Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Rite of Sodomy

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    And this is where we disagree. The Creator or God only IS one thing and that is Infinite Love. Man, can not grasp, understand or recognize exactly what pure love is. These shells we have temporary use of called bodies are provided to us as part of His Grace. God does not approve or disapprove of anything because it is all His Creation. God knows that any part of His Creation can never be lost. Never. It does not matter if you are Hitler or Mother Teresa, Hillary or George, Pope Francis or Nancy Pelosi. As I have stated previously, the soul encased in a body is here to learn "something" or help humanity with something. Therefore, a soul "acting out as gay" is doing so for some purpose. Do I know why? NO! Thus you have the scripture about judging one another - DON"T. Is the act of gay sex sinful? How do I know that soul's journey? Do you know that soul's journey and why he or she is gay? Whether society agrees or disagree with gays is not going to promote or discourage the act of gay sex. It is no different than being black, Jew, Muslim or being born white - the soul requires this path.

I really see the issue as society NOT as accepting or not any particular issue but RATHER seeing the face of God in each - appearing separate - man or women we encounter. And shit that ain't easy.
    you are correct; this is definitely where we disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    you are correct; this is definitely where we disagree
    IMO, there is a diabolical and desperate campaign underway right now at this very special time (just before the literal fulfillment of the 2nd Annual Holyday of Lev 23), to promote mental constructs that are opposed to the Creator's constructs commanded at Genesis.

Perhaps the best way to explain this clash of constructs is to listen to my audio at: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-30428/TS-761465.mp3

The Creator allowed man to choose which construct of reality was true in the Garden. We had to TRUST that His construct was the TRUTH - the ONLY WAY to become like Him - autonomous eternal holy spirit beings - made in his image and likeness.

We will all soon find out that He will enforce the penalties for choosing the wrong constructs. The foundation of ALL of the wrong constructs is PANTHEISM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    We will all soon find out that He will enforce the penalties for choosing the wrong constructs. The foundation of ALL of the wrong constructs is PANTHEISM.
    As it is written.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Jude 1:7 - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Romans 1:26 - For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans 1:27 - And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

and there is a whole lot more after this.

All I can say is good luck.

Okay folks, the thread is NOT about sodomy for pleasure! Whatever that means.

Tangent: I would never let my child play in a sanitary sewer; and yet grown men and women do and wonder why they get sick. However, I digress. Hey, we each sail our own boats - if one desires to be sick - let him be sick. I am not the judge and one who is grown can make his or her choice! I just know that if I engage in perversity against nature - I will get sick and there will be consequences!

=====================================

The RITE is about suppressing the Human spirit so that another spirit might emerge! This is the cause and sodomy is the means! Or one of the means they use Sorcery [drugs] as well to open up gates of the mind!

THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD - Mark Booth goes into detail about how some who AGAINST GODS LAW - use divination to engage the spirit world [another dimension].

You will hear terms from the "new age folks" - talking about 'spirit guides'. this is WITCHCRAFT. Ref Saul - awakening Samuel thru Witch of Endor. We read "they look into the Liver" or "into the fire" - a way of divining.

just listen to what comes out of the mouth of these so called "pop music" entertainers [if you can call it that] today. They speak of being possessed by their own "personal" spirit! And they feel enlightened. What a joke!

It all goes back to the testing of Jesus! Satan said he would grant all the world IF He would just bow to him. The same test is upon every man and woman today. A Choice! In the near future - transhumanism - will come to pass! They have already breached the SECRET PLACE - the book of the law - DNA. Ref - Gene Splicing.

Its all connected folks. Don't fall for obfuscation. It ain't about someone who would choose the Un-natural way! These are RITES of INITIATION. And the idea is that you would be enlightened! I mean you will have superhuman powers - you can see into the spirit world. Who would not want that, right? With it comes power and you become a member of a special club that uses the FINGER OF JUPITER to point to each other.

Don't fall for this folks. It is a great deception! For in the days of Noah came a great flood of waters. But in our time comes a great flood of lies! They will tell you that you have reached APOTHEOSIS - you are a man-god. Thank you Doug you are exactly right - PANTHEISM - is right on the money.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Pantheism is often mentioned. However panentheism is hardly referred to.

Panentheism is a belief system which posits that the divine (be it a monotheistic God, polytheistic gods, or an eternal cosmic animating force) interpenetrates every part of nature and timelessly extends beyond it. Panentheism differentiates itself from pantheism, which holds that the divine is synonymous with the universe.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Pantheism is often mentioned. However panentheism is hardly referred to.
    Thank you Allodial. Pantheism is not exactly what I am talking about. However, in a sense it is included as man declares he is God. Which is in effect a rendering of Pantheism.

