Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Rite of Sodomy

Allodial, thank you for that. I have to say if these clowns showed up at my door I might introduce them to my two brothers Smith and Wesson prior to my two daughters - but I see what you mean - God loves the man but does not necessarily care for his deeds. What is interesting to me is Lots wife looking back.

Consider the Woman as a church. She is looking back. Remember when Aaron made a golden calf. She looked back into Egypt and they brought in the worship of the Host of Heaven into their worship of Yehovah. Which is Idolatry.

Jos 24:16 And the People answered and said, Far be it from us that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods;

Jos 24:17 For the LORD our God, He is God. He brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the peoples through whom we passed:

Jos 24:18 And the LORD drave out from before us all the peoples, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also serve the LORD; for He is our God.

Jos 24:19 And Joshua said unto the People, Ye cannot serve the LORD, [Unless ye put away your idols]: for He is an holy God; He is a jealous GOD; He will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins.

Jos 24:20 If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then He will turn and do you hurt, and
    consume you, after that He hath done you good.

Jos 24:21 And the People said unto Joshua, Nay; but we will serve the LORD.

Jos 24:22 And Joshua said unto the People, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve Him. And they said, We are witnesses.

Jos 24:23 Now therefore put away, said he, the foreigners' gods which are among you, and incline your heart unto the LORD God of Israel.

Jos 24:24 And the People said unto Joshua, The LORD our God will we serve, and His voice will we obey.

Then Joshua made a covenant - based on the - made with blood - binding these peoples in Covenant. Do yourself a favor and watch this video.

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call Me My husband; and shalt call Me no more My lord.

Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Hos 2:18 And in that [yet future] day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

Hos 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto Me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto Me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

Hos 2:20 I will even betroth thee unto Me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know Jehovah Himself.

MJs Comment: And the Husband shall lift up His bride and carry her across the THRESHOLD so that she cannot step on the Threshold!

If you watched the video - did you get it? Do you now see how REPUGNANT is the act of Sodomy! I speak to the Isis/Osirus myth. Remember she could not find the penis of Osirus - so she MADE one!

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I live in what may be referred to as a "gay area". I am not bad on the eyes to look at. At no time have I ever been "asked anything in appropriate". Joking around "suggesting" maybe but never disrespected. I also do not send out signals that there is any interest. I do not believe any gay, straight or otherwise intentionally "pushes" anything on anyone UNLESS there is something energetically going on. As far as "that agenda" or "this agenda", my comment had really to do with "stopping everyone's agenda" except to be ONE VOICE FOR UNIVERSAL GOOD FOR EVERYONE EQUALLY. A "Christian agenda" is no different than a gay agenda - just opposite spectrums. I believe in reincarnation [and that is open to not just here on earth] meaning as created in the IMAGE of the Creator, we are in potential everything that the Creator IS. The Creator IS infinite possibilities under infinite avenues, all of which are part of He, the Creator and God of all. Therefore, in order to experience God [and we can only do this in fragments on this planet or levels] we have to experience those possibilities IN EVERY FORM for the purpose of experiencing and learning for the ultimate end of We Are All One in him. Therefore perversion, homelessness, drug addict, Christian, jew, gay, straight, black, white, yellow, whatever are all His and He has Infinite Love for all and nothing in His creation can ever be lost. Nothing.

Again I reiterate that the PTB only want up to divide and then conquer.

All I am saying watch what you say/do - lessons have to be learned at this level when we fail the Golden Rule otherwise bottoms up. LOL.

Isa 6:4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

Lets break it down:

H520

'ammah

Prolonged from H517; properly a mother (that is, unit) of measure, or the forearm (below the elbow), that is, a cubit; also a door base (as a bond of the entrance): - cubit, + hundred [by exchange for H3967], measure, post.

H5592

saph

From H5605, in its original sense of containing; a vestibule (as a limit); also a dish (for holding blood or wine): - bason, bowl, cup, door (post), gate, post, threshold.

