Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rite of Sodomy

[QUOTE=Anthony Joseph;13173]
    VAGINATION: The Feminization of the American Male

Soy (unfermented), Hops and Cannibus are three major parts of the equation. Think about it; beer, pot and soy.

______________________________________--

I can live without unfermented soy & I don't smoke cannibus
    ...but PLEASE don't tell me I can't have my Yuengling!!! I won't survive! (Oldest brewery in America, BTW!)

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    To keep it on topic; it all ties in.

The homosexual agenda is just another manner of 'religion/magic'; a control tool over man used by those who wish to rebel against the one and only Creator and choose the path of "self-enlightenment", outside of His will, taking with them as many as they can.

"...and the Great Whore shall suckle us until we are fat and happy and we can suckle no more..."

Think back to the fifties; strong families with virtually no need of "help" from Government. A man could work normal hours and more than provide for his family. Respectful children and supporting wives made for a strong family unit.

Enter the sixties, and all went to shit. Everyone was duped into believing they weren't really happy, strong and successful. Feminism, homosexuality and sexual "freedom" were promoted heavily. Couple that with the "moneychangers" heavily involved in making it more difficult for a man to provide easily for his family and you have a recipe for destruction.

Woman were convinced they were wasting their lives making a good home and raising good children = woman 'careerism', flooded workforce, less jobs for man.
    Increase in technologies/computers substituting man's labor with machines to do jobs = less jobs for man.
    Intentional business tax hikes made shipping jobs out overseas necessary for greater profits = less jobs for man.

This is all for the sinister purpose of defiling the traditional family unit and breaking that strong bond with each other and with the Creator. Add all the rest we have been discussing here and it is a veritable castration of the American male.
    Oh man is that on the money! But consider this: it SEEMS today that many men and women marry not in Love - how they can SERVE each other - but rather in Lust : What they can GET from each other. As such, the husbands do not love their wives and vice versa.

Marriage has become a contract for convenience. A means to settle into what one PERCEIVES to be acceptable to the mores of society! I see a hidden hand playing the masses like a violin. First it was GIVE THEM EVERYTHING THEY WANT. But that only satiates one for so long - it gets old. It seems today with JESHURUN WAXING FAT - that he has forgotten his Maker. What will Jeshurun do when all is removed?

Consider too that it took Noah 500 years to find a wife that had PURE blood back to Adam. Noah did his homework and while others were laughing at him he lived a quiet godly life! Now consider do you suppose the fallen angels were stupid and lazy and liked to live in caves? OR do you suppose they enjoyed luxury and technology and brought fantastic physics, mathematics, and devices to facilitate that luxury?

Now consider the same choice is before us today. Will we just go along in the stream of destruction - eating GMO foods [taste]; hearing doctrines of asps [radio]; watching satanic rituals [tv, movies]: Should we not GUARD OUR GATES as did Noah? Are we not RESPONSIBLE FOR OURSELVES?

Simply put homosexuality is not about Sex. It is about POWER and CONTROL. Kevin Bacon told us that in JFK. Again, I testify against myself regarding RITUALISTIC INITIATION.

When I offered to my wife years ago to stay home and raise the children, she at first said no. She actually thought that I would use her decision against her to one day make her my slave in terms of her options and loss of power. I mean how FREAKIN backwards is this world!

Husbands LOVE your wives as Christ loved the Church.

============================================

Sodomy is about DOMINION. Christ on the other hand washed his disciples feet. We see TWO paths set before us one in "self will", the other in "thy will O God".

Michael Rood's documentary on Sodom is quite interesting - He actually found it! And nothing grows there even today!

A very detailed study of the THRESHHOLD COVENANT is quite revealing - the natural way is so much more satisfying.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

You as Trustee, for YOU have access. Or is it EWE? Either way, everything is controlled by priests who setup this scenario for EWE in sacrifice. Either way, the goal is to have more available increase right? That too is a control mechanism which is fostered in Greed and Fear.

EWE prays to MAMMON so that their wallets will not take a hit in the play being performed on a global scale. Perhaps the wizard for hire [Bernacke] will bring salvation? Don't count on it. He is there to fleece EWE. Being sure not to take too many EWE's as to not cause a panic.

What of slaves absent money? Who would pay the overseer to keep the slaves in line? Who controls the Who watching the EWE. And now, what of this EWE? Is it a man or a fiction at law? The man is represented by Jachin and Boaz [both 23 cubits tall] as in 46 chromosomes. The S covers or is entwined across both pillars - the unseen hand - Serpent [whisperer of enchantments].

