Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Rite of Sodomy

http://www.warsofgod.com/index.html

The above link is the source of xparte's post. I recommend it highly. I did a google search with one line that intrigued me, "God created humans to be the deciding factor in bringing to an end a conflict which has waged for aeons in the angelic ranks" and the above site showed up in the results.

Thank you xparte for posting this; the source site has many insightful thoughts based upon solid scripture interpretation so far as I see it in brief.

God created MAN let us make him in our image [imagination and that free will] SATAN counted on it from ADAMS first breath we were no secret as God created man in His image”. ... God addresses Himself to the angels and says to them, “Let us make man in our image. IF half of heaven is corrupt then how long to convince ADAM of that image of heaven.[WARSOFGOD] is extremely plentiful LB i appreciate your sourcing my post as those words are a solid interpretation with scripture adding the honesty of GOD and who is it that thinks he can hide honesty . “And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have [imagined] to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.[let us go] let us make him in our image ]Mankind is the creation of GOD u cant uncreate love. God,s LET US references show a moral ethic will prevail.despite human perversity as we fight not flesh and blood our carnality is just a diversion from the trinity who designed divinity created infinity.