Now this thread is about Panentheism. The NAZI's were searching for "The Force" or "Vril" or "Thule" - M. P. Blavatsky describes the Fohat. Some have called her the "Anti-Moses".

Now consider that "IN THE BEGINNING Elohim created the Heavens and the Earth. This verse is NOT the 1st verse in the Bible. We find that at John 1:1.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning [of the ages] was [already pre-existent] the Word [Christ], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (Gen_1:1)

Therefore we see Jesus is the Firstborn of God. And all other things that were made [including the Universe] were made FOR and THRU Jesus.

Col 1:15 Who is the image [profile] of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation:

Col 1:16 Because by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

Col 1:17 And He IS before all things, and by Him all things hold together.

NOW THEREFORE we see that Elohim is MUCH, MUCH greater than the Universe! The universe is a LINEAR TIME expression - and we cannot put Elohim in that box. Elohim is WITHOUT space and time and at the same time WITHIN.

However, let us realize that God is an entity [pardon the expression]. And one is begotten and others are MADE - as in appointed into the family. Jesus the anointed man was just that an entity! In other words IF you are called and you choose to place your trust in Jesus, THEN you can be 'born from the Spirit" - and those who are "Led by the Spirit" may called themselves [at title] - THE SONS OF GOD.

These become MADE men/women! And you don't mess with a made man! Get it?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Name:  universalism_pantheism_catholicism.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  54.6 KB

The above snippet is taken from page 160 of Shepherd Smith the Universalist: The Story of a Mind [1892] by William Anderson Smith. Note that the word "catholic" means "universal" in English. A pantheistic view might see lack of error in worshipping a statute if the statue is seen as "containing or being God". If we look to the Garden of Eden story, I am convinced that the first trick was to get Adam to suboordinate himself to creation rather than to serve the Creator over and above creation. This pervasive tactic shows up in an uncanny and unmistakable pattern. The common babble about the Garden of Eden story seem to miss one primary thing: that mankind is put down as having been created in the image of God--but yet the Serpent offered a 'deal' or 'special program' to "be like God". Perhaps consider that for a good moment (I mean seriously!).

In panentheism, the universe in the first formulation is practically the whole itself. In the second formulation, the universe and the divine are not ontologically equivalent. In panentheism, God is viewed as the eternal animating force behind the universe. Some versions suggest that the universe is nothing more than the manifest part of God. In some forms of panentheism, the cosmos exists within God, who in turn "transcends", "pervades" or is "in" the cosmos. While pantheism asserts that 'All is God', panentheism goes further to claim that God is greater than the universe.
    With pantheism "everything goes", right? If good and evil can grow on the same tree what's the big deal to the pantheist if "its all the same"? With panentheism, the principle that the creator of something remains superior to his creation remains formidable fact--it is a CORNERSTONE. With pantheism, it would seem that the creator of a system could get "lost in" or "held hostage by" his own creation (i.e. if you created a horse, the horse could disobey you and since its equal to you--dad is equal to his kids and his wife thusly the kids and wife don't have to do anything dad says but somehow its allegedly "OK" for wife and kids to cannibalize dad's resources...hmmm--there are patterns ...like fractals).
    Last edited by allodial; 03-05-14 at 04:48 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The common babble about the Garden of Eden story seem to miss one primary thing: that mankind is put down as having been created in the image of God--but yet the Serpent offered a 'deal' or 'special program' to "be like God". Perhaps consider that for a good moment (I mean seriously!).
    I love that you get that this discourse is primary and foundational to this argument. It is all connected. We must go back to the garden and even before the garden [into first Age] if we have any hope of comprehending. Therefore we Count [those smooth stones] - a stone in a river does not get smooth overnight, yes?

I would ask you to consider my proposition that this man Adam was not the first man for he was amongst many "trees" in the garden. But that he was the first man created in the image of God for divine purpose. Therefore we call him the "Noble Man". Now I would agree with you that this special man was created in the image of God but that later God made him subject to vanity. Meaning that when Adam was placed into the garden he was NO LONGER IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.

Notice that the word tells us that "he was made subject to vanity in hope". Where would he place his trust?

Consider the natures of the Godhead: And this is FUNDAMENTAL.

EL ELYON = the Most High God = All in All - His Majesty
    Yehovah and El Shaddai make up the Elohim = THE LORD and GOD ALMIGHTY - male / female aspect - natures.
    The Son is an office that Yehovah took = Yehoshuah = Yehovah the Savior which comports with Psalm 27:1.

Psa 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength for protection of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

There is but ONE Family of Elohim and we see in Jesus that he is Yehovah manifest in the Flesh. But we see in El Elyon was His Trust! Yehoshuah put down his power and took on the vanity of mankind - just as the Noble Man was made to do - in hope.

