 'its just the way 'they' are" any more than we should accept murder, robbery, etc.

that is the subtlety used to trick and control man; to equate recognizing and understanding the sin to hating the sinner

if society is taught and conditioned to believe sodomy/homosexuality is not sinful, it becomes accepted as 'another normal' and those who wield power know this and trick you into believing you are "intolerant" or a "bigot" simply for recognizing and understanding what is sinful according to His Will

again, it is not our place to point to others and call out sin since we all fall short; however, we cannot go to the other side and view what is sinful according to the Creator's Will as an acceptable act or behavior either
    And this is where we disagree. The Creator or God only IS one thing and that is Infinite Love. Man, can not grasp, understand or recognize exactly what pure love is. These shells we have temporary use of called bodies are provided to us as part of His Grace. God does not approve or disapprove of anything because it is all His Creation. God knows that any part of His Creation can never be lost. Never. It does not matter if you are Hitler or Mother Teresa, Hillary or George, Pope Francis or Nancy Pelosi. As I have stated previously, the soul encased in a body is here to learn "something" or help humanity with something. Therefore, a soul "acting out as gay" is doing so for some purpose. Do I know why? NO! Thus you have the scripture about judging one another - DON"T. Is the act of gay sex sinful? How do I know that soul's journey? Do you know that soul's journey and why he or she is gay? Whether society agrees or disagree with gays is not going to promote or discourage the act of gay sex. It is no different than being black, Jew, Muslim or being born white - the soul requires this path.

I really see the issue as society NOT as accepting or not any particular issue but RATHER seeing the face of God in each - appearing separate - man or women we encounter. And shit that ain't easy.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    And this is where we disagree. The Creator or God only IS one thing and that is Infinite Love. Man, can not grasp, understand or recognize exactly what pure love is. These shells we have temporary use of called bodies are provided to us as part of His Grace. God does not approve or disapprove of anything because it is all His Creation. God knows that any part of His Creation can never be lost. Never. It does not matter if you are Hitler or Mother Teresa, Hillary or George, Pope Francis or Nancy Pelosi. As I have stated previously, the soul encased in a body is here to learn "something" or help humanity with something. Therefore, a soul "acting out as gay" is doing so for some purpose. Do I know why? NO! Thus you have the scripture about judging one another - DON"T. Is the act of gay sex sinful? How do I know that soul's journey? Do you know that soul's journey and why he or she is gay? Whether society agrees or disagree with gays is not going to promote or discourage the act of gay sex. It is no different than being black, Jew, Muslim or being born white - the soul requires this path.

I really see the issue as society NOT as accepting or not any particular issue but RATHER seeing the face of God in each - appearing separate - man or women we encounter. And shit that ain't easy.
    you are correct; this is definitely where we disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    you are correct; this is definitely where we disagree
    IMO, there is a diabolical and desperate campaign underway right now at this very special time (just before the literal fulfillment of the 2nd Annual Holyday of Lev 23), to promote mental constructs that are opposed to the Creator's constructs commanded at Genesis.

Perhaps the best way to explain this clash of constructs is to listen to my audio at: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-30428/TS-761465.mp3

The Creator allowed man to choose which construct of reality was true in the Garden. We had to TRUST that His construct was the TRUTH - the ONLY WAY to become like Him - autonomous eternal holy spirit beings - made in his image and likeness.

We will all soon find out that He will enforce the penalties for choosing the wrong constructs. The foundation of ALL of the wrong constructs is PANTHEISM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    We will all soon find out that He will enforce the penalties for choosing the wrong constructs. The foundation of ALL of the wrong constructs is PANTHEISM.
    As it is written.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Jude 1:7 - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Romans 1:26 - For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans 1:27 - And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

and there is a whole lot more after this.

All I can say is good luck.