Thread: Indorsed Bill Remedy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Alright Doug,

Major ELI5 here, please post a copy of a check you've received from a client, front and back, after you have stamped it. I receive checks ALL THE TIME (I am a landlord, I just started doing this, and in a way, it feels extremely patriotic). Anyways it would help to see a physical example.

Also, straighten me out where I have this wrong... In 1932ish, Americans had their gold "stolen" taking both legal and equitable title.

McFadden charges theft in his 1932 appeal

The HJR-192 was written claiming indeed, we do have equitable title to the gold which was put into a huge trust, to which we are beneficiaries, congressmen are trustees, we just need to "perform" by discharging the payment. That an obligation can only be discharged UPON PAYMENT. PAYMENT not is required here, PAYMENT requires performance. You state Payment as 1 of the 2 options. If we don't perform, discharging a payment doesn't happen, therefore option 2 kicks in, we use bank credit, scrip etc. which is taxable.

Questions.

1. HJR-192 is all about discharging a payment, and has nothing to do with endorsement the way the general public knows it. It is in support of our claims as equitable title to all the gold that was stolen, it was a response to McFadden's charge of outright theft. Is this correct?

2. If all debt's are then "discharged" upon payment (when we demand lawful money), who does the discharging? I'm imagining the trust as this huge pile of gold / pledged labor of which the congressmen are the trustees. What if everyone demands lawful money, does the trust just discharge all payment. I mean, does this discharge then become like public money, a debt to the people, a currency of the federal gov't (I'm saying this like a good thing, it's like the old greenback's during Lincoln's time.) Instead of FRN's, why don't we just print up our own, in a sense, isn't demanding lawful money printing up public money and paying off or discharging FRNs?

3. Where does the birth certificate fit in. Once again ELI5. I was born, my parents signed me over to the state, and abandoned me (after 7 years no action), I was presumed dead and the state holds my estate. How do I prove I'm alive!? Did you really "Cancel" your birth certificate? If so, what effect does this have, in my observation, keeping the certificate allows you access to the trust, correct?
    Last edited by mikecz; 03-14-14 at 01:20 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by mikecz View Post
    3. Where does the birth certificate fit in. Once again ELI5. I was born, my parents signed me over to the state, and abandoned me (after 7 years no action), I was presumed dead and the state holds my estate. How do I prove I'm alive!? Did you really "Cancel" your birth certificate? If so, what effect does this have, in my observation, keeping the certificate allows you access to the trust, correct?
    “First, the perpetrators get personal identifying information including Social Security numbers and dates of birth,” Fishman said. “And they make sure that those checks are mailed to locations that they control.” http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/09/...-fraud-scheme/

Hummmm... You have to wonder where they get the dates of birth from? Do they just make it up out of thin air?

A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identification number used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the administration of tax laws. It is issued either by the Social Security Administration (SSA) or by the IRS. A Social Security number (SSN) is issued by the SSA whereas all other TINs are issued by the IRS. http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Inter...-Numbers-(TIN)

Sands provided the confidential source with documents that contained personal identifying information, including names, dates of birth, and social security numbers, for approximately 64 stolen identities. http://www.irs.gov/uac/Examples-of-I...scal-Year-2014

* If the Form W-7 is for a deceased individual under 18 years of age, one of the documents proving identity and/or foreign status must be a birth certificate, unless a passport is submitted. http://www.irs.gov/instructions/iw7/ch01.html

In addition to a passport, examples of acceptable documentation include: national identification card (showing photo, name, current address, date of birth and expiration date); civil birth certificate; foreign driver's license; or visa. A complete list of acceptable documentation can be found in the Form W-7 Instructions (PDF). http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc857.html

Don't want to bore you with the rest, all points lead to the Social Security number as an identification number so they say.

Unless your Social Security card has your picture on it, it's useless by itself. It can be used in tandem with something that has your picture on it, such as a driver's license, which confirms that number is yours though. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...0081927AAqyqFm
    Last edited by Chex; 03-14-14 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikecz View Post
    Alright Doug,

Major ELI5 here, please post a copy of a check you've received from a client, front and back, after you have stamped it. I receive checks ALL THE TIME (I am a landlord, I just started doing this, and in a way, it feels extremely patriotic). Anyways it would help to see a physical example.

Also, straighten me out where I have this wrong... In 1932ish, Americans had their gold "stolen" taking both legal and equitable title.