H5128

nua?

A primitive root; to waver, in a great variety of applications, literally and figuratively (as subjoined): - continually, fugitive, X make to [go] up and down, be gone away, (be) move (-able, -d), be promoted, reel, remove, scatter, set, shake, sift, stagger, to and fro, be vagabond, wag, (make) wander (up and down).

====================

What is this saying? It is saying that God showed Isaiah a NEW COVENANT. Continuing...

H6963
    From an unused root meaning to call aloud; a voice or sound: - + aloud, bleating, crackling, cry (+ out), fame, lightness, lowing, noise, + hold peace, [pro-] claim, proclamation, + sing, sound, + spark, thunder (-ing), voice, + yell.

H1004
    bayith

Probably from H1129 abbreviated; a house (in the greatest variation of applications, especially family, etc.): - court, daughter, door, + dungeon, family, + forth of, X great as would contain, hangings. home[born], [winter]house (-hold), inside(-ward), palace, place, + prison, + steward, + tablet, temple, web, + within (-out).

H6227
    ahan

From H6225; smoke, literally or figuratively (vapor, dust, anger): - smoke (-ing).

H6225

ashan

A primitive root; to smoke, whether literally or figuratively: - be angry (be on a) smoke.

MJ's restatement of Isaiah 6:4: "At the entrance of the door upon the threshold wherein is the blood of the covenant was kept moved out of its place by decree and the Progeny were given over to anger and disillusionment."

God told Isaiah he was about to Remove the Covenant - He was going to DIVORCE Israel! Look at Isaiah's response!

Isa 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am lost; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Isa 6:7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin covered and atoned.

MJ's comment: A Husband covers his wife in Coverture! She is a Femme Covert. Today we have been tricked into being Femme Sole! Check me out. Look up the terms!

Isa 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit]? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

================================

Divorce you say?:

Jer 3:1 It is a common saying, "If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted?'"but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet thinkest thou to return again to Me,' saith the LORD.

Jer 3:5 Will He reserve His anger for ever? will He keep it to the end? Behold, thou hast spoken and done, the evil things hast had thy way."

Jer 3:6 The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, "Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.

MJ comment: Israel has engaged herself to Osirus! And as such, she receives the Wrath and Anger - for God is righteous - Remember Deut 27 and Deut 28. Equity demands Justice.

Jer 3:7 And I said after she had done all these things, Unto Me she will return. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.

Jer 3:8 Though she saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

==========================

But all is not lost, a new Covenant has been struck - and the Threshold is our Hearts!

1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, in order that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover was sacrificed ...:

1Co 5:8 So then let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

The Leaven is of course the False Doctrine.

=============================

Folks its about a Woman and a Man - a Wedding Covenant. God desires a chaste virgin. Spiritually CLEAN absent any leaven of false doctrines. But the blessing is in the hand of the doer.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-23-15 at 06:21 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    i, for one, do not believe the Creator approves of the acts of sodomy/homosexuality any more than murder, robbery or baring false witness to (and cheating) others

my belief is He thinks it is an abomination and against His Will and intent; however, we are not to judge our brothers but to love our brothers as ourselves

this does not mean we are to accept the acts or behavior as 'normal', 'natural' or 'its just the way 'they' are" any more than we should accept murder, robbery, etc.

that is the subtlety used to trick and control man; to equate recognizing and understanding the sin to hating the sinner

if society is taught and conditioned to believe sodomy/homosexuality is not sinful, it becomes accepted as 'another normal' and those who wield power know this and trick you into believing you are "intolerant" or a "bigot" simply for recognizing and understanding what is sinful according to His Will

again, it is not our place to point to others and call out sin since we all fall short; however, we cannot go to the other side and view what is sinful according to the Creator's Will as an acceptable act or behavior either