Lucifer's claim was that noone could keep the Law. It was impossible and therefore a nullity! For you cannot impose a law that is impossible to keep! Therefore the JUDGMENT at the end of the first age [apostasy] was "Let us [me, you, Yehovah] make man in our image.

WITNESSETH, if you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father. This comports with:

Col 1:3 We give thanks to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

Col 1:5 For the hope which is stored away for you in the heavens, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

Col 1:12 Giving thanks to the Father, Which made us efficient for the share of the lot of the saints in the light:

Col 1:13 Who rescued us from the power of the darkness, and brought us into the kingdom of the Son of His love:

Col 1:14 In Whom we have redemption , even the forgiveness of sins:

Col 1:15 Who is the image [profile] of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation:

Col 1:16 Because by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

Col 1:17 And He IS before all things, and by Him all things hold together.

FURTHERMORE, if you have seen Michael Joseph, now you know what I looked like before! I am made in my image.

Heb 2:9 But we see Him Who was made a little lower than angels, even Jesus (because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honour)that He by the grace of God should taste death in the place of every man.

Heb 2:10 For it became Yehovah, for Whom are all things, and by Whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the Author [The Son] of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Heb 2:11 For both He That sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of El Elyon: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Heb 2:12 Saying, I will declare Thy Name to My brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto Thee.

Heb 2:13 And again, I will put my trust upon Him. And again, Behold I and the children which God gave Me.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of blood and flesh, Himself also likewise took part of flesh and blood ; in order that through death He might destroy him holding the power of death, that is, the devil;

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were through all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Heb 2:16 For certainly He taketh not hold of angels; but He took on Him the seed of Abraham.

Heb 2:17 Wherefore according to all things it behoved Him to be made like to His brethren, in order that He might become a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

NOW THEREFORE If you cannot see the fall in the first age, it is hard to understand why we are here in this age. Thru one man - the Noble Man - sin was imparted into the World. Because the TEST was to see if mankind might GROW UP. See that The Noble Man was given the opportunity to RESTORE God's Government in true balances upon the face of the Earth. For the Noble Man was "Son of God" without mother or father. Consider!

But we see that he WILLINGLY transgressed God's Law and in doing so he subjected himself to the Rule of Lucifer/Satan. For whom ye do yield yourselves to obey you give the rule over you. I mean think about it. They had the TREE OF LIFE. And also notice that Satan does not show up until a breach was made in the man. Until then, the man, was in the perfect image of the Elohim and not subject to any vanity. But in this status no testing could occur. Love might not be perfected in choice! Therefore man was made subject to vanity to prove man!

Alas, man has fallen into his Five senses [the five lords of the Philistines]. Instead of following the Spirit of God, man learned to rely upon his central nervous system and he partook of the tree [spinal chord] and his eyes were SHUT.

Roots of TREE

H6095 -
    ???
    ?a?tsa?h
    aw-tsaw'
    A primitive root; properly to fasten (or make firm), that is, to close (the eyes): - shut.

H6096
    ???
    ?a?tseh
    aw-tseh'
    From H6095; the spine (as giving firmness to the body): - back bone.

Language is funny yes. Ever wonder why your mid section is called a TRUNK and your arms and legs LIMBS? Your central nervous system is the TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. The man who was given sight saying "I see men as Trees walking".

You Choose to place your trust in the Invisible God as did Paul, Yehoshuah, Prophets OR you declare you want a man-king [1st Sam 8].

========================================

Now then, I have read that drugs and extreme sensory deprivation and/or extreme torture [sodomy] are means that ROBBERS AND THIEVES incorporate in effort to climb up over the wall to partake of the wedding banquet. They desire today to eat of the Tree of Life in their own SELF DETERMINATION.

However, consider do you really want to live out your days in vanity? For the terrestrial body must be put off. Yet the enemy desires that you wear this flesh body forever! A linear time existence in sin - forever. And clearly - Satan - sits upon that throne!

How how the so called MASTERS talk of their enlightenment - DNA and the Blood - big changes are coming folks and they are closer than you might think.

There is ALWAYS a higher power - always. And all souls are subject to the higher Power! All souls - regardless of capacity! For God respects no man's person [capacity].