Who wrote the law whereby EWE benefits. Now wait that doesn't make any sense at all does it. I suppose EWE is a thing at law set-up to be controlled and governed by the law giver and a man is privileged to make a Use subjecting EWErself freely - undertaking for the Use created.

EWE - YOU - U

I suppose men are sovereign in regard to their choices, but once the choice is made there is consent in agreement. So if a man undertakes in the Use [EWE-se] whereby said Use was created by another, then that man freely subjects himself to the control of another. Said man has substituted his God given rights for privileges adopted and created by man. This is of course is the Babylonian system where man was taught how to enslave other men.

This enslavement is both in economical and ecclesiastical means.

How much stuff does a EWE need? The Ego, god of the Ewe, must be placed on the gallows. For it is this false god, that craves and covets in want driven by fear which results in greed and lust. This of course is an open door for a priest to manipulate the zealot. I wonder if anyone has ever heard one such as that? Typical statement "My money", "My Stuff"....mine, mine, mine, which leads eventually to "My DEBT"....... How you like me now?

EWE're debt huh? EWE're stuff huh? What a tangled web of lies and deceit. The chief liar being in the mirror. Actually, the chief liar sits in the throne room of EWE're mind. The EGO and his scales are PRIDE.

Oh we like the My stuff part, but the My debt stuff well we can't have that can we? If it ain't EWE-r debt then it ain't EWE-r stuff. You only get to Use the stuff being held in EWE.

Competition has led us to a point whereby a few have most if not all of the resources and most of the EWE's are but barely making ends meet. [No property is vested in that holding vessel] How is it that Competition is so broadly preached? BECAUSE EWE occupy the Set-Up that the Priests of Mammon have provided.

In reality Mammon desires to sacrifice EWE. [Bankers Holiday].

What is interesting to me is that some sheep are placed over other sheep. In Administration - this is what I believe most call government. But who watches over the who [governments] that are paid to watch over the EWE's.

I thought we were to sit under our own fig and vine. Perhaps there are some Esther's out there who are not afraid of death and are willing to risk their life for such a time as this. But - says the doubtful - what if I lose my stuff.

You don't own anything in EWE. You only get to make a Use of the property vested in EWE. Talk about Babylonian control. But for FEAR Israel appointed Moses to ascend the Mountain. So what is new under the sun. Do you claim to be under a representative of a State wherein you claim to reside? Did you establish the state lines? A mind is a terrible thing to waste. But says the prideful, my house, my car and my 2.5 children are so nice - I am doing okay.

Shall we now stike the bitterroot?
    To place the Haman [Ego] on the gallows and overcome the Political and Spiritual Babylonian wine of confusion.

It is only thru COOPERATION that we shall ascend. Competition will only serve to further divide. Notice that Daniel raised up his fellows when he ascended.

Dan 2:46 Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him.

Dan 2:48 Then the king made Daniel a great man, and gave him many great gifts, and made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief of the governors over all the wise men of Babylon.

Dan 2:49 Then Daniel requested of the king, and he set Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, over the affairs of the province of Babylon: but Daniel sat in the gate of the king.

Daniel did not forget his companions. He, Daniel brought them up with him according to the favor of the king. In competition, Daniel would have just stepped on his fellows and said "hey that corporate politics, better luck next time". But we don't see that at all. Daniel would not use his fellows as steps to ascend in the kingdom, rather they all ascended together in cooperation.

Dan 2:17 Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions:

Dan 2:18 That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.

================================================== ============

In the end, Mammon is defeated in service - which is to say love. For if I love, I serve. The greatest in the Kingdom of Elohim is the servant!

================================================== ============

Sue for a Debt we never did contract......

that poem was written in the 11th century A.D. [See attached]. And what baffles this writer is that most in so called "America" really worldwide, think the methods foisted upon the EWE's are recent inventions!

and the people are looking for a one wold government. ROFLMAO.

Shalom,
    MJ

Now back to Sodomy = Submission of power to another.

=============================================

Dear Taxpayer,

You......

=====

The rest is up to EWE-r mental conditioning.

Have you been PERSUADED to accept a yoke for nothing in return?

Shalom,
    MJ

Knowing about EWE would have saved me from the previous scenarios I described. But those stories took place 20-30 years ago.

20/20 hindsight, now older and wiser and all that jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Sodomy is about DOMINION. Christ on the other hand washed his disciples feet.
    That EWE YOU or U.pdf reminds me of colonel edward mandell house Texan diplomat, politician, and presidential advisor who wrote the “[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging letter to woodrow wilson.