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    I live in what may be referred to as a "gay area". I am not bad on the eyes to look at. At no time have I ever been "asked anything in appropriate". Joking around "suggesting" maybe but never disrespected. I also do not send out signals that there is any interest. I do not believe any gay, straight or otherwise intentionally "pushes" anything on anyone UNLESS there is something energetically going on. As far as "that agenda" or "this agenda", my comment had really to do with "stopping everyone's agenda" except to be ONE VOICE FOR UNIVERSAL GOOD FOR EVERYONE EQUALLY. A "Christian agenda" is no different than a gay agenda - just opposite spectrums. I believe in reincarnation [and that is open to not just here on earth] meaning as created in the IMAGE of the Creator, we are in potential everything that the Creator IS. The Creator IS infinite possibilities under infinite avenues, all of which are part of He, the Creator and God of all. Therefore, in order to experience God [and we can only do this in fragments on this planet or levels] we have to experience those possibilities IN EVERY FORM for the purpose of experiencing and learning for the ultimate end of We Are All One in him. Therefore perversion, homelessness, drug addict, Christian, jew, gay, straight, black, white, yellow, whatever are all His and He has Infinite Love for all and nothing in His creation can ever be lost. Nothing.

Again I reiterate that the PTB only want up to divide and then conquer.

All I am saying watch what you say/do - lessons have to be learned at this level when we fail the Golden Rule otherwise bottoms up. LOL.
    The rite of Sodomy has nothing to do with the foregoing. Division is NOT what this rite is about. It is just the opposite! Regarding whether or not a man wants to engage in such a perverse act that is his business. I am not his judge.

All sin leads to death - but not all sin is equal. Lets be clear on that. All sin leads to death. Now if I LOVE my God I will keep the Wedding Vows! Otherwise, I am as a harlot doing my own thing.

Hos 1:2 The beginning of the word of the LORD in Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, "Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and beget offspring of whoredoms: for the whole land of Israel hath committed great whoredoms, departing from after the LORD."

Hos 1:3 So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.

Hos 1:4 And the LORD said unto him, "Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, and I shall have visited the bloodguiltiness of Jezreel [the valley where the blood was shed] upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel.

Hos 1:5 And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow [of the armies] of Israel in the valley of Jezreel."

Hos 1:6 And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And Yehovah said unto him, "Call her name Lo-ruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take away the kingdom which belongs to them.

MJ comment
    : See how Hos 1:6 comports with Isaiah 6:4?

Can't you understand now why the Marriage Vows say I will Love and Obey? A man goes into a woman with SEED and the result is FRUIT [Children]. See now why the man carries his wife over the threshold? And when he seeks to consumate the Covenant he is looking for blood - proof of virginity! Even within the Woman we see the Threshold Covenant made manifest!

Hos 1:8 Now when she had weaned Lo-ruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son.

Hos 1:9 Then said Yehovah, "Call his name Lo-ammi [Not My People]: for ye are not My People, and I am not 'I Am' to you.

See if you can spot the change. The Mother was a Harlot, but the sons and daughters have corrected themselves!

Hos 2:1 Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi [My People]; and to your sisters, Ru-hamah [Pitied One].

Hos 2:2 Plead with your mother [Gomer], plead: for she is not My wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms [idolatries] out of her sight, and her adulteries [idolatries] from her embraces;

Hos 2:5 For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, 'I will go after my lovers [my false gods], that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.'

Hos 2:6 Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and rear a stone wall, that she shall not find her paths.

Hos 2:7 And she shall eagerly follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, 'I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than [it is] now.'

Hos 2:8 For she did not know that it was I Who gave her corn, and new wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, they made offerings to Baal.

You say Michael Joseph you have lost your mind? Really? Explain for me exactly why it is you find the Obelisk and the Pyramid EVERYWHERE. Explain why just about all so called "houses of God" bear an obelisk on their building. No reader I have not lost my mind! Pharaoh would be right at home today!

Hos 2:10 And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of Mine hand.

Hos 2:11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast, her new moon, her sabbath, her every appointed season.

MJs Comment: God said I will take away my rest from them! And replace it with strife and pagan holidays.