McFadden charges theft in his 1932 appeal

The HJR-192 was written claiming indeed, we do have equitable title to the gold which was put into a huge trust, to which we are beneficiaries, congressmen are trustees, we just need to "perform" by discharging the payment. That an obligation can only be discharged UPON PAYMENT. PAYMENT not is required here, PAYMENT requires performance. You state Payment as 1 of the 2 options. If we don't perform, discharging a payment doesn't happen, therefore option 2 kicks in, we use bank credit, scrip etc. which is taxable.

Questions.

1. HJR-192 is all about discharging a payment, and has nothing to do with endorsement the way the general public knows it. It is in support of our claims as equitable title to all the gold that was stolen, it was a response to McFadden's charge of outright theft. Is this correct?

2. If all debt's are then "discharged" upon payment (when we demand lawful money), who does the discharging? I'm imagining the trust as this huge pile of gold / pledged labor of which the congressmen are the trustees. What if everyone demands lawful money, does the trust just discharge all payment. I mean, does this discharge then become like public money, a debt to the people, a currency of the federal gov't (I'm saying this like a good thing, it's like the old greenback's during Lincoln's time.) Instead of FRN's, why don't we just print up our own, in a sense, isn't demanding lawful money printing up public money and paying off or discharging FRNs?

Good question about "stamp"! Because I do not "stamp" anything on any of my employer's or broker's checks to me. Instead, I simply handwrite my demand on my deposit slips for same. Example of a deposit slip demand (same location on front of my personal checks, just under my name and address):

Name:  Deposit Slip demand.jpg
Views: 2597
Size:  28.4 KB

1. YES; FED Endorsement is the default choice. The other "discharge upon payment" requires lawful money which is now the transfer of equitable title to the peoples credit-labor (real value) as effected by the performance of your indorsement of bills and demanding lawful money (which means you require an exchange of value for value, dollar for dollar!) to enable the "full discharge and acquittance per 12 USC 95a(2) provided for by this military govt.

2. IMO, the IRS, as agent of US Treasury, does the discharge based upon the 1040 Returns, which is the only vehicle that facilitates this reduction for most Americans that reports what is rightly presumed, by default, to be the total amount of FRNs used by you. This is now your chance, and duty as a good beneficiary in peace with this military rule system, annually, to rebut that presumption by a Federal Rule of Evidence 803(6)(B) "Exception to Hearsay" record of your demand made on your checks and deposit slips, to wit: "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all tranactions 12 USC 411, 95(2)".

The "bill" already is currency. It is a credit voucher. And when indorsed with lawful money demand on its face, it acts like lawful money in that it effectively transfer your equitable tittle to the credit amount on the bill to the US Treasury. There is no need to have silver or gold-backed currency. Our labor is the "gold" - the real true fundamental and elemental value. Our labor is Infinite Universal Value that we can "Deposit" -- hence, the reason for the creating and naming of "http://iuvdeposit.wordpress.com"!

3. My Proof of Life is on record at the county to rebut presumption of death. It is not hard to do.

The COLB creates a PERSON identified by the NAME of an INFANT that is presumed abandoned by the mother/informant at a birth event and, after seven years of non-appearance/activity, is also presumed dead, enabling the State to become the Executor of the INFANT’s “estate” in probate. However, this presumption of death always has the possibility of being rebutted by a subsequent “appearance” of the INFANT as being “alive”. Therefore, this equitable title exists in the form of a “reversionary interest” in this INFANT’s property/labor “estate”. Once Proof of Life* for INFANT is established, said “reversionary interest” in the decedent’s estate re-vests in the INFANT as the “living beneficiary” of same. Said INFANT must thereafter, in order to honorably perform the terms of the 1933 constructive trust to discharge obligations incurred by said INFANT, assign or transfer (partially or wholly) said “reversionary interest”, in the form of lawful money demanded (12 USC 411), to the United States who, in turn, as trustee thereof, must then apply said lawful money interest payment as full discharge of the obligation to the extent thereof by operation of law (12 USC 95a(2)).

The COLB is your indemnification receipt and your holding of it entitles you to said indemnification and the equitable title contained therein. You're right - Don't ever cancel it!

For more info, see: http://iuvdeposit.wordpress.com/12usc41195a2/.
    Last edited by doug555; 03-14-14 at 11:01 PM.