Maybe pleurisy taught him how to shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    “[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging letter to woodrow wilson. .
    Check out Isaiah 36 see what Rabshakeh said to the Jewish emissaries at the Gate [Judgment Seat]. Read all of the chapter. Notice that Rabshakeh went to far in mocking God but we see the PLEDGE system at work. Here we see it in "I pledge allegiance.....to the flag"

If we want equity we must do equity. As such if we make a promise we must keep the promise.

I could write volumes on Isaiah 36. It goes directly to TRUST - the TWO BECOME ONE.

Isa 36:8 Now therefore give pledges, I pray thee, to my master the king of Assyria, and I will give thee two thousand horses, if thou be able on thy part to set riders upon them.

Isa 36:16 Hearken not to Hezekiah: for thus saith the king of Assyria, Make an agreement with me by a present, and come out to me: and eat ye every man of his vine, and every man of his fig tree, and drink ye every man the waters of his own cistern;

Consider an ESTATE and consider v.16. Now what is the difference between a Spring and a Cistern? A king is a wellspring but an Estate is a cistern. Once the water is consumed in a cistern it is in need of more water. This is a great deception! And this shows the ignorance of man relying and leaning on man's inventions - they are a shaky reed blownin in the wind.

But a HARD RAIN IS GONNA FALL.

Be prepared your TRUST will be sorely tested! "I'm going back out BEFORE the rain starts to fallin" - "Where the executioners face is well hidden". "I'll reflect it from a Mountain where all souls can see it".

Awesome song! Like Dylan said "The rules of the Road have been LODGED, its only peoples games you have to dodge" - but "its alright ma, I CAN MAKE IT."

===================================

But back on point - I recently read a very interesting book entitled THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD by Mark Booth. And in this book it describes in some great detail the methods used to CLIMB UP OVER THE WALL into the Temple Room. Consider carefully my analogy. Jesus Christ said "I AM the WAY" "No man comes to the Father except thru the Son" -

Joh_10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

But consider the children of darkness who intend to attend the wedding feast. They climb up over the wall and they REFUSE to enter in thru the Door! Therefore they intend to bypass the Cheribum [pineal gland] which bars the way to the Tree of Life - and they intend to strip out the spirit such that they might open the Pineal Gland but in doing so they DOOM themselves.

Mat 22:11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

Mat 22:12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

Mat 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

As such these robbers and thieves seek to "tunnel into heaven" in order to bring down into the Earth the heavenly physics and in doing so create a linear eternity in time absent God in this material world. And they believe they will have their way.

Ha Satan has a FIVE POINT plan [pentagram] as outlined in Isaiah 14 and we find:

Isa_14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

He does indeed plan to bring down A TREE OF LIFE transforming man - but understand that God is limitless and without TIME. Yet, Satan plans to trap man in TIME - such that his DOMINION will last forever. For he is the "god of this world" and he intends to keep it that way. However, you reader are with CHOICE - and your choice will be tested.

Conflict always proceeds peace but consider the peace that is offered to you. Did you do anything to obtain it? Talk about a "rear ending" you are gonna need some handles for those socks if you fall for the lies!

Peace O' Peace-
    We proclaim it at least
    two fingers up thumb crossed;
    O how Profound
    IF Peace comes around
    Peace PURCHASED via no cost. - By Michael Joseph

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-28-14 at 04:15 PM.

One of reasons we have wars?

I will read Isaiah 36 hope to see it here and that caught my attention THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD by Mark Booth

"I pledge allegiance.....to the flag". That brought back memories. Why would I pledge to a flag? Did God or Jesus have a flag? Even in grammar school I didn’t understand the copious profusion of words? To each his/her own on who you serve, “nobody created us (Anatomy) in vein like God did”.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by ResisTyr View Post
    I can live without unfermented soy & I don't smoke cannibus
    ...but PLEASE don't tell me I can't have my Yuengling!!! I won't survive! (Oldest brewery in America, BTW!)
    I'll do you one better...

I enjoy American craft beer 'IPA-style' (India Pale Ale) for the bitterness and dry finish. High hop content is what the style is known for; the origin of the style was to preserve the ale when travelling long distances (The British sent it to their troops in India - the high hop and alcohol content preserved it well).

When I decide to imbibe in one, I take at least 100 mcg of Vitamin K2 MK-7 with it to combat the phytoestrogenic effects of the hops. I try to it regularly regardless of my drinking a beer.

At least Yuengling is not an adjunct beer like most of the popular ones; made extremely on the cheap and flavorless; and, it is the oldest American Brewery which didn't sell out, yet.

The Scottish Gruit Ale style was most popular prior to the 'hop-invasion'. The history behind that is very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    One of reasons we have wars?

I will read Isaiah 36 hope to see it here and that caught my attention THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD by Mark Booth

"I pledge allegiance.....to the flag". That brought back memories. Why would I pledge to a flag? Did God or Jesus have a flag? Even in grammar school I didn’t understand the copious profusion of words? To each his/her own on who you serve, “nobody created us (Anatomy) in vein like God did”.
    The children [not kids] of Israel did indeed bear ensigns [standards or flags] but they did not pledge to the ensign they pledged to God. Their IDENTITY was in Yehovah - not some flag.

The ensign in itself is meaningless but the symbol or character is what men will die for. Just as a Name is not IDENTITY rather it holds Equity in its Person.

Num_2:2 Every man of the children of Israel shall pitch by his own standard, with the ensign of their father's house: far off about the tabernacle of the congregation shall they pitch.

Isa_5:26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

Isa_11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Isa_11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

The Ensign is Yehoshuah!

For Yehovah said unto Yehovah, sit at my right arm until I make your enemies your footstool.

The rabbi's had a heck of a time with that one! Because now you have to accept Jesus Christ in a way that most will not. Yehovah Saves!

The Name of God is a concept that man uses but man has LIMITED understanding so man - in a sense - places God in a box, with a label, in effort to comprehend. God holds the Universe in the palm of his hand! Now how is man to comprehend that?

So we are unconcerned with fabric and more concerned with PRINCIPLES and EQUITY and JUSTICE - which is RIGHTEOUSNESS which is CHARACTER. I can pledge to that but not to a man.

Allodial wrote in the Forums about the Heir becoming Educated! He is right on point. Bowing down to symbols puts one at enmity against God. If we are to be Co-Heirs IN CHRIST, then we had best accept that Election and get on with our deeds matching our Words!

Satanists hold Yehovah to be Typhon or a demigod - they say Moon God. You see why? Because the moon REFLECTS the true Light. And who do you suppose they believe is the true light?

Answer: Lucifer.

They maintain that God is DUAL. They beleive that Lucifer is the good nature of God and Yehovah is the evil nature of God. Be careful reader, I wrote "they maintain" those are not my beliefs. Yehovah experienced death in the flesh in order to Redeem his creation. Where said creation was being held ransom. Now who again is evil?

Choice is at once a paradox! It is both the Solution and the Problem!

The first Son of God was perfect in the Image of Elohim - Adam; but he was made Subject to Vanity - in Hope that CHILDREN MIGHT CHOOSE the Good - which is say - be led by the Spirit of God and not their Central Nervous System.

Mal 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Mal 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Consider the child that chooses the Way of God. This one even though he be 70 years of age and white headed, he has become as a Child in need of Instruction. He enters into the Stall, a protected place, to grow up UNDER the Shadow of El Shaddai. For SHE said "Today, if you will hear HIS voice".

Now the Spirit of God is everywhere and God desires to SEND His Spirit to us; however we MUST choose. Again the Solution is Choice. We must choose!

Who are these clowns who speak of sodomizing Yehovah? I truly feel sorry for those poor souls. Don't they realize that every soul that is called and then chooses Yehovah is as a Bride preparing for a Wedding? To even consider harming one of the "little ones" is a grave mistake! They make their own bed and there is no redemption for these.

Mat_18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which place their trust in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

If you think that the enemy does not understand v.6, then you are crazy! It is the way out! If you want to lean on statutes of man - then you are trapped! Because you subject yourself wholly to those who gave the Law! But who created man?

Gen 2:7 And Yehovah Elohim formed [as a potter] the man [Adam] of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath that is life; and man became a living soul.

Three Books I highly Recommend to be read in order.

1. The Secret History of the World - Mark Booth
    2. Lucifer's Children - Milan Martin
    3. Beyond Science Fiction - Jim Wilhelmsen

Then study Bill Coopers Mystery Babylon series - Original Tapes Here.

Isis/Osirus/Ra - learn it. The Esoteric meaning is: Church/Doctrine/Fruits

Yehoshuah said: Woe unto them, in that day, which are with Child and do give suck!

Do you suppose that she is not to have a baby in those times? How absurd! This speaks to those who have CONSUMATED a SPIRITUAL relationship with a False Church [Whore] and not only are they deceived, they are now pregnant and are nursing the child! Meaning they are holding revivals to bring converts or proselytes into this Church of Hell.

This is the True Meaning. And the wise can count. But this Church of Hell - appeals to all religions - have you heard of the Cosmic Christ? or Theosophy? or Spiritualism? There are many who espouse these VILE doctrines. And they are indeed slick. Very slick.

Are you fed up with religion? - Examine yourself - IT IS BY DESIGN!

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-28-14 at 06:33 PM.