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

a wonder teacher - who will be greatly missed.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-05-14 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Alan Watt wrote a book describing this practice regarding Freemasonry and their symbols. The waning moon reflects the light [feminine] of the sun [masculine]. This is shown in Baphomet. Notice in Baphomet the moon is waning. Or diminishing! They get this CRAZY doctrine from the PRESUMPTION that Eth-Ha-Aw-Dawm [the 1st Son of God] first Adam was both male and female - and that the Female was removed from him. Seems ridiculous in light of Genesis 2:24.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Furthermore these clowns like to espouse the laws of nature. And we see in the Bible that the men of Sodom did not have the Law of God as it was not given until some time later; however, we see Judgement falling upon those wicked men - as they choose to break the Laws of Nature. I have yet to see a man bring forth a child!

Cutting Through the Matrix I, II and III - by Alan Watt

The more I study the occult the more I am convinced it is all about self will. Which is to say to partake of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil - central nervous system.

Thanks for the post - as repugnant as it is - it is nevertheless important that folks realize this agenda. For instance I saw a study a couple days ago that men 40 years of age now have 21 percent LESS testosterone than their dads did when they were 40! Talk about population control and the WUSSIFYING of men! Couple that with a Thyroid epidemic which naturally leads to Low T and a low sex drive - it is no wonder we see perversity such as we encounter today.

A cursory study of history will show easily that this was one of the reasons Rome had such trouble - they got FAT and LAZY and sought to find other ways to satiate their lusts. IE...they could not get the same "buzz" off just the everyday normal NATURAL ways so they turned their lusts to the Unnatural and WILLINGLY opposed God and Nature.

Thanks again for this post.

Shalom,
    MJ
    I now realize that the male / female natures reveal the Mind / Emotion [Jacob/Leah]. What is amazing to me is the fractal nature of truth. It plays out on many different levels. Many relate that the universe if holographic which reflects the above thought concerning the nature of truth. The symbol can mean different things depending on how the allegory is framed.

For instance the Lamb slain BEFORE the foundation of the World speaks to the only begotten Son - a Divine Spark in Man.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-23-15 at 06:14 AM.

HOW a WAR in HEAVEN eventually got into EDEN Have you ever wondered why God created us? Some say God was lonely and wanted to create something He could love and have a relationship with perhaps . However, before the creation of man, God already had created countless loyal angels and other celestial beings. If He already has relationships with them, why would God want to create humans? Besides, humans were created lower than the angels. Why would God spend his time guiding and teaching them? Why would He even think of giving up His life for them?Before God created this physical universe, He created celestial beings. God didn’t just create a handful of them. He created countless numbers of them, perhaps even more than the number of humans currently present on this Earth. The lower ranks are often figuratively referred to as stars, while the highest ranking celestial beings are referred to as sons, who on occasion present themselves before God’s throne.God created humans to be the deciding factor in bringing to an end a conflict which has waged for aeons in the angelic ranks. God created us for that purpose and that purpose only. He didn't created us because He was lonely. He didn't create us so that He could rest us on a silk cushions, feed us turkish delights, and shower us with adoration and affection. We were created specifically and precisely for a purpose. We were not created for some kind of nebulous love fest. We are not the center of His attention. We are His servants and because we were created to serve Him, He should be the center of our attention.HENCE the purpose for life repeating itself perversity is as old as heaven and ridding heaven and the exposed earth of perversity is our ongoing purpose .

The fact of our creation by God and our spiritually belonging to Him is made evident by our identity as children of God, to which the Holy Spirit testifies. When we truly hear the good news concerning our King Jesus, the Holy Spirit will readily convict us to respond with the appropriate courage and desire necessary for us to renounce our allegiance to this perverse and dying world and faithfully render our lives to Him. However, the phrase "child of God" does not denote our eternal position before Him on the New Earth. The position and rank we receive for the New Earth is made manifest by our submission and service to Him, both of which are essential attributes of God's nature; attributes that Jesus perfectly exemplified during His ministry on this earth nearly 2,000 years ago. The Holy Spirit serves the Son and the Father, and the Son, that is, Jesus, serves the Father. They all serve without reservation and their service and loyalty to one another is 100% to the death. They set an example to us, especially through Jesus, that we might all attain to that 100% during the span or our own time and ministry on this earth. Service and loyalty are essential and intrinsic attributes of the Godhead, and they are attributes engrained in the nature of God's sheep, who know his voice and won't follow another.

When the sons are prayed and birthed into existence by the travail and persecution of the church, they are caught away by death too because their service and loyalty to God is 100% to the death.

Were we created to be the final reason Satan is thrown out of heaven. You were created to serve your King as a soldier. You were created to end the détente once and for all. Just remember that God’s children can’t mature into sons if they don’t know and abide in their King Jesus. So go out their, do your best, give it your all, preach the truth to all men, tell God’s children about their King, Sodom and Gomorrah or London and Los Angeles I think MAN is as evil as any Fallen Angel because thats all MANKIND is the fallen Rise in Christ