Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resistance and Refusal by the Banks Part 2

Their flippant attitude is disturbing. I find it interesting that Ken_Pegasus has the tag line "Yes, I am a pirate...born 200 years too late. Some of it's magic and some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way. JB "

From the avatar Ken used I found this: Pegasus Educational services teaches bankers about bank regulation. and Ken's bio "
    Ken (redacted) is a principal with Pegasus Educational Services, LLC. He is an experienced banker with a
    unique ability to reduce complex legal concepts to plain English
    . He has explained the “why” and “how” of regulations to thousands of financial institution personnel and examiners "

I wonder why he does not translate the the statute for this group of folks looking for mentoring, instead of deriding the issuer of the demand?
    Last edited by David Neil; 03-04-14 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Neil View Post
    Their flippant attitude is disturbing. I wonder why he does not translate the the statute for this group of folks looking for mentoring, instead of deriding the issuer of the demand?
    Yea must be nice to know that the private banking service by first lien that the Ukraine Corporation who will just happen to default just gained another country in its portfolio that these BOL Gurus have participated in the additional debt they have to pay back. A contract is a contract, Correct?

Mr. Brian J. Crow quotes , I can do all things through Him who gives me strength. (Phillipians 4:13). I am appalled that he uses God's word as an excuse.

It's hypocritical that in addition to fraud monitoring of debit cards, Mr. Crow monitors customer activity, both for fraud prevention, and for Anti-Money Laundering purposes.

How do you think his family is going to take all of this?

Update at 10:30 as of today: John Forbes Kerry (aka Herman Munster) the American politician the 68th United States Secretary of State just up the handout to 35 billion to Ukraine.
    Last edited by Chex; 03-04-14 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Mr. Brian J. Crow quotes , I can do all things through Him who gives me strength. (Phillipians 4:13). I am appalled that he uses God's word as an excuse.
    Totally agree here. It's further evidence of why the country is in a state of spiritual darkness.