Hos 2:12 And I will lay waste her vines and her fig trees, in she hath said, 'These are my hire that my lovers have given me:' and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them.

Hos 2:13 And I will visit upon her the feast days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat Me, is Yehovah's oracle.

MJs Comment: Well now that about gets it said. She has invited Osirus into God's assembly. And in doing so she transformed God's assembly into Isis - and they are all as Horus.

Hos 2:14 Nevertheless, behold, I Myself will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak to the heart unto her.

MJs Comment: Now we see a Husband COURTING a Woman! For what CAUSE?

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Gen 2:24 FOR THIS CAUSE shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with hollow words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the sons of the disobedience.

Eph 5:7 Become not ye therefore partners with them.

Eph 5:8 For ye were once darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Eph 5:9 (For the fruit of the light is in all goodness and righteousness and truth

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands, as to the Lord.

Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave up Himself for her;

Eph 5:28 So ought husbands to love their own wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his own wife loveth himself.

FOR THIS CAUSE the flesh shows the Mystery of the Church:

Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

The Doctrine is the Word of God [Masculine]. The Church is the Woman. Therefore the Man is the head of the Woman!

I see no room for Sodomy here! I don't care if you call yourself Gay or Heterosexual - Sodomy is a PERVERSION against God and Nature!

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-02-14 at 10:22 PM.

Now you don't think that the Powers that Be are not LAUGHING AT YOU? Think again! They mock you right to your face on your most sacred holiday!

In comes ISIS on the backs of her SLAVES. And all of the other gods of the Host of Heaven - dance with her! And all of the initiates BELOW with arms up WORSHIP HER.

Notice the Baal Priest at the end - Cee Lo Green?

I could write for days on this subject!

Eze 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

Eze 13:11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Eze 13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

Eze 13:13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.

Eze 13:14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Eze 13:15 Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;

in summation:

Eze 13:18 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to cover all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?

Eze 13:19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?

MJ's comment: They do it for FILTHY LUCRE.

Eze 13:21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Eze 13:22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

Eze 13:23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

MJ's comment: Anyone who knows Masonic symbolism will recognize their symbols ALL over Madonna's show! Furthermore, you will also notice the Cee Lo Green's band uniform has the two Olive branches - If you did not know that is a symbol for CANON LAW.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-23-15 at 06:25 AM.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. Ezekiel 25:17.

I never questioned what it meant.

re: Dave Chappelle refusing to wear a dress for a comedy sketch

What about men who wear kilts? Is this acceptable since they are not trying to be feminine, or is a kilt too much like something Catholic school girls wear?

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    re: Dave Chappelle refusing to wear a dress for a comedy sketch

What about men who wear kilts? Is this acceptable since they are not trying to be feminine, or is a kilt too much like something Catholic school girls wear?

There seems to be a great difference between wearing a kilt (rather Egyptian in origins; Scotia is the name of an old Egyptian princess or queen afaik) and wearing a woman's dress. This gets to another overlooked/censored aspect of Roman/Greek pedastery-sodomy-buggery: rite of sodomy as pertains to slavery and racism. Among quite a number of those persons having affinity for fetishes classed as "homosexual", I have observed who believe themselves to be superior to others (i.e. due to their skin color or being of German or some other European ancestry) and thusly they excuse themselves as to sodomizing someone with brown skin and if they have any sense of inferiority complex they see sodomizing as a way of 'correcting that'. I have observed "white homosexuals" who have a fascination in particular with sodomizing brown-skinned men or boys in that they get gratification out sodomizing a man or boy who might be physically stronger but who they intellectually hold to be inferior. Another dark side of slavery generally unspoken of. Is it not puzzling as to why has homosexuality been so heavily promoted in jails and prisons and among young urban teens? I have heard stories of teenage boys in jail (not prison) for minor crimes having their cells left open to be forcibly sodomized while guards (perhaps homosexual and indifferent?) ignored. This isn't about a bunch of nice effiminate men just 'wanting to get along'.

The following shot is from the movie Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2. The animated character whose voice is done by Mr. T. interestingly enough former police officer, 'demoted' to be a 'barista' who wears a pink dress. Of course, his little son is present there and uses cake icing to make fake hairs on his chest to make himself seem more masculine.

Eventually he is recruited to join an adventure back home where he was a cop and puts on his outfit.

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  37.5 KB

I have come across a number of Roman Catholic American homosexuals of German anestry who in wake of their past sexual abuse who particulary have interest in sodomizing a brown-skinned men (i.e. sodomy as a remedy to inferiority complexes). Similarly such can be reciprocated but the point is, its not just about effeminate men going quietly into the night. It is evident that the gratification or interest is psychopolitical. Its to do with domination, resentment or revenge whether misdirected or otherwise.

I live in what may be referred to as a "gay area". I am not bad on the eyes to look at. At no time have I ever been "asked anything in appropriate". Joking around "suggesting" maybe but never disrespected. I also do not send out signals that there is any interest. I do not believe any gay, straight or otherwise intentionally "pushes" anything on anyone UNLESS there is something energetically going on.
    If you verbally and assertively and politely assert disinterest rather than joking around, you might get a different response.

I do not believe any gay, straight or otherwise intentionally "pushes" anything on anyone UNLESS there is something energetically going on.
    Ummm...there are even straight guys known to go around and use date rape drugs on women. Is being attractive or being the target of some man's psychotic fantasy or inferiority complex the kind of 'energetically' you're referring to?

As for the greater good and 'divisions'. I'm for the Greater Good. However is taking the stand of leaving unchecked the psychopolitical debasement, emaciation, desecration, destruction of men and boys--is that to stand the Greater Good? If it was just a bunch of effiminate men who wanted to keep to themselves, it'd be one thing. Also, Salsero it might be worth noting that some of not many of the PTB and elitists are themselves into the sodomy-buggery paradigm.

Last edited by allodial; 03-04-14 at 11:35 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    i, for one, do not believe the Creator approves of the acts of sodomy/homosexuality any more than murder, robbery or baring false witness to (and cheating) others

my belief is He thinks it is an abomination and against His Will and intent; however, we are not to judge our brothers but to love our brothers as ourselves

this does not mean we are to accept the acts or behavior as 'normal', 'natural' or 'its just the way 'they' are" any more than we should accept murder, robbery, etc.

that is the subtlety used to trick and control man; to equate recognizing and understanding the sin to hating the sinner

if society is taught and conditioned to believe sodomy/homosexuality is not sinful, it becomes accepted as 'another normal' and those who wield power know this and trick you into believing you are "intolerant" or a "bigot" simply for recognizing and understanding what is sinful according to His Will

again, it is not our place to point to others and call out sin since we all fall short; however, we cannot go to the other side and view what is sinful according to the Creator's Will as an acceptable act or behavior either
    And this is where we disagree. The Creator or God only IS one thing and that is Infinite Love. Man, can not grasp, understand or recognize exactly what pure love is. These shells we have temporary use of called bodies are provided to us as part of His Grace. God does not approve or disapprove of anything because it is all His Creation. God knows that any part of His Creation can never be lost. Never. It does not matter if you are Hitler or Mother Teresa, Hillary or George, Pope Francis or Nancy Pelosi. As I have stated previously, the soul encased in a body is here to learn "something" or help humanity with something. Therefore, a soul "acting out as gay" is doing so for some purpose. Do I know why? NO! Thus you have the scripture about judging one another - DON"T. Is the act of gay sex sinful? How do I know that soul's journey? Do you know that soul's journey and why he or she is gay? Whether society agrees or disagree with gays is not going to promote or discourage the act of gay sex. It is no different than being black, Jew, Muslim or being born white - the soul requires this path.

I really see the issue as society NOT as accepting or not any particular issue but RATHER seeing the face of God in each - appearing separate - man or women we encounter. And shit that ain